Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Idiotic little boys.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Serenity79 wrote: »
    Idiotic little boys.

My sentiments exactly!! Boy will never learn eh?
  • Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,513
    Forum Member
    I can't believe Chris still has fans.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe Chris still has fans.

I can't believe Charlie Sheen still makes £2m an episode for his television show after beating up his wife, threatening to stab her and doing enough hookers and blow as well as behaving in a way that would shame Caligula.

I can't stand Chris Brown-- I thought he was corny before, and I thought he's awful after that incident, but there are far, far worse who didn't get slammed like he did.
  • MaxCherryMaxCherry Posts: 9,013
    Forum Member
    I feel sorry for Raz-B. He was only speaking his mind.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Celebrity's having public spats on twitter surely has to be the absolute height of patheticness?
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe Charlie Sheen still makes £2m an episode for his television show after beating up his wife, threatening to stab her and doing enough hookers and blow as well as behaving in a way that would shame Caligula.

I can't stand Chris Brown-- I thought he was corny before, and I thought he's awful after that incident, but there are far, far worse who didn't get slammed like he did.

Well Chris was clean cut.. doesn't have Charlie's star power.. not to mention he is black and Charlie is white... I know there are gonna be those that will say 'race card' but unfortunately, these things do matter.

Also Raz B was molested and is unwell. I'm not sure what Chris is doing making fun of him and calling him gay for.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Chris was clean cut.. doesn't have Charlie's star power.. not to mention he is black and Charlie is white... I know there are gonna be those that will say 'race card' but unfortunately, these things do matter.

Also Raz B was molested and is unwell. I'm not sure what Chris is doing making fun of him and calling him gay for.

You're right, of course. I can honestly say I've never liked Chris Brown's goofy looking ass. I feel sorry for that Raz-B kid, though I don't know much or anything about him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    was reading this as it was happening last night. Cant believe Chris Brown could only answer back by making gay jibes at a guy whos been molested. Out of order
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both need to grow up and stop showing themselves up on twitter, idiots...Raz B is a washed up singer who's tweets to Rihanna reek of desperation its very sad and pathetic...Chris Brown has shown he has anger issues still, should have known better and not responded to the baiting...Like Kanye West his ego and attitude is his downfall...xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris would have came out of this a lot better if he had just ignored it all. Looks like hes the one going to get all the bad press out of it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was all so stupid, Chris needs to pick his battles, and this was not the one. No one really cares what Raz B thought about their situation, he should have just left it. Raz B got the attention he wanted in the first place.
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a walking advertisement for how celebrities shouldn't behave on twitter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulip19 wrote: »
    He's a walking advertisement for how celebrities shouldn't behave on twitter.

Right, I bet his publicist is crying right now.
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lily_2008 wrote: »
    Right, I bet his publicist is crying right now.

Well, there is this:

LOVE ALL MY SUPPORTERS and people who know my heart.HOMOPHOBE?c'mon,find a better tactic.thats pure ignorance and stupidity. i love everyone

No mention of the mocking of razb2k's molestation, though.

As another poster mentioned above there are others who have done worse and come away untainted but Chris Brown doesn't help his own case.
  • MaxCherryMaxCherry Posts: 9,013
    Forum Member

Raz B came out a couple of years ago.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulip19 wrote: »
    Well, there is this:

No mention of the mocking of razb2k's molestation, though.

As another poster mentioned above there are others who have done worse and come away untainted but Chris Brown doesn't help his own case.

Tbf, they are both wrong for the homophobic comments as Raz B was making them too..there is absolutely no excuse for the stuff Chris said about molestation though, just awful.

Exactly, I like Chris Brown's music and don't have a problem with him but he does himself no favours whatsoever, he showed last night he still has a problem with anger/his temper.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MaxCherry wrote: »

Seriously? What was he doing tweeting Rihanna for hours then?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jacqui.b wrote: »
    Chris would have came out of this a lot better if he had just ignored it all. Looks like hes the one going to get all the bad press out of it

I'm just never going to cease being flabbergasted that these people who argue on Twitter are fully grown adults. :(
  • CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lily_2008 wrote: »
    Tbf, they are both wrong for the homophobic comments as Raz B was making them too..there is absolutely no excuse for the stuff Chris said about molestation though, just awful.

Exactly, I like Chris Brown's music and don't have a problem with him but he does himself no favours whatsoever, he showed last night he still has a problem with anger/his temper.
    Raz B wasn't making homophobic comments. He's gay, you know. Chris Brown is bisexual. I know someone who had sex with him - and they're male.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CRM wrote: »
    Raz B wasn't making homophobic comments. He's gay, you know. Chris Brown is bisexual. I know someone who had sex with him - and they're male.

But then he was calling Chris out on his 'boyfriend' as if that is supposed to be an insult. Could be interpreted as homophobic.

Raz B denied being gay in one of his tweets so..? And lol, I don't know if I believe you about the last part, whatever though, it's not like it matters.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iCaniWill wrote: »

What an idiot, making death threats on the internet which can be accessed and shared to others...Real smart move :rolleyes:
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MaxCherry wrote: »

no he didn't. He starred on a Noah's Ark. He also later accused Chris Stokes of molesting him and his brother. Quindon Tarver also accused Chris.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chrisbrown Chris Brown
    http://twitpic.com/3l8uw5 this is one of my homosexual friends who died in 05.. so stop with this nonsence.. it was an immature argument!!!

Omg, he did NOT just play the 'I have a gay friend, therefore I'm not homophobic' card. Hahahaaa