Options

Chavs and mobile phones

lee18xxlee18xx Posts: 2,971
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I was on the bus yesterday and hear the all too familiar cry of "I'M OUGHTAAAAA CREDIT!" and the chav was holding a LG U8110 (3) mobile.

However, alot of chavs where I live seem to have the cheap NEC E313 (the £25 one from woolies or wherever) and the Nokia 3200.

Bless them - they don't want to feel left out do they? :cool:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yep, heard that frequently... i can remember the last time i heard that, it was in fact last night while i was at a party (New Years Eve) :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yep, heard that frequently... i can remember the last time i heard that, it was in fact last night while i was at a party (New Years Eve)

New years eve parties for Chavs = free mobile shopping
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    I was SHOCKED to see a CHAV holding the LG U8110.

I thought "SUrely that's not on contract!" then I thought "****ing hell.. They're £199 PAYG".

I love my LG U8120 - T&T 600.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When I saw the chav holding that phone, the first thing I thought was its gotta be nicked.

God I'm so stereotypical aint I!! ;)
  • Options
    linkinpark875linkinpark875 Posts: 29,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lee18xx wrote:
    When I saw the chav holding that phone, the first thing I thought was its gotta be nicked.

God I'm so stereotypical aint I!! ;)

Not all Chavs come from poor backgrounds; some of their parents could be pretty well off.

Besides it's just after Christmas I'm sure even if they were skint their relatives could have all clipped in to get them it.

I’ve never seen a chav with a crap mobile…remember they follow silly trends. :eek:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, i've went from a Nokia 6230, to Panasonic X70, to Sony Ericsson K700i, to LGu8120, to a Panasonic GD87e, AND now going back to a Nokia 6230.

All in 6 months.

And Chavs only follow trends?
  • Options
    nodnolnodnol Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you a closet chav then? lol :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris S wrote:

I thought "SUrely that's not on contract!" then I thought "****ing hell.. They're £199 PAYG".

I love my LG U8120 - T&T 600.

Did you ask him where he nicked it from???

JC
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nodnol wrote:
    Are you a closet chav then? lol :D

Oh god.. never thought of that :!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    At the risk of sounding stupid, (and the fact that I mus now be starting to show signs othat I am in me thirties; :cry: ), can somebody please expaline to me what exactly is a Chav?
  • Options
    wolverinewolverine Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    joyofatoy wrote:
    At the risk of sounding stupid, (and the fact that I mus now be starting to show signs othat I am in me thirties; :cry: ), can somebody please expaline to me what exactly is a Chav?

Definition for "chav"
  • Options
    TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The ultimate chav phones have to be the nokia 3310/3410 or 3510 and the ultimate chav ringtone is babycakes :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont think you'll be seeing any chavs with my phone for a while, it seems to be new on the market :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chav Update: One came into the store where I work at today. I was working on the customer service/refunds desk, and it came with its mum and had a Sharp GX30 round its neck!
  • Options
    nodnolnodnol Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chav Update: One came into the store where I work at today. I was working on the customer service/refunds desk, and it came with its mum and had a Sharp GX30 round its neck!

"It"..... LOL :D
  • Options
    jagger2kjagger2k Posts: 3,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nodnol wrote:
    "It"..... LOL :D
    if its not an IT then i dont know what they are.