Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 155)

1117118119120121123»

Comments

• metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    I suppose it's just bitter fans who have nothing else to do because honestly even though there is a marriage who's future is looking best right now;) they've got nothing much to keep them going so their trying to spoil the fun, let's all just think about that wonderfully lit bridge....:cry::D:cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is no appeal, Bonnie.
    I honestly think that Bronagh only likes them because they're played by her best friends :o Or perhaps she likes twins, who knows? :p
    It doesn't help the fact that she clearly went off Brendan (and maybe Emmett too) ages ago and makes no secret of it.
    I just wish she was a bit more respectful towards her friend, that's all.

There really isn't. It's just so completely unbelievable in every way.

And fair enough if Bronagh's morally inclined to ship them for being more normal than having any of the extreme abuses in Stendan, but she pretty much sounded in agreement with that tweet that Stug are self-destructive themselves. But whatever, it probably is for those other reasons. Her gaybies play a gay fictional couple together. Yay :rolleyes:.

And did she slag off Emmett? It's not surprising though. She's like that. She puts Kieron down a lot too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kojan wrote: »
    Ugh, seriously these people can shove their assumptions up where the sun don't shine :rolleyes:

So suddenly Bronagh knows Brendan's character better than anyone else? ;)

yeah she does. because she called him a wife beater remember? ;)
    okay I'm being a bi*ch now :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also think it annoyed that people took Brendan's side when Cheryl was angry at him:o which is kinda silly because it's just her character :p
    Oh yeah, I think that's when she went off him :o It seems that both Bronagh and PJ are quite sensitive about their characters :p Pity.

ETA: LMFAO, Radio. I KNEW that people were gonna make that assumption the minute Bronagh said that. Poor twits.
    And yeah, Bonnie, she did :rolleyes: I'm liking her less and less every day :p
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Bronagh made one comment I don't think it's fair she's talked about like the devil incarnate. :o Save that for Doug.

Also poor Monteh's being trolled.
  • GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »

Why?!! :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, I think that's when she went off him :o It seems that both Bronagh and PJ are quite sensitive about their characters :p Pity.

Yeah I thought that too :o but Kieron and Emmett's characters get a lot more hate and they just deal :cool:
  • Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member

By who?! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    Bronagh made one comment I don't think it's fair she's talked about like the devil incarnate. :o Save that for Doug.

What's being said :(:mad:
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    By who?! :eek:

Just people joking :D I'll post them in a bit.
  • Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Just people joking :D I'll post them in a bit.

Ha I love how it's taken off already :D
  • Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who's trolling Monteh...

I wonder...:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    Cash converters changed their shop to 'tash converters' for Movember but I like to secretly think it's for hollyoaks benefit... :p:rolleyes:

• AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,903
    Forum Member
    I was just having a look on tumblr at pandas and you'll never guess whose only gone and got himself an account.

:cool:
    Aww, Monteh. What a clever panda he is.:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also poor Monteh's being trolled.[/QUOTE]

oh no :(
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,903
    Forum Member
    Does everyone know that c&s has written a Dublin based fluffy fic (her description)? I haven't read it yet, but it's c&s, so :o:cool:

It's a two-parter, and both parts have been posted!

Stations
  • GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does everyone know that c&s has written a Dublin based fluffy fic (her description)? I haven't read it yet, but it's c&s, so :o:cool:

It's a two-parter, and both parts have been posted!

Stations

This is fantastic. :o
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,496
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=62269756#post62269756
    This discussion has been closed.