Cowell says Jules will keep the title.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This is unbelievable, so you can cheat the public, by not telling them a stand-in dog is used, win 1/4 million pounds from votes by the public, and Cowell is happy for her to keep the title. What a message that sends...

Now what's is Jonathan Antoine number, maybe he can stay back stage and sing, and I will mime at next year's BGT..

Comments

• tawnytawny Posts: 1,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At last somebody with some sense - well done Simon
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    tawny wrote: »

Agreed. :)
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    myscimitar wrote: »
    This is unbelievable, so you can cheat the public, by not telling them a stand-in dog is used, win 1/4 million pounds from votes by the public, and Cowell is happy for her to keep the title. What a message that sends...

Now what's is Jonathan Antoine number, maybe he can stay back stage and sing, and I will mime at next year's BGT..

Did it need a new thread to tell us that ? you could have added it in your other one on your utter outrage at the event , following your other one where you found it cruel for the dog to walk on a rope anyway. It does seem you had a thing about the dog act from the start
  • dellzinchtdellzincht Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    Did it need a new thread to tell us that ? you could have added it in your other one on your utter outrage at the event , following your other one where you found it cruel for the dog to walk on a rope anyway. It does seem you had a thing about the dog act from the start

Seem?? I think it's blatantly obvious.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    Source please.
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are they keeping the title or not
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it reported he sack the producers over this fraud, but he still keep the person who conned the public!
  • LyceumLyceum Posts: 3,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tawny wrote: »

Thank god Simon has a brain in his head!
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love dogs they are amazing
  • njpnjp Posts: 27,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if anyone who actually voted for the dog act claims to have been cheated, or is the faux-outrage entirely orchestrated by a small gaggle of people unhappy with the result, and whipped into a fulminating frenzy by useless tabloid hacks, for whom any nonsense on twitter makes for an easy story, requiring no actual journalism?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    njp wrote: »
    Does anyone know if anyone who actually voted for the dog act claims to have been cheated, or is the faux-outrage entirely orchestrated by a small gaggle of people unhappy with the result, and whipped into a fulminating frenzy by useless tabloid hacks, for whom any nonsense on twitter makes for an easy story, requiring no actual journalism?

It's the latter.
  • Heathyheath_Heathyheath_ Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    njp wrote: »

I voted for Jules and Matisse. I don't even want her to lose her winner's title but I do find what happened unethical and misleading, whether it's a big deal or not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted for Jules and Matisse. I don't even want her to lose her winner's title but I do find what happened unethical and misleading, whether it's a big deal or not.

And that is why she should be stripped of the win, it was misleading and that being kind to say just that.
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And the faux outrage threads keep coming. It's a tv show for crying out loud. If you want to get so overheated about something why not about the Debacle of FIFA?
  • spikewomanspikewoman Posts: 12,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh come on Simon is just milking a bit of end of series drama for the column inches.

Every act had to be heavily rehearsed and the directors would be trimming everything to the split second and telling everyone what to do, where to stand, how long they'd got etc including Ant and Dec. Cut to this, cut to that, interview fox X seconds and so on and so forth. The crew running the show knew EXACTLY what was going on, what we'd see and so forth and if they thought it controversy worthy would have reported it to La Cowell who would probably have rubbed his hands with glee and said "run with that and make it look worse"

Nothing went on that the directors didn't know would happen and they condoned the lot. I bet you they had a bit of "dirt" on every act so whoever won they could have an end of season ruckus about it.

Frankly Amanda and Alesha's barely concealed puppies were more controversial than Jules' performing ones.
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank goodness Simon has sense!

Not that it should even be questioned, because she won fair and square.

She trained the dogs

The dogs are all her own dogs

Her own dog walked the rope

Matisse did 90% of the tricks and he can do the tightrope trick too he's just not very comfortable doing so so she used a dog that is for a few seconds

She hasn't done anything wrong.
  • Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon Cowell: the voice of wisdom
  • Sarah AnneSarah Anne Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So it reported he sack the producers over this fraud, but he still keep the person who conned the public!

Obviously the producers were in on it and advised her! She hardly smuggled a dog up her top!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah Anne wrote: »
    Obviously the producers were in on it and advised her! She hardly smuggled a dog up her top!

This. You can't hide a dog that size.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The man has no shame. Simply disgusting.
  • Sarah AnneSarah Anne Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People are foolish to believe there will be an investigation and that Jules would be disqualified. Jules could probably sue for being advised to do this act and defamation of character. Has nobody complaining noticed that all week whenever an act went wrong or Simin didn't like it he said "WE have let you down tonight!! Says it all!
    People who work on the show should know better and be more experienced with the public!
  • Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What are they supposed to do?? ,.. The shows over now and people voted
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Go on, say something about Revelation Avenue being robbed, you know you want to.
  • gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He is feckless this is shameful and an utter disgrace. Cheats should never prosper.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Blimey. He's not justifying murder.

It's a TV talent show, for God's sake.