Adalind is bad, but not evil.;-)

Oh alright then
  • happygirl22happygirl22 Posts: 409
    Forum Member
    Oh right,hat was that, speed on October/November
  • Mr Master XMr Master X Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why did Nick go uptairs? Eveyone else's job was to go after everyone there, but his was to go after the kid/Juliette/King...and they would obviously have been heading to the copter. And they saw/heard it coming, so why Nick act so dumb. Sigh...deliberate nonsense plot element to get a desired outcome.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bye Bye Juliette, the actress who is in a real life relationship with Nick, must have wanted to go.

So the FBI woman, is it Trubel or Juilette she meant???

Trubel was on the phone to her in the car, but said it was Nick when we knew it wasn't.;-)

Wondering if Trubel is getting her own series with the FBI team?
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    Why did Nick go uptairs? Eveyone else's job was to go after everyone there, but his was to go after the kid/Juliette/King...and they would obviously have been heading to the copter. And they saw/heard it coming, so why Nick act so dumb. Sigh...deliberate nonsense plot element to get a desired outcome.
    Very silly, that scene.:(

Really thought Nick's Mum was still alive, and that was who Trubel was talking to on the phone...did like Bud with the Bat.
    Adalind's scream.:o
    Rosalee - extra hot last night.;-)

The King is Dead, long live the Queen.....Diana.:confused:

And Juliette...I'll miss her.:(
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazon Instant Video have now put Season 4 on as one item instead of separating them into different episodes. That makes more sense to me.
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,441
    Forum Member
    Why did Juliette not go in the helicopter? And how did she get back from wherever she was? Walk?
  • Terry.RTerry.R Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    Why did Juliette not go in the helicopter? And how did she get back from wherever she was? Walk?

I believe she was feeling remorseful & wanted to apologise to Nick for the beheading of his mother.

Your 2nd point: a poster summed it up perfectly - deliberate nonsense plot element to get a desired outcome.
    Forum Member
    Terry.R wrote: »
    I believe she was feeling remorseful & wanted to apologise to Nick for the beheading of his mother.

Your 2nd point: a poster summed it up perfectly - deliberate nonsense plot element to get a desired outcome.

It was totally stupid.

She was walking to the helicopter - even though I think there was only the King there at the time (apart from Sebastien and Diana) surely the King wouldn't have accepted her just walking off as though she'd changed her mind.
  • SXTonySXTony Posts: 2,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was surprised by the ending, I was hoping the Juliette thing wouldn't drag out through series 5, but I didn't expect that.

I think the helicopter reveal, would have been better if it had been Nick's mum when the helmet was removed. :)
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    SXTony wrote: »
    I was surprised by the ending, I was hoping the Juliette thing wouldn't drag out through series 5, but I didn't expect that.

I think the helicopter reveal, would have been better if it had been Nick's mum when the helmet was removed. :)
    Was expecting that - but it was the guy at the birth of Diana...which wasn't bad, but the Mum would have been better.
  • plattyplatty Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stansfield wrote: »
    Very silly, that scene.:(

Really thought Nick's Mum was still alive, and that was who Trubel was talking to on the phone...did like Bud with the Bat.
    Adalind's scream.:o
    Rosalee - extra hot last night.;-)

The King is Dead, long live the Queen.....Diana.:confused:

And Juliette...I'll miss her.:(

won't Renard be King ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, Renard's mother was the king's bit on the side. The other prince would be king.
  • cosmicsoupcosmicsoup Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    Well season four was a load of sh#t as a whole. It just felt forced, and by that I mean they wanted certain outcomes to happen and didn't give a damn how it would look on screen. Lots of poor episodes especially halfway through onwards. Did they have different writers/directors? I haven't checked but that might explain it. The Juliette hexen beast storyline was terrible as was the captains. Then they destroyed the trailer and killed nicks mum. Are we now going to have loads of episodes with them wondering what type of wesen and the answer being "dunno".
    Rant over :)
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    It was totally stupid.

She was walking to the helicopter - even though I think there was only the King there at the time (apart from Sebastien and Diana) surely the King wouldn't have accepted her just walking off as though she'd changed her mind.

He probably was quite happy for her to walk off rather than have a somewhat unstable Hexenbiest hanging round the Royal Court.
    platty wrote: »
    won't Renard be King ?

Some will certainly want to put him on the throne.
    donna255 wrote: »
    No, Renard's mother was the king's bit on the side. The other prince would be king.

You mean Victor? As the Kings nephew he probably is next in line but we were also told he was sterile which may exclude him.

My guess is that if we do see a new King it will be yet another brother/nephew/cousin we haven't seen yet.
    Forum Member
    Corwin wrote: »

My guess is that if we do see a new King it will be yet another brother/nephew/cousin we haven't seen yet.

The way things are going, and the way they like twists, it will probably be Nick ;)
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    cosmicsoup wrote: »
    Well season four was a load of sh#t as a whole. It just felt forced, and by that I mean they wanted certain outcomes to happen and didn't give a damn how it would look on screen. Lots of poor episodes especially halfway through onwards. Did they have different writers/directors? I haven't checked but that might explain it. The Juliette hexen beast storyline was terrible as was the captains. Then they destroyed the trailer and killed nicks mum. Are we now going to have loads of episodes with them wondering what type of wesen and the answer being "dunno".

I just really didn't understand what happened to Juliette. We know several Hexenbiests now and they are all capable of acting pretty reasonably without turning into homicidal maniacs for no reason.

I don't understand why Juliette would have turned so evil other than some magical curse and, if that's the case, I don't understand why she'd start having regrets since I don't see that her own personality/conscience could have possilby have had a look in for her to have acted the way she did. So why should it start reasserting itself now?

I just didn't buy it and I found it a very unsatisfying direction to have taken the character in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that because Juliette wasn't born a hexenbiest she has greater powers and less humanity. At least that is what I read.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cosmicsoup wrote: »

Trubel still have her books.

The whole zombie thing is never addressed!!! We got a tiny hint of it early in this season, but yet again they just dropped it and wandered off in another direction. I wish they would just deal with it or not even go there to drop it five minutes later.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have one more episode of S4 to watch!

Nick still has the enhanced hearing after being zombified!

Re Jack the Ripper - Sean should have had a Polish accent as it has been proved that the killer in Whitechapel was a Polish immigrant who subsequently died in an asylum. All this with DNA!
  • Mr Master XMr Master X Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gill P wrote: »

Re Jack the Ripper - Sean should have had a Polish accent as it has been proved that the killer in Whitechapel was a Polish immigrant who subsequently died in an asylum. All this with DNA!

Yes, but that was a bad soul inhabiting Jack/polish back then, too. There'd been murders long before the Jack stuff, remember? Which does beg the question on the accent anyway...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good point! Anyway, it wasn't too "Dick Van Dyke" so I think he got away with it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gill P wrote: »

Sorry I am laughing. DNA really really.!!!:D:D:D That was actually not proved! They did come out with this big(which happens every year), Jack The Ripper Revealed. But then other scientists came forward and said the data was not correct. This of course I take is the famous material that was suppose to belong to a Ripper victim? This piece of cloth lay in an attic for over a hundred years, so where did they get the DNA for the unknown Polish lunatic???? You actually believe they would know where he was buried in a mass grave in the asylum? Every item found is usually laying in some attic and someone finds it with blood and jumps to Jack The Ripper. Even knives which the certain inspectors hid in their attics and found are said to be The Ripper's knife.

As one author wrote long ago. On judgement day someone will shout out, "Jack The Ripper step forward!" Then, "Who the hell are you?"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donna, did you believe me? Although I hadn't heard this before, I heard someone talking yesterday about it and thought then that it was a bit far fetched! But if they managed to get DNA from Richard III's skeleton and check with a known descendant, why couldn't they do this?
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thrombin wrote: »
    I just really didn't understand what happened to Juliette. We know several Hexenbiests now and they are all capable of acting pretty reasonably without turning into homicidal maniacs for no reason.

I don't understand why Juliette would have turned so evil other than some magical curse and, if that's the case, I don't understand why she'd start having regrets since I don't see that her own personality/conscience could have possilby have had a look in for her to have acted the way she did. So why should it start reasserting itself now?

I just didn't buy it and I found it a very unsatisfying direction to have taken the character in.

First off, Juliette didn't kill anyone. So the "homicidal maniac" is debatable.

All the other Hexenbiests have been that way since they were born. They've grown into who they are/were. Juliette had it thrust upon her, and in a different manner. Regular Hexenbiest rules didn't apply to her, so who knows what other effects there were. She was much stronger than the others.

But all of her, shall we call it, mischief-making, in my opinion was because she was hurt, and just lashing out, without thought of the consequences. She blamed them all for the situation she was in, and was angry at them.