The Big Reunion - ITV2 next Thursday

Comments

• kochspostulateskochspostulates Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww, when they his son said 'how hard can it be to be a popstar, you just stand there and sing' - or words to that effect.

And his dad had to explain to him how hard One Direction were working :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved the bands before and liked the show. Managed to get tickets. Wish they would have toured going to be a bit of a trek to London. I'm sure the nostalgia will make up for it though.

I can't wait for the B*Witched episode. Off to listen to Just A Little album
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Did one of Five try as a solo singer on the last series of The Voice and didn't get through?
  • SarahJamSarahJam Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it was Sean on The Voice.

Been youtubing songs and god I loved pop back then!
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 145,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    shanders wrote: »
    Did one of Five try as a solo singer on the last series of The Voice and didn't get through?

Are you thinking of:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s154/the-voice-uk/news/a374107/x-factor-futureproof-boyband-singer-auditions-for-the-voice-uk.html
  • rated_2000rated_2000 Posts: 2,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kevin from liberty x and sean from 5 seemed the most f**ked up out of all the members

kevin still seems pretty cut up that it all ended

yeah 5 did try a comeback a few times, they even were on t4 and stuff promoting the comeback (its all on youtube) it was 4 without sean, now its 4 without J, so it seems the beef is between J and Sean, which is weird cause I always thought they were close in the band

the Australian model Richie married was Emily Scott who was on last years Im a celeb (the girl who was sent in late to flirt with mark wright)
    Forum Member
    mrbernay wrote: »

No it wasn't him - I remember Jessie J being shocked because she used to be a fan of whoever it was.
    Maybe it was Sean but I don't remember him looking like that!
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeh it was Sean on The Voice.

I love that Scott bigged up how good 1D are :)

I love it that Lee from 911 and Lindsey from B*Witched are married. I remember they were dating all those years ago
    Forum Member
  • EESuperFanEESuperFan Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for next weeks.
    Bands back then were so much better, there's just not as much appeal with current bands.
  • CollybirdCollybird Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God this show is like heaven for me.

In Five's original run Sean and J were painted as the best friends of the group. It was constantly mentioned that J was like a dad to Sean. Makes me feel so uneasy that Sean had to go along with that 'storyline' when their relationship was actually the total opposite.

It's also not nice for fans to find out years down the line they were being treated like mugs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved 5ive but was a bit over pop bands when Liberty X were about, still rememeber some of thier stuff though. Pretty shocked at some of the stuff the 5ive lads were coming out with, like drinking before going on kids tv, but as a kid you dont notice these things, and i dont rememeber any bad press around the band.
  • icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    Really enjoyed this, have to fess up to loving Five and Bewitched and Liberty X had a great song that was played endlessly one year!
  • potatolegspotatolegs Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    Loved this programme. God saw a clip of what's next and one member of Atomic Kitten going mad at Kerry.
    BTW - why did they use Kerry and not that other girl who replaced her? Oh yeah, she's not famous enough
    Be good if original Sugababes were there too but they can't use that name anymore.
  • potatolegspotatolegs Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    C14E wrote: »
    Surely this put paid to an S Club 7 reunion...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj-0AcUWZEk

Thanks for ruining my childhood.
    That was shocking!
  • MarkG6RMarkG6R Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    I really enjoyed it

This show has everything - success, failure, heartbreak, fights, make-ups, redemption, Andi Peters and lots of bands that were on CD:UK

Can't wait for the rest of the series!
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they missed out 'Song for lovers'

It's funny that I'd completely forgotten about that song but could hear it in my head as soon as I saw the title!
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Did 5ive have an obligatory gay one?

It doesn't look that way but, on that note, I was surprised that neither of the Liberty X boys were gay...not that I had anything to base that on.
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    C14E wrote: »
    Surely this put paid to an S Club 7 reunion...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj-0AcUWZEk

That was so poor... The backing dancers :confused: jut why??
    And Paul...:o

Just seen liberty x- x video :eek: wtf was that sh**e of a video
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    rehab_101 wrote: »
    HA is already sold out... Tickets were gone within about 15 minutes!

i never even seen the tickets advertised :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    potatolegs wrote: »
    Loved this programme. God saw a clip of what's next and one member of Atomic Kitten going mad at Kerry.
    BTW - why did they use Kerry and not that other girl who replaced her? Oh yeah, she's not famous enough
    Be good if original Sugababes were there too but they can't use that name anymore.

Jenny just gave birth to twins last week.
  • big bro geekbig bro geek Posts: 18,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will episode 1 be repeated?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Michelle Heaton is still all memememememememe wittering on about her weight and her 'battles' with slimming pills. Change the record love.
  • foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good programme - Very interesting. Shocked there was such tension in B*witched - they hid it well!!!!
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure why The Honeyz are on this to be honest? They were never really that popular.
  • big bro geekbig bro geek Posts: 18,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure why The Honeyz are on this to be honest? They were never really that popular.

I loved the Honeyz. Finally Found and End of The Line are incredible