100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely the first one is She's The Man? Blinds have got to have lag time and that could be the final push to get her into rehab.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Surely the first one is She's The Man? Blinds have got to have lag time and that could be the final push to get her into rehab.

I thought she was in psychiatric care for setting fire to her dog or a driveway, it still seems unclear which but was a while ago so don't think it's her.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    I'd also say Hit Girl is one of the most down to Earth, trouble free young actors around.

Good lord no.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    You can't say their given name/stage name. Anything else that identifies them is fine.

This puzzles me slightly. Some of the clues given here make the person's identity obvious. Can something only be libellous if the person's name is fully stated?
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    This puzzles me slightly. Some of the clues given here make the person's identity obvious. Can something only be libellous if the person's name is fully stated?

:confused: Don't know. I guess. Nothing ever happens when you say things like "Material Girl" or "Xtina" for example.
  • InNoctemInNoctem Posts: 91
    Forum Member

You can't give out their real names or names they go by professionally. But to identify them by their famous roles is ok.

For instance if I say Rose from Titanic, you'd know who I'm talking about don't you?

Actually it can still be libellous even if their real names are not used such as the above example, which is why this thread is only ALLEGED showbiz items. ;)

As much as being cryptic is the best way, I actually prefer it if posters post names or terms that are Googleable so it's easy to know who it is just by checking Google results. :D
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    This puzzles me slightly. Some of the clues given here make the person's identity obvious. Can something only be libellous if the person's name is fully stated?[/QUOTE]

Essentially, yes.
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I thought she was in psychiatric care for setting fire to her dog or a driveway, it still seems unclear which but was a while ago so don't think it's her.
    what the ?????
    Forum Member
    From The People:

Which pop star is so broke that she is sponging off her boyfriends?

From Crazy Days & Nights:

I guess this is getting revenge. This A list rapper has been stealing away women from this other A+ list married rapper and recording sex with them and then e-mailing the videos to the A+ list rapper.

This still A list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner was at dinner this week with her husband and a few friends. When the husband started to correct something our actress was saying, she turned to him and said, "When i want you to talk, i will tell you." The husband shut up for the rest of the dinner and just stared down at his phone.
    Forum Member

This still A list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner was at dinner this week with her husband and a few friends. When the husband started to correct something our actress was saying, she turned to him and said, "When i want you to talk, i will tell you." The husband shut up for the rest of the dinner and just stared down at his phone.

Pretty Woman.
  • codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Essentially, yes.

Or rather the damages would be so little that its not worth suing
  • poggspoggs Posts: 474
    Forum Member
    codeblue wrote: »
    Or rather the damages would be so little that its not worth suing

Or heaven forbid, its actually true :eek:
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poggs wrote: »
    Or heaven forbid, its actually true :eek:

With these blinds? Not very likely:D
  • SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    From The People:

Which pop star is so broke that she is sponging off her boyfriends?

If this is the UK People newspaper could this be the one of Nuclear Pussy who rejoined recently to make her Whole Again?
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Supercell wrote: »
    If this is the UK People newspaper could this be the one of Nuclear Pussy who rejoined recently to make her Whole Again?

Or the winner of the X the year the wand erectioners came third.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess this is getting revenge. This A list rapper has been stealing away women from this other A+ list married rapper and recording sex with them and then e-mailing the videos to the A+ list rapper.

For the married guy, I think his wife will no longer be Crazy In Love with him when she finds out!
  • billiesmithbilliesmith Posts: 11,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not sure who you are thinking of, but it was Matt Cardle who won the year 1D came third :D
  • SarahJamSarahJam Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good lord no.

Oh! I thought she was pretty trouble free, what's been going on with her?
    Forum Member
    SarahJam wrote: »
    Oh! I thought she was pretty trouble free, what's been going on with her?

Hmm... Nothing concrete just a lot and lot of blind items. Mainly to do with underage drinking and drugs. Sadly though it sometimes seems with young female celebs in particular, where's there's smoke, there's fire.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure who you are thinking of, but it was Matt Cardle who won the year 1D came third :D

:D:D:D

I think artlesschaos was thinking of the winner the year the Everybody In Love singers came 2nd. As you say it was a male winner the year Wand Erection came 3rd
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I was baffled there for a second, thinking I was remembering it wrongly! I'm guessing maybe they meant the one who likes Bad Boys.
  • SarahJamSarahJam Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm... Nothing concrete just a lot and lot of blind items. Mainly to do with underage drinking and drugs. Sadly though it sometimes seems with young female celebs in particular, where's there's smoke, there's fire.

Sadly it usually is true. She seems to close to her family that I thought she was still pretty with it! I'm sad to hear it.
  • Fred E StarFred E Star Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still calling BS on any Hit Girl tales.
    Forum Member

What A+ list Supermodel had sex with one producer and threatened another with harm if they did not fire an A list supermodel. It seems our A+ list supermodel got her way. She usually does.

This former B list mostly movie actress is now a C list who will work anytime, anywhere but the check better be large. She was supposed to promote a movie this week, but when the producers would not cough up an extra $50k in fees and plane tickets, our actress stiffed them.

From Crazy Days & Nights

This Academy Award winner/nominee actor who is probably a B- mostly movie actor right now was hanging out with this former A+ list celebrity and reality star who is now a B- list celebrity who people love to hate. Apparently he convinced her to take some drug he had just brought in a club and she did and had a seizure in the foreign club on the floor.
    Forum Member

What A+ list Supermodel had sex with one producer and threatened another with harm if they did not fire an A list supermodel. It seems our A+ list supermodel got her way. She usually does.

This former B list mostly movie actress is now a C list who will work anytime, anywhere but the check better be large. She was supposed to promote a movie this week, but when the producers would not cough up an extra $50k in fees and plane tickets, our actress stiffed them.

From Crazy Days & Nights

This Academy Award winner/nominee actor who is probably a B- mostly movie actor right now was hanging out with this former A+ list celebrity and reality star who is now a B- list celebrity who people love to hate. Apparently he convinced her to take some drug he had just brought in a club and she did and had a seizure in the foreign club on the floor.

#1: Didn't somebody just leave The Face. Making threats of violence sounds like the one staying.

#2: The main page has news of someone pulling out of a film festival.

#3: Isn't the capital of France getting too old for this crap?
This discussion has been closed.