Russell Brand Naked

Comments

• daniel hallidaydaniel halliday Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    any girl would need a good pair of tweezers to root it out for it to be usefull,:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,142
    Forum Member
    Drugs DO cause 'acorn d*ck', its a well known fact! Also, perspective! Russell is over 6 foot tall, on a smaller man it would look bigger!:D
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Wow, almost as ugly as Daniel Craig.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is he getting naked in a bath with another naked guy?
  • keli77keli77 Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mad1 wrote: »
    Why is he getting naked in a bath with another naked guy?

It was for a show he did many years ago called Re:Brand, for this episode he let a homeless man called James come & live with him, & shared every part of his life with him!
  • *Scooby**Scooby* Posts: 1,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bonzo88 wrote: »
    Some very pleasant comments here from the fairer sex I see.

Sexist, man hating *****. :)

sexist for speaking the truth? i think not, wise guy :rolleyes:

oh and :):):):):):):) just for good measure
  • pixiebootspixieboots Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    keli77 wrote: »
    It was for a show he did many years ago called Re:Brand, for this episode he let a homeless man called James come & live with him, & shared every part of his life with him!

Including James' suppurating leg ulcer:eek: Those rebrand shows are quite hard to watch, I don't know who I feel more sorry for- Russell (obviously off his head and wandering towards insanity) or James(homeless and also in the grip of addiction but somehow with a better grip on reality). I haven't seen the one where he stays with the woman whose partner pimps her out but reading about it in his book was hard going:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pixieboots wrote: »
    Including James' suppurating leg ulcer:eek: Those rebrand shows are quite hard to watch, I don't know who I feel more sorry for- Russell (obviously off his head and wandering towards insanity) or James(homeless and also in the grip of addiction but somehow with a better grip on reality). I haven't seen the one where he stays with the woman whose partner pimps her out but reading about it in his book was hard going:(

No i havent seen that one either, i agree it was hard going. The dad fight one was especially tough to watch, W*nky W*nky was soooo funny & My Old Tart i thought was really quite sweet!
  • *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, he's not blessed in that department. He's not the 'smallest' celeb I've seen though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Clem* wrote: »
    Well, he's not blessed in that department. He's not the 'smallest' celeb I've seen though.

Who is? ;)
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    *Clem* wrote: »
    Vivadiva wrote: »
    Who is? ;)

Yes, do tell :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,333
    Forum Member
    what's with all the naked threads op?!
  • freedomordeathfreedomordeath Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    average; so what?

russ is PIMP

many women have said he puts it down
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are probably only ten people in the UK who haven't seen Brand in the buff [if he is to be believed], and this number probably includes the senior members of the Sachs family plus their partially-sighted budgie :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    Obviously some women here are used to +++ inches, shame i only have what god gave me, although no complaints so far but this thead goes to show size certinly does matter in womens eyes. :eek:
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    Obviously some women here are used to +++ inches, shame i only have what god gave me, although no complaints so far but this thead goes to show size certinly does matter in womens eyes. :eek:
    I wouldn't assume the posters are female.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Awww i wouldnt worry, we dont all think like that, i am a firm believer that its not the size of the boat its the motion in the ocean thats important!!! & i am more than happy to test out Russell's motion, for purely research purposes you understand! :D
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    keli77 wrote: »
    Awww i wouldnt worry, we dont all think like that, i am a firm believer that its not the size of the boat its the motion in the ocean thats important!!! & i am more than happy to test out Russell's motion, for purely research purposes you understand! :D
    Please form an orderly queue!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That doesn't look anything like Russell Brand :confused:
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree as far as the first part of your post goes. I think the majority of the comments about his manhood are ridiculous. The way people were talking, I was expecting to see something tiny. It's either people are blatantly exaggerating, or, they are infact used to men with massive manhoods. I think you'd need it to be abnormally long in order for some women to be impressed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    Why do women find this successful rich and famous guy attractive?
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Vivadiva wrote: »
    Quite a lot of tabloid coverage over Brand. Here he is in his full naked glory:

http://www.theworldaccordingto.com/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=57716

Eughh!! It looks like a 60+ yr old's ballbags with a plastercine sausage. It must be the money why all these women go with him, it sure can't be much else.:confused:
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Strumboy wrote: »
    Why do women find this successful rich and famous guy attractive?

For his generously proportioned.....bank balance. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    No competition in the locker rooms then!!!

(sits back and relaxes with smug grin on face) :D
  • pyromancerpyromancer Posts: 1,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He must have something cos he's getting more than you and me.................:D