✭✭✭
    MVG perfect leg wow
  • JSemple3JSemple3 Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    Nine darter and a 161 from MVG ;)
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Insane darts I tell ya going on here. :)
  • Terrence ChantTerrence Chant Posts: 1,331,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVG's fourth televised 9 darter, third on the all time list behind Barney on 5 and Taylor on 10
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Re: the final.....head to heads pretty even and MVG's only beaten him once over distance so maybe tenth time lucky for the bull....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't seen Kirk Bevins calling much, does anyone know why? maybe a break.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Jenkins just can't play a final, come on lad.
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Nope, not much hope for him here.
  • Tom_MullenTom_Mullen Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Disappointing final, what has happened to Jenkins he has been so good this tournament and just hasn't turned up in the final. It's too easy for mvg he is cruising and hasn't had to get out of 2nd gear.
    Forum Member
    Daphne planning her Christmas shopping
  • dazcdazc Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well done to MVG best player in the world unlucky the bull now on to the masters
    Forum Member
    Tom_Mullen wrote: »
    Disappointing final, what has happened to Jenkins he has been so good this tournament and just hasn't turned up in the final. It's too easy for mvg he is cruising and hasn't had to get out of 2nd gear.
    It showed his finals stats before the match and he really doesn't perform well in finals. It's more than often a wide victory.
  • timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Hibs-kid-2007Hibs-kid-2007 Posts: 7,954
    Forum Member
    I got 4 tickets yesterday for Sunday evening! My first experience of going to the darts. Hope it's busy.

Gutted it's not a sky sports event though as was looking forward to the ad breaks.
  • Darren LethemDarren Lethem Posts: 61,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha incredible at the start of the darts today. John "Ladies and Gennermen" McDonald started the intros and then said "we will be underway in 2 minutes" then they cut back to Matt Smith. Apparently Justin Pipe needed the loo so had to walk back from the walk on point
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha incredible at the start of the darts today. John "Ladies and Gennermen" McDonald started the intros and then said "we will be underway in 2 minutes" then they cut back to Matt Smith. Apparently Justin Pipe needed the loo so had to walk back from the walk on point

lol yes, but when you gotta go you gotta go :)
    Forum Member
    How much of a story can they get out of a player forgetting their shoes?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    How much of a story can they get out of a player forgetting their shoes?
    Pretty toe-curling (forgive the pun) as was Phil pretending he couldn't remember he won the title last year
    Forum Member
    Plus all that guff about having to wear someone elses.
    No shops around in that city?

Don't tell me it's harder to wear new shoes than it is to wear shoes a size too small?

and the "i'll give you £500 if I win in these". You're playing Wes Newton ffs :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    Plus all that guff about having to wear someone elses.
    No shops around in that city?

Don't tell me it's harder to wear new shoes than it is to wear shoes a size too small?

and the "i'll give you £500 if I win in these". You're playing Wes Newton ffs :p
    :D

I thought Dave Allen was back from the dead! :eek:

I'm sure Phil's a man of his word and will cough up the monkey ;)
  • Psycho_NedPsycho_Ned Posts: 17,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crikey all very Sky-esque this banging on about Phils shoes, he could beat Wes playing in his socks!

No doubt they'll be going on about it in his interview as well.
    Forum Member
    What are the PDC rules on shoes?

I think i've read that they require 'proper' shoes. Not sure if the players are restricted to a colour or can wear black or brown.

I'm sure i've read that the scorers/officials are required to wear black shoes if they are turning up to help in an event.

Did Fordham wear shoes in the PDC? I seem to remember him playing in trainers which was possibly with a doctors note.

Surely Taylor turned up to the event in some kind of footwear. Could they not give him a pass for the night?
  • HaydenHayden Posts: 32,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can't do anything about a last leg like that.

Super game.
    Forum Member
    Fantastic final leg. Thought Barney might actually manage it going 9-7 up but yet again can't cross the line.

I thought it was a bit rich of the commentator to say if Barney won it would be an historic victory.
    It's hardly the World Championship final they're contesting here.
  • Psycho_NedPsycho_Ned Posts: 17,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had that match the whole way through Barney and threw a sack of rubbish in just the leg when he needed to close out the game at 9-8.

Nothing he could do in that last leg MVG blitzed it.