[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• FlowseyFlowsey Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    So that's how the whole Brookes lie started to unravel, and trust Shannon to put her foot in it again lol.

With regard to Cheshire, can't say I'd miss it if there wasn't another series
  • Bionic01Bionic01 Posts: 1,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't seen the latest OC yet but Tamra, Shannon and particularly Heather are getting a backlash on social media and suddenly Kelly is the sacred victim after being slated last week and most of the series, so fickle these fans will have to see what happened, Kelly sounded terrifying in the dark coach yelling at Shannon in the preview. This series has been so dramatic but I just find Kelly too much, I can't take her as a victim. Still prefer her over Heather and probably Tamra
  • Drew_HatchDrew_Hatch Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    Shannon via Tamra tried to set Kelly up to star in Naked Wasted The Sequel, then when she called them out on all ganging up on her Heather started talking about Kelly's daughter.

Kelly also told Shannon to shave her chin, which was pure LOLz.
  • Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do u think OC will have a major cast revamp next season after the animosity?
  • zsazsazsazsazsazsazsazsa Posts: 667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flowsey wrote: »
    So that's how the whole Brookes lie started to unravel, and trust Shannon to put her foot in it again lol.

She is unbelievable isn't she :confused: how did she think that Vicky and Brooke would react when she told them that the physic had said Brooke hadn't got cancer :o I think she is completely bonkers, she is into her health yet she said she couldn't run because she wets herself after having had her daughter. :confused: I really feel sorry for her two daughters and her husband.
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RHOBH Season 7 trailer has been released and it looks alright, not great, but there wasn't one mention of lymes disease in the trailer so it's bound to be an improvement on the last season.
    Is Atlanta back this weekend?
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh its been a minute since I was last on here.

Hi daisiesfan- yup Atlanta is back this weekend. I'm looking forward to it actually. SO pleased Sheree got her peach back. I've heard a certain Kim Zolciak might be popping up now & again. Seems she was filming at the Chateau Sheree housewarming. I really want to see inside. She's been trying to build the place forever!

Beverly Hills, glad its back soon. The trailer wasn't bad. Surprised they brought Eileen back. No lyme, Munchausen, or Yolanda so that's a plus.

The OC. Looking forward to the Reunion. The only one I've been able to tolerate this season was Meghan :o and that's only as I've gone right off the rest of them. Kelly is just way too extra. But Tamra & Shannon are no better. That was literally an attempt at "Naked Wasted" part 2 in Ireland, & I wonder where/whom Shannon got THAT idea from?! Annoyed we didn't get to see inside Heathers ridiculous new castle! I was waiting all season for a peek.

New Jersey- 50/50 on this season, I don't feel like much has happened except foe Jac being a certified basket case. But we all knew that already! She really is too much. I don't mind admitting I like Teresa, & I just find Jac to be SO desperate. Cant be doing with Melissa, and I've never bought that she & Tre are "sisters" now. Making nice for the cameras more like. Siggy, nice enough but SO not cut out for Housewives. I really liked Delores though, & I wish we had gotten to know her better. Hope she's back next season.
    The rumours are really ramping up about a Danielle return for next season, and Tre seems to be on board. I think it could be just what NJ needs. Id love to see the dynamics.
    Hope the reunion is decent.

Has anyone watched the Auckland Housewives? Is it good?

Not Housewives but looking forward to Vanderpump Rules & Married to Medicine coming back aswell.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all going down in the OC, the FBI are now apparently getting involved in their ridiculous antics. Kelly is now fan favourite and I bet she'll back next season (although Andy clearly hates her, so we'll see). I personally can't stand her and her stupid social media antics; she's a total liability, takes no genuine responsibility (she backtracks on all her apologies) and needs help. Meghan is out for definite I believe, and pretty sure Shannon won't be back as I can't see her and Vicki on the same show, and I doubt they'd get rid of the OG. Same for Tamra, even though they've made up before, this seems a bit deeper, and she's getting major backlash so it could be it for her. Heather they'll probably keep so they don't lose half the cast. Just my speculation!
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    At this point you'll have to prize that orange out of Vicki's cold dead hands so I can't see her going. The same with Tamra, she clearly thrives off it all and being a Housewife seems to be her main gig - which can be risky. You never want to be a Kathy Wakile-type where the Bravo cheques seem to be your main source of income... which explains why Kathy and Rich always seem desperate everytime they appear on NJ these days.

Kelly is the Brandi Glanville of OC - but she's even more unreliable if that's possible. She's almost certain to be invited back, if only for the rumours that she's been sleeping with another man behind the narcissistic husband's back! (A rumour probably spread by Tamra!) Meghan seems to have pretty much confirmed she's gone in the finale. I don't blame her. She's had a good run. She didn't take any crap as the new girl from Vicki last season and pulled all the receipts on the whole Brooks drama - and she's the only one this year who didn't hit below the belt. All the others, in some way, disgraced themselves a little.

I say bring all the New Jersey housewives back next season. Even Dolores and Siggy who played both sides of the fence. Adding Danielle into that dynamic will be interesting because eventually they'll both have to pick a side.

I'm looking forward to Beverly Hills more than Atlanta now. That trailer looked a bit more promising than last season. No Yolanda talking about her Lymes. Sweet relief!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season 12 of OC: I see Vicki, Kelly & Heather definitely back. Megan gone. It'd be truly shocking though if they drop Tamra or Shannon... I think they should axe both and bring in Jeana and one/two new HW.
    Forum Member
    I've just watched the Cheshire reunion, wonder what the ongoing beef is with Leanne & Dawn?
    I think if I were in that group of women I'd be saying 'grow up' a lot!! Lol
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    So Atlanta's back - I have to say, I kind of feel they've gone overkill with Atlanta. Yes, it's probably the most successful of all the Housewives but they have the longest seasons which dilutes everything for me.

I'm thrilled She by Sheree is back. She was throwing so much shade in that episode. I was laughing along with her when Porsha showed up to Kenya's construction-site-warming party. Her arrival at the party alone was hilarious. I must say, these women are probably the funniest and shadiest of them all - just watching Porsha walk Kenya's red carpet, without saying a word, seemed like shade-throwing! Kandi potty-training her 5-month-old? Okaaaaay... Cynthia's ''divorce'' - YAWN! The whole thing screams storyline fodder to stay on the show. And as for Chateau Sheree - it looks incredible. But I'm calling it now, she won't be living in it in 5 years time. A house that size requires A LOT of upkeep.

For a New Jersey reunion it was a relative snoozefest. They all looked great. I just wish Teresa didn't throw out that accusation about Jacqueline and Caroline though. Even if it's true, it just makes her look like the crazy one to the viewers.

The OC reunion was much better. Vicki, as ever, was both funny and frustrating. She just needs to stop constantly calling this her show. She might just have a big knock coming. As much as some people loathe Kelly, I hope she'll be back. She calls out Tamra's fake BS born-again Christian bullcrap, and she's the only one who takes Heather to task. It seems everyone just backs down with Heather. I actually love to hate Kelly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone watch the Cheshire reunion?? Why did Stacey start on Leanne? Am I missing something?? Brian just seems awkward as host imo. LOVE Lauren!! She's the only reason I watch now.

Can't wait for Beverly Hills - hope Rinna brings it. I do love her even if she is crazy and meddling. I also want to see more oomph from Erika this season, I feel she's capable of more...
    Forum Member
    Just done an online survey of the latest Cheshire series, told them exactly what I thought :)

With BH I'm not sure how much 'more' of Erica we can see!! Lol
    At least we won't suffer the whole munchausen/Lyme incessant storyline in the new series!
  • doormousedoormouse Posts: 2,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At this point you'll have to prize that orange out of Vicki's cold dead hands so I can't see her going. The same with Tamra, she clearly thrives off it all and being a Housewife seems to be her main gig - which can be risky. You never want to be a Kathy Wakile-type where the Bravo cheques seem to be your main source of income... which explains why Kathy and Rich always seem desperate everytime they appear on NJ these days.

Kelly is the Brandi Glanville of OC - but she's even more unreliable if that's possible. She's almost certain to be invited back, if only for the rumours that she's been sleeping with another man behind the narcissistic husband's back! (A rumour probably spread by Tamra!) Meghan seems to have pretty much confirmed she's gone in the finale. I don't blame her. She's had a good run. She didn't take any crap as the new girl from Vicki last season and pulled all the receipts on the whole Brooks drama - and she's the only one this year who didn't hit below the belt. All the others, in some way, disgraced themselves a little.

I say bring all the New Jersey housewives back next season. Even Dolores and Siggy who played both sides of the fence. Adding Danielle into that dynamic will be interesting because eventually they'll both have to pick a side.

I'm looking forward to Beverly Hills more than Atlanta now. That trailer looked a bit more promising than last season. No Yolanda talking about her Lymes. Sweet relief!

Do you know when this is airing?

Yes Meghan certainly had balls. (I do wonder, however, if she really did have a pair once and dispensed with them............??)
  • tim18tim18 Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey everybody

Today I went to Westfield in Stratford London. I saw misse from rhocheshire with her seemingly new boyfriend Jake hall, they were in the shop COS. Misse is pretty but looks a lot nicer on tv! Jake looks unimpressive.

Thought I'd share this with you all today

By the way, I'm loving Atlanta housewives, been a good start to the season. Sheree is hilarious and mama Joyce is stealing the show. Much better than season 7 & 8.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What does everyone think of the BH tag lines? I personally love Eileen's and LVP's best with Erika a close second. I'm excited for season 7.

Any news cast wise for the next season of NY? I've only heard Ramona, LuAnn and Dorinda are back (which I am DELIGHTED about as they're my fav 3, but I would miss Sonja)...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOVING Beverly Hills, I also quite like Dorit, not sure why. What are people thinking so far?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woah, this thread has died on it's ass, especially as BH and ATL are back.
    I am really liking Atlanta so far this season, even if it's just for Sheree's facial expressions in her talking heads. Hilarious.
    I'm guessing the Kandi in the closet storyline is now going to really heat up and I am team Kandi all day.
    Beverly Hills is an improvement on last year so far too.
    Not sure I am warming to Dorit and her husband PK. I think Eden makes an appearance soon and I am far more interested as to what she is going to bring to the show.
    I know it's some months away, but I am really looking forward to the New York ladies returning, and Melbourne too.
  • Laughing FairyLaughing Fairy Posts: 2,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luann from RHoNY has just remarried in Palm Beach. There goes the 'Countess' handle; wonder how long she'll retain it? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luann from RHoNY has just remarried in Palm Beach. There goes the 'Countess' handle; wonder how long she'll retain it? :)

I don't expect this marriage to last 2 seasons.
    I am hoping we get a Jill Zarin cameo in the next season, as I saw a photo of her at the wedding, so they better not cut her out.
  • Chihiro77Chihiro77 Posts: 1,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She'll always be the Countess to me!
  • Laughing FairyLaughing Fairy Posts: 2,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chihiro77 wrote: »

Well, that's the point - I think she'll always be the Countess to herself too! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chihiro77 wrote: »
    Absolutely, I'm happy for her and hope the marriage lasts.

BH is so dull so far for me. Eileen has really grown on me, Erika is great, Dorit I find completely boring despite her efforts to stir things up, Eden seems interesting however and she hates Kyle which is a plus.
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just watched the Reunion Part 3 of The Real Housewives of Orange County, and that Brookes is the biggest liar ever. He could not drink enough water to calm himself down, he was full of the proverbial even Andy got confused with his answers

I think Vicky believed him at first and towards the end realised (she aint stupid) he was full of it and because his lies is so disgusting she felt humiliated and dare not admit it so went along with it to save face. Which in itself is an absolute disgrace

Shameful