Options

The Nodding Dogs.

clayton_stclayton_st Posts: 829
Forum Member
✭✭
Watching last night's episode I was surprised at how little contribution Nick and Karen made to the program.In fact they just sat there like Nodding Dogs as Lord Sugar was spouting out (as always he included another load of wallop about himself).
Perhaps they contribute a lot that is editted out of transmission so that old LS can hog the camera.
As usual his choices of sackings are hard to understand as the task was another strange one.

Comments

• Options
    george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    I thought that about Nick and Karren as well! I don't usually, as I think both of them are fantastic and give great feedback, but it was funny when they were both doing the nodding trick.

As for the firings, I think that Steven was fired because he was the only one who goes to festivals and should have known better than the other two what kind of things sold - as well as for the fact that he didn't defend himself very well in the boardroom. If it had just been on this task, Lucy should have been fired, but across the series, she has been much more impressive than Andrew.

Overall, I think the right choice by Sugar. I would have liked to have seen both Lucy and Steven in the final, but he had to fire one of them. I think that for the semi-final, he should be allowed to fire people from the winning team to get the best finalists he can, but at least it was a fairer set-up than last year.
  • Options
    mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karren was giving it some last night when she was giving her feedback in the boardroom, but Sralan talked over her. Was quite funny. I thought she would have thumped him one.