Options

Zee is dismissive of the females

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,301
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I really hope he is called out on this. Just completely disregards their thoughts, opinions, input...

Comments

• Options
    newkid30newkid30 Posts: 7,797
    Forum Member
    He is a sexist pig, won't listen to the girls at all, hope he goes.
  • Options
    peopleschmeoplepeopleschmeople Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And now he's taking the pair of them into the boardroom with him. Leah was no surprise but Natalie too?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And now he's taking the pair of them into the boardroom with him. Leah was no surprise but Natalie too?

I'm so glad she made the comment about him and the door!
  • Options
    heikerheiker Posts: 7,029
    Forum Member
    Taxi for Mr Bullshitter
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is not a pleasant guy, is he? Just something about him is so unlikeable.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,989
    Forum Member
    I'm glad both girls said what they did about him.. How he let Kurt get away with the flag and Neil with the white clothing thing (can't recall the name) which cost them the task I will never understand

It makes me wonder if LAS reviews any of the tapes because he would have seen Natalie asking for the book and being dismissed

Add that he has a hairy back, he deserved to be fired
  • Options
    Paul237Paul237 Posts: 8,654
    Forum Member
    I thought the sexism accusations were pretty desperate. I know they backstab each other in the boardroom, but I thought that was low for even The Apprentice.
  • Options
    elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He made a lot of errors of judgment this week, but bearing in mind Sugar's comments were fairly favourable about his background I think his biggest error, and what ultimately was the writing on the wall for him, was making an absolutely terrible decision on who to bring back.

If he'd have bought Neil and Kurt back I think he'd have stood (more) of a chance.
  • Options
    late8late8 Posts: 7,175
    Forum Member
    Paul237 wrote: »
    I thought the sexism accusations were pretty desperate. I know they backstab each other in the boardroom, but I thought that was low for even The Apprentice.

trouble is it was true.

he was naturally dismissive and sexist. didnt even keep the door open... classic.
  • Options
    CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member

why? it seemed quite clear form the footage we saw that he wasnt interested in the opinion of the women on his team

he reminded me of that Stuart Baggs guy that was on a few series ago, a lot of talk but no substance
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well, it's true, isn't it?
  • Options
    elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think the Natalie decision was... questionable to say the least. I understand the contribution argument but there were others more culpable for the failure of the task in front of her in the queue, and picking her did look odd.
  • Options
    turquoiseblueturquoiseblue Posts: 2,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We're glad he went, but I don't think LS quite got just how sexist this guy really is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caltonfan wrote: »
    why? it seemed quite clear form the footage we saw that he wasnt interested in the opinion of the women on his team

he reminded me of that Stuart Baggs guy that was on a few series ago, a lot of talk but no substance

But Stuart Baggs was not sexist. He had problem with Stella, a lot of talk but he was not sexist at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We're glad he went, but I don't think LS quite got just how sexist this guy really is.

You don't think Sugar might sympathise with a sexist, or at least not think it's a major fault if a business partner is sexist?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baggs was hilarious, giving us some of the very best moments ever.
  • Options
    CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    capekdeh wrote: »
    But Stuart Baggs was not sexist. He had problem with Stella, a lot of talk but he was not sexist at all.

didnt mean with the sexism, just all the other nonsense he came out with
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You don't think Sugar might sympathise with a sexist, or at least not think it's a major fault if a business partner is sexist?

He fired him didn't he?
  • Options
    AkkaAkka Posts: 38
    Forum Member

You're kidding right? he's been a chauvinistic sexist pig since episode 1

go back to the start, watch the series again and drink whenever hes dismissive rude or aggressive towards woman, you'll be unconcious by ep3

like little example, flag shop:
    Natalie: thats not six foot
    Him: thats not six foot

as if he hadnt even heard or acknowledged what she'd said
  • Options
    muntamunta Posts: 18,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's dismissive of everyone
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's been told, well and truly, on "You're Fired"
  • Options
    Paul237Paul237 Posts: 8,654
    Forum Member
    capekdeh wrote: »
    Well, it's true, isn't it?

I don't think so. Let's face it; almost all the contestants on The Apprentice are generally quite selfish backstabbers. I think he brought back Natalie because she'd been in the bottom two before and he thought that -- coupled with her lack of contribution in this task -- she'd be booted off.

Sneaky, underhand and not in the spirit of the show? Yes. Sexist? No. I was half surprised he didn't play the race card. Can you imagine? :D

"You hate me 'cause I'm a woman"
    "Yeah well, you hate me 'cause I'm Asian"

I see your sexism card and call you with my racism card.

I'm glad Zee went because he was an arrogant, annoying poser. But I don't think he was sexist.
  • Options
    Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He may well be dismissive of everyone's opinion, but he was downright ignorant towards the females in his team tonight. Whilst I appreciate that much is 'lost in the edit', and certain footage is selected for maximum effect, his treatment of Natalie in the taxi over something as simple as a phone book was unambiguously transparent, and downright amazingly brazenly, disgusting. Overall wasn't much better; certainly it's fair comment IMO that the 'native' males of the UAE showed the ladies generally far more respect.

There'd been something disconcerting about him from the start for me and, whether or not in the end the two girls waged a war of accusation to get him out, I'm glad he's gone. His general demeanour and behaviour since the start has left a genuinely nasty 'instinctual' taste in the mouth for me, rightly or wrongly, to an extent no other candidate has done for a good while and it wasn't something I was looking forward to carrying on watching.
  • Options
    essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,210
    Forum Member
    He deserved to be blanked by Leah and Natalie when they left..Glad he was fired after that pompous statement he made at the outset of tonight's episode
  • Options
    Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    Good riddance.