Forum Member
I normally love Pat, but she was just nasty tonight :(
Poor Janine :(

Comments

• Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janine's past record, you can hardly blame her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    No I know, and it's the Girl who cried Natural Death but still...:(
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    Janine's past record, you can hardly blame her.

True. I suppose Janine's had it coming really so I can understand Pat's reaction.

I wish Ryan would just get lost though. :mad:
  • Options
    Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She just said what everyone was thinking.
  • Options
    Rich SteakRich Steak Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    The Boy That Cried Wolf. :D
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I can understand Pats reaction completely, Ryan though? Piss off you bore.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member

This. Ugh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Janine Seriously! She brings it on herself with her past mistermeaners! i agree with Pat on this one!
  • Options
    PacinoFanPacinoFan Posts: 3,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, give a dog a bad name.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yep, I can't stand the dude either, yet you can understand the characters reaction - Janine did try to kill him last Christmas. :D
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pat can't really accuse janine of murder, as it's slander. Pat could get into trouble for throwing false accusations around without having any evidence.
  • Options
    LaurawhittzLaurawhittz Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i know what you mean and you cant blame pat for wondering because she aware of her past but the way she went about it was a bit harsh, glad billy tried to defend her because pat could have spoken to her privately instead of in front of everyone at the vic but oh well this is eastenders after all! :p

and as for max/tanya :yawn::yawn:
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    I normally love Pat, but she was just nasty tonight :(
    Poor Janine :(

I have to agree, i'm normally a big fan but actually felt really sorry for janine, but then again Pat hasnt seen what we've seen!
  • Options
    marius1marius1 Posts: 5,529
    Forum Member
    janine was involved in the deaths of laura(she was on the stairs), barry "if only he wore slip on shoes" and the attempted murder of ryan-fat pat had good reason to ssay what she did. not to mention her "ur about as jewish as a bacon sandwich husband to b" cause he is dead too! so is frank for that matter, althoiugh we can't blame her for that one, or can we??:rolleyes::D
  • Options
    MarcoRossiMarcoRossi Posts: 1,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marius1 wrote: »
    janine was involved in the deaths of laura(she was on the stairs), barry "if only he wore slip on shoes" and the attempted murder of ryan-fat pat had good reason to ssay what she did. not to mention her "ur about as jewish as a bacon sandwich husband to b" cause he is dead too! so is frank for that matter, althoiugh we can't blame her for that one, or can we??:rolleyes::D

Funny how Pat has always bene involved in these storylines too...the Jewish guy probably died because he was about to marry a beautiful young girl and what he got instead is some old ragged huge fat oldie interrupting his wedding ceremony - enough to give a cardiac to the healthiest lot let alone a geriatric. So I blame Pat for his death. The guy may have ended up marrying a gold digger but at least he'd still be alive!
  • Options
    marius1marius1 Posts: 5,529
    Forum Member
    MarcoRossi wrote: »
    Funny how Pat has always bene involved in these storylines too...the Jewish guy probably died because he was about to marry a beautiful young girl and what he got instead is some old ragged huge fat oldie interrupting his wedding ceremony - enough to give a cardiac to the healthiest lot let alone a geriatric. So I blame Pat for his death. The guy may have ended up marrying a gold digger but at least he'd still be alive!

so very tru and a very amusing response:D
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marius1 wrote: »

I honestly couldn't remember that. I know it's what she got sent down for after Pat wouldn't supply her with a alibi to get her back for not having to account for Barry's death. But thought Janine was nowhere around when Laura tumbled down the stairs?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Venetian wrote: »
    I honestly couldn't remember that. I know it's what she got sent down for after Pat wouldn't supply her with a alibi to get her back for not having to account for Barry's death. But thought Janine was nowhere around when Laura tumbled down the stairs?

She wasn't, she was with Pat at the time. She was with Laura earlier in the evening when they had a bitch fight, hence why they had Janine's DNA to pin the murder on her.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wasn't, she was with Pat at the time. She was with Laura earlier in the evening when they had a bitch fight, hence why they had Janine's DNA to pin the murder on her.

Indeed..although Laura's death was really Ian the weasel's fault...she fell downstairs when she went to answer him ringing her door-bell
  • Options
    OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's entitled to her own opinion. And I can't say I blame her.
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member

To be fair, she did lock him in a fridge and drug him!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Janine so I couldn't help feeling sorry for her. However, what with her past record, I'd probably be thinking the same if I was Pat!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    To be fair, she did lock him in a fridge and drug him!

And he came into the show as a murderer and also attempted to kill her himself.

Hes a dullard though, so I'd rather not have to waste time looking at him onscreen. Pretty only gets you so far.