Big Brother Canada 2 worth watching?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,438
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Has Big Brother Canada been good this year? Is it worth watching? No spoilers please just want to know if it's any good? I enjoyed Canada's previous series... How does it rate with that?

Comments

• ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a hundred times better than series one!

I think the episodes are pretty poor, though, to be honest. There's not much game talk at all - it's all filled with light, fluffy stuff and you never get to see where anyone truly stands in the game.
    I found that they cut A LOT of important stuff. I know it's hard to fit days worth of game talk into 44 minute episodes but the amount of important game talks ignored was unacceptable, in my opinion. Also, there's a handful of times where they completely mislead the viewers - certain situations don't go down the way they're portrayed on the episodes, but I guess they did it the way they did for easy/lazy story telling!

Had I not watched live feed, I'm not sure what my opinion of the series would be, but since I did, it's been a fantastic series. Probably my favourite Big Brother ever (of this format), although I've only watched Big Brother (US) 2, 12, 13, 14, 15 (as well as the two Canada series).
    Being ranked first on my 'favourite' list out of seven series is still impressive, though :)
  • REDBUSREDBUS Posts: 2,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.tvnutters.com/files/bbca.htm can watch all episode's here ,just click drop down menu under box
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its been fantastic!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best series of any BB in a while. And much better than the first. The cast has been brilliant and not too much meddling or messing up by production
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been an ok series I suppose

Ok there have been some minor quibbles with some baffling decisions from the houseguests, Slice and their blocking cull, and some contact with the outside world

But other than that, a pretty good series with minimal interference and hopefully topped off with a good winner tonight barring another jury cock up ala Topaz ;)

Shame there wasn't much interest on here for this series, hopefully a bigger turn out for the USA show when that starts
  • MistyEyes321MistyEyes321 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to watch big brother Canada 2 but I am having a problem with the splice website, It tells me this is not available from your location!

I am uk based & watched the first series & enjoyed it. But this time I m finding the above fault. Can anyone help?. Thank-You in advance!