Options

Rylan to reveal X factor secrets

big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
Forum Member
✭✭
Rylan has revealed he will share all the secrets of the X factor and from his time on the show in his upcoming autobiography.......should the lawyers allow it.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/the-x-factor/news/a782979/rylan-clark-neal-to-expose-shocking-x-factor-secrets-in-his-autobiography-if-he-gets-it-past-the-lawyers/

What do you think he will reveal?

I don't think it will be to revealing as he will still harbour a presenting job on the show.

Comments

• Options
    ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    Definetely nothing significant he won't want to burn his bridges or hinder his career prospects, plus I can't imagine him being that bitter about his experience
  • Options
    drakhendrakhen Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There'll be nothing particularly shocking. Number 1, he's a friend of the show and number 2 he is subject to the same contract as all the other former contestants.
  • Options
    JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    some secrets could be interesting to read potentially
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It sounds rather sensational to say 'revealing secrets' - I don't think he'll be revealing anything sensational :D

I certainly don't think it will be in the same vein as 'Getting Over The X' :o

It will be more like his X Factor journey and what goes on behind the scenes. It should be interesting :)

He's done better than most contestants anyway - he's got a career off the back of the show,
    even if it's not singing ;-)
  • Options
    ScoreScore Posts: 17,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steve Brookstein's book didn't have much in the way of shocks (despite all his hyperbole) so I highly doubt this will. It'll have a few interesting snippets and might have a bit of info on which contestants were divas behind the scenes that year etc but I suspect there will be very little we've not heard before.
  • Options
    drakhendrakhen Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the problem with Steve's book was a lot of the juicy stuff he had already talked about or people suspected, such as Simon instructing Sinitta and that other ex of his to "calm" Steve before a performance. And I think most people already knew Max Clifford was a vile human being.