Pulp Fiction in HD!!

Hi,

Just to show off your TV and nice surround sound systems, Pulp Fiction is currently on Sky Anytime in HD; I nearly fell off the sofa when I saw it was on!

It looks and sounds great compared to the crappy DVD I have :D

Comments

• puchicapuchica Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    The Bluray will be even better but it's only out in Europe not the UK so far IIRC
  • Peter the GreatPeter the Great Posts: 14,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harveydog wrote: »
    Hi,

Just to show off your TV and nice surround sound systems, Pulp Fiction is currently on Sky Anytime in HD; I nearly fell off the sofa when I saw it was on!

It looks and sounds great compared to the crappy DVD I have :D
    I can understand what your saying regarding the picture quality but why would the sound on DVD not be as good? Sky only do Dolby Digital 5.1 which most DVD's have. Some even have DTS which is even better.
  • Pugwash69Pugwash69 Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    puchica wrote: »
    The Bluray will be even better but it's only out in Europe not the UK so far IIRC

I bought the imported Blu Ray from Axel Music a few weeks back. Stunning quality, but wasn't on their site when I went to check again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    puchica wrote: »

Indeed, and I'd love to get a copy, but compared to the old DVD I have the version on Sky is great!

I saw it on Movietyme a couple of months back reasonably cheap, but dithered about buying it and justifying it to my lovely wife ('havn't you got that on DVD already' kind of conversation!!)

Reservoir Dogs I picked up for £5.99, I just wish PF was the same!