Ten Teasers - Flesh and stone

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    With the special date (possibly Amy's wedding) mentioned along with iphones and google be a link to the real timeline Amy left in Leadworth, given all the tecnology they were using? (Wifi laptop and camera phones)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But whose to say the crack goes away! Perhaps we learn what it is and what it wants but nothing can be done to fix it. I doubt this will be the end of the crack as the pandorical opening is linked to the crack and we know that wont be revealed till the finale!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    delroy14 wrote: »
    please don't blink/keep your eyes closed is not a moral but an instruction so what was the moral of blink ? wait long nuff and you find out the truth?......

The moral was keeping a record, as Sally & Larry did. So the opposite would be NOT keeping to the record?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    I think the "date" is when River meets back up with the Doctor again
    I think the date is the Summer Soltice, as she is quoted to be in the finale and one of the locations is Stonehenge
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,262
    Forum Member
    This is what I think......
    1. I have no idea for this one. Maybe they'll do an impromptu round of the Bohemian Rhapsody or something....Or they find something out?

2. Again, not sure. Still thinking about this one.

3. A hark back to Forest of the Dead, perhaps?

4. She's counting down.....or up, for something.

5. Perhaps a hollogram of River? Or the Doctor and River either side of a wall?

6. See 4.

7. Keep your eyes closed? OR maybe something to do with Easter Eggs, I dunno...

8. She's murdered somebody. Or maybe it was her who trapped Amy in with the angel. Or perhaps the injection she gave Amy was something more sinister. And she has trapped the Doctor.

9. River shall return? Or Amy's wedding or when her baby is due?

10. It keeps altering Amy's timeline. Or maybe she's a crack addict, I dunno...

11. She kisses the Doctor? And he collects Rory? As for the epiphany, maybe that is when he finds out what is up with Amy?

I put it in spoiler tags just in case there were some people who didn't want to read the teasers.

But epiphany can have two meanings:

1. The manifestation of deities on earth such as Angels appearing to mortals.
    2. The sudden realization or comprehension of the essence or meaning of something.

Famous epiphanies include Archimedes' realisation of how to estimate the volume of a given mass, which inspired him to shout "Eureka!" ("I have found it!").

A tie in with teaser 1, perhaps? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scene like Doomsday hmmm.

River goes through the crack to another world to close te crack and save the Doctors life. You see the Doctor and River on the other side of the crack like Doc 10 and Rose were on the other side of the wall in the parallel world.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    There's a scene reminiscent of a scene from 'Doomsday'.

Things get sucked into the crack?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Doomsday scene could be the Doctor leaving River, who is stuck on the other side of the cracks!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the trailer for next week the Doctor appears to get dragged / sucked back for some reason.
  • dgembadgembadgembadgemba Posts: 18,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maffmoose wrote: »
    There's a scene reminiscent of a scene from 'Doomsday'.

Things get sucked into the crack?

Its a family show Maff

;)
  • AbominationAbomination Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Just incase people don't know I put this as a spoiler although it is pretty much common info....
    the summer solstice could be the crucial date as this ties in nicely to Stonehenge which appears in the finale, which coincidentally airs on the saturdays before and after the 21st June, and coincidentally, this is when River Song returns as well- for the finale (although alternatively the date could be a reference to Leadworth and its advanced tech). As for the crack, I thing River may end up on the other side of it- in TEH we can clearly see jail cells on the other side before the eye descends and River could be headed back to jail through the crack- then the Doctor gets a hologram message from her on the beach where TTOA started, which is when she gives him the aforementioned date, of which they will meet again
    :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't there a bit in the next time clip with the doctor telling Amy not to open her eyes? That would be the opposite of 'Don't close your eyes'. Sorry if it's been mentioned
  • alphonsusalphonsus Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Doomsday scene could be the Doctor leaving River, who is stuck on the other side of the cracks!

And yet has to make it to the Library
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    Its a family show Maff

;)

Was waiting for a comment like that!:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 402
    Forum Member
    Wasn't there something mentioned about terraforming? From the beginning of the Time of Angels (with the lipstick) and the trailer, we can deduce that either the Byzantium creates images and holograms of green/nature etc. or terraforms areas.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Listentome wrote: »
    I'm glad we will learn about the crack.

I'm wondering if it will be concluded in this episode, meaning we've been duped into thinking this is about the series finale when there is infact something far more subtle and simple that we have been ignoring.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I being really stupid here - what did the first teaser refer to???
  • Foxy RhinoFoxy Rhino Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I being really stupid here - what did the first teaser refer to???

Galileo did a lot of experiments regarding the properties of gravity.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Foxy Rhino wrote: »
    Galileo did a lot of experiments regarding the properties of gravity.

Ah ok, thanks! I fail at science stuff...:D