Options

Come Dine With Me 2012 (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laugh? He is freaking weird!! He lookes 24 going on 40! and perving on that poor woman !

We`ll have to watch the rest of the week to see what happens. Must admit he`s a bit of a oddball
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hooter wrote: »
    This weeks CDWM has got to be the funniest I`ve seen in ages.....Don`t know where they got the veggie builder from, but what a laugh he is!!!!:D

Looking forward to the rest of the week :D

I'm not, I think he's an appalling person, the sort I'd go out of my way to avoid.

Tonight's host made sure he had a vegetarian dish. What's the betting on whether he'll reciprocate on his night and prepare meat dishes?

And I've just remember who he reminded me of... there was a TV programme from which I was repulsed by merely a short trailer. An actor (?) pretended to be a person of very low intellect.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    I'm not, I think he's an appalling person, the sort I'd go out of my way to avoid.

Tonight's host made sure he had a vegetarian dish. What's the betting on whether he'll reciprocate on his night and prepare meat dishes?

And I've just remember who he reminded me of... there was a TV programme from which I was repulsed by merely a short trailer. An actor (?) pretended to be a person of very low intellect.

After tonight shenanigans I don`t know what to think about Richard.....completely changed my opinion...I to think he`s rather repulsive and weird. Most odd behaviour...*shudders*
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,552
    Forum Member
    I have not watched this for a while but Dave Lamb seems to be so OTT he has become annoying :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    I have not watched this for a while but Dave Lamb seems to be so OTT he has become annoying :o

Not as annoying as Richard though...:eek:
  • Options
    miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The one on More 4 is the one with the Marylin Monroe and that Josh boy who seems to dislike all food expect junk :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Dante AmecheDante Ameche Posts: 20,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's stepped up the sarcasm but don't find him annoying apart from the way he speaks when he mentions the online scrapbook
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just saw an episode featuring a young blonde girl who lived off "skip" food ........ anyone recognise her ???

I'm sure she's been on telly before in something !!

It's driving me crazy !
  • Options
    tommanningtommanning Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    C4 this week - someone leaves tomorrow and gets replaced. Hope it's that Tory bloke
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think he's stepped up the sarcasm but don't find him annoying apart from the way he speaks when he mentions the online scrapbook

Maybe if I had kept watching i would not have notice the difference :o

He seems to shout more and I kept expecting him to mention Vanish carpet cleaner :D
  • Options
    smokeycatsmokeycat Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That irritates me too. He says it in the same way everytime. So annoying.

:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tommanning wrote: »
    C4 this week - someone leaves tomorrow and gets replaced. Hope it's that Tory bloke

I `m willing to bet it is...unless it`s the poor woman who got creeped out by Richard?
  • Options
    pinkbellybuttonpinkbellybutton Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I missed the beginning of today's epi...did they say why Tim had to be replaced?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alexis07 wrote: »
    Just saw an episode featuring a young blonde girl who lived off "skip" food ........ anyone recognise her ???

I'm sure she's been on telly before in something !!

It's driving me crazy !

I know who she reminded me of :)

The tomboy girl in the last normal BigBrother , she came from Jersey.

Panic over :)
  • Options
    fiveinabedfiveinabed Posts: 1,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smokeycat wrote: »
    That irritates me too. He says it in the same way everytime. So annoying.

:mad:

It makes you remember that there's an online scrapbook though... so maybe it's intentional. Maybe that was the brief he had to follow. (Not saying I agree with it - just wondering if that's the reason)
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I missed the beginning of today's epi...did they say why Tim had to be replaced?

same as, was only half watching at start. Is it just because Kerry said he was a bit miserable the previous night:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not as annoying as Richard though...:eek:

He gives me the creeps :o

No wonder he needed a shower .. sweaty Betty :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Looks like we will never know :mad: They gave nothing away :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    He gives me the creeps :o

No wonder he needed a shower .. sweaty Betty :eek:

TWO showers:eek: It must be very strenuous to decorate crackers and put jam on brioche:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Linda is 48 .. really ????? +10 would say :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda is 48 .. really ????? +10 would say :rolleyes:

Cruel......................................but probably correct:D
  • Options
    pinkbellybuttonpinkbellybutton Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    same as, was only half watching at start. Is it just because Kerry said he was a bit miserable the previous night:confused:

Could be...he could have gotten very over sensitive about it and not come back. He didn't like her much at all. Could explain why no explanation was given...being diplomatic and all that maybe???
    Looks like we will never know :mad: They gave nothing away :confused:

That's irritating...I really want to know :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Could be...he could have gotten very over sensitive about it and not come back. He didn't like her much at all. Could explain why no explanation was given...being diplomatic and all that maybe???

That's irritating...I really want to know :p

I am curious would seem a bit silly if he reacted like that. I wonder whether after the whole smoker cooker thing he just thought 'no way can I do another 3 nights with these people':D

Me too, I even looked for him on twitter to see if he may explain but I don't think he's on there. All I could find was this bit of dirt (if it was filmed last May:D)
    http://www.thewestonmercury.co.uk/news/arrest_warrant_issued_for_magistrate_over_bar_trial_mix_up_1_1380610
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I am curious would seem a bit silly if he reacted like that. I wonder whether after the whole smoker cooker thing he just thought 'no way can I do another 3 nights with these people':D

Me too, I even looked for him on twitter to see if he may explain but I don't think he's on there. All I could find was this bit of dirt (if it was filmed last May:D)
    http://www.thewestonmercury.co.uk/news/arrest_warrant_issued_for_magistrate_over_bar_trial_mix_up_1_1380610

I`m impressed with your sleuthing.....:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I`m impressed with your sleuthing.....:D

Haha sad isn't it but I was just really curious. One minute he was stood in a garage in front of a Land Rover and the next thing I knew there was this short blonde haired lady I'd never seen. Very:confused: