Will Fleur East perform the same number of songs on the Tour As Ben?

Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I was just wondering as she is the best performer of the series and came second how many songs will she get ?

Comments

• Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll get none
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    I have only been to the Series 7 live tour.

It had Cher Lloyd & One Direction perform 4 songs each. Rebecca Ferguson and Mary Byrne performed 3 times each, Aiden, Paije, Katie & Wagner performed Twice each that were all spaced out between themselves.

Then Matt Cardle came on after they had all performed and did 6 performances back to back.

There was one group performance to close the show.

This is to the best of my memory :)

So if its similar Fleur will probably get a high amount but a couple less than Ben :)
    Forum Member

It had Cher Lloyd & One Direction perform 4 songs each. Rebecca Ferguson and Mary Byrne performed 3 times each, Aiden, Paije, Katie & Wagner performed Twice each that were all spaced out between themselves.

Then Matt Cardle came on after they had all performed and did 6 performances back to back.

So if its similar Fleur will probably get a high amount but a couple less than Ben :)

Actually sorry the group performance came before Matt Cardle closed the show with "When We Collide"
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would be shocked if Fleur didn't have more songs than Ben.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would be shocked if Fleur didn't have more songs than Ben.

Why would someone who didn't win have more songs than the person that was voted the winner?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would someone who didn't win have more songs than the person that was voted the winner?

Because Fleur is the greatest singer and performer in the known universe, of course!!!;-)
  • Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bjkaave wrote: »
    Because Fleur is the greatest singer and performer in the known universe, of course!!!;-)

Be deluded ...the universe???...are you kidding me???...there are better and more experienced performers in the world...
  • teenage-monkeyteenage-monkey Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I also went to the tour and for some reason it felt like Cher performed more than three times. I seem to remember her opening the show, someone performing and then her being the third performance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Be deluded ...the universe???...are you kidding me???...there are better and more experienced performers in the world...

If you couldn't tell that was sarcasm, then I'm not sure how you're even able to breathe...
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would imagine that she will do more as she is the most entertaining of the contestants.
  • Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you couldn't tell that was sarcasm, then I'm not sure how you're even able to breathe...

Again, sarcasm gets lost in conversation... I learnt that the hard way...
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

heard that they are laying the ciment for Ben to perform in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Again, sarcasm gets lost in conversation... I learnt that the hard way...

lol, not even the most passionate of Fleur fans would go as far as to say that she is the best performer in the universe... I hope. Long story short, I don't particularly rate Fleur.
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No she wont she will have 4 songs whereas Ben will perform last and sing about 6 songs. I been every year and the winner always performs more songs than the other contestants
  • TallywackerTallywacker Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would imagine that she will do more as she is the most entertaining of the contestants.

That accolade goes to Stevi Ritchie.
  • Eva_Coco_MayEva_Coco_May Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shel perform 4 Ben performs 6 I think some get 3 and then lesser acts get 2
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,527
    Forum Member
    Bang Bang
    Uptown Funk
    Bang Bang
    Uptown Funk

Shouldn't take her too long ;)

Then she'll come on with an encore on Bang Bang/ Uptown Funk as a mash up
  • twsstwss Posts: 437
    Forum Member

Agree. I facepalmed so hard.
    Forum Member
    I also went to the tour and for some reason it felt like Cher performed more than three times. I seem to remember her opening the show, someone performing and then her being the third performance.

Yeah I wrote 4 times sorry but yes she did open the show I think with that annoying Avril Lavigne "Girlfriend" song or something daft like that
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bang Bang
    Uptown Funk
    Bang Bang
    Uptown Funk

I like Fleur but :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twss wrote: »
    Agree. I facepalmed so hard.

Hahaha, same. The detractors of Fleur on this forum can be just as ott as some of her fans. I'm not sure what it is about this woman that gets such strong reactions out of people.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll likely do 4 or 5, most probably:

Bang Bang
    Uptown Funk
    I'm Every Woman
    All About That Bass
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I should hope so...unless they want the entire audience to fall asleep :)
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bang Bang
    Uptown Funk
    Bang Bang
    Uptown Funk

Well, I doubt people would complain considering one was the best of the series and the other was the best in the history of the show :)
    Forum Member
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Well, I doubt people would complain considering one was the best of the series and the other was the best in the history of the show :)

Arguably*

For me they were above average sure but being honest give it a year or two its not that I will have forgotten them but any sense of caring probably would have passed. Just not the type of performance that stands the test of time for me :)