Well thats this years Christmas number 1 sorted

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    marc822 wrote: »
    Phil mitchells love child is still number 1 on itunes. Looks like hes got it.

Probably a little early to tell. It's only 18 hrs after this week's number one was announced!

--
    thinkofmusic.com
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He aint mawkish he's a Scouser...
  • DANCE OF DEATHDANCE OF DEATH Posts: 4,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the full video to the CD single and for me to just breakdown and cry I don't usally do that. I think it was the end that got me when the names of all 96 appeared. Let's get this number one this christmas....
  • Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,275
    Forum Member
    marc822 wrote: »
    Phil mitchells love child is still number 1 on itunes. Looks like hes got it.

Not for much longer.

http://kworb.net/popuk/
  • marc822marc822 Posts: 3,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think will i am and britney should be number 1. Its great for a laugh.
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just downloaded the Justice for the 96 song. Fantastic.

By the way, it was robo who brought Joe's name into the conversation.
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just what we need at Xmas ,remembering 96 people who died whatever the circumstances.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still #2 on iTunes and already a day behind on sales.

It's going to be a close top 2 come Sunday.
  • Purple-KiwisPurple-Kiwis Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It might have to settle for number 2, but does that matter? As long as the message gets across and it makes good money for charity, it's just going to drop out of the top 40 within a week.
  • Sam SolitudeSam Solitude Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    The irony is that 'He ain't heavy,he's my brother' was originally recorded by a Mancunian band,yet the charity donations are going to Liverpudlians.
    For those who are unaware,Mancunians & Liverpudlians have a history of intense rivalry,especially where football teams are concerned.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    It's a shame these two songs are battling it out as it would be nice to see this version of True Colors do well.

Here is the video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bupIH3UkPnU … It is The British Paraorchestra performing True Colors accompanied by the Kaos signing choir for hearing and deaf children + assorted GB Paralympians.
  • Super_FurrySuper_Furry Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The irony is that 'He ain't heavy,he's my brother' was originally recorded by a Mancunian band,yet the charity donations are going to Liverpudlians.
    For those who are unaware,Mancunians & Liverpudlians have a history of intense rivalry,especially where football teams are concerned.

This isn't about football teams or rivalry.
    It's about 96 people who died when they shouldn't have.
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This isn't about football teams or rivalry.
    It's about 96 people who died when they shouldn't have.

Absolutely. It also isn't about towns. I live in the south and have no interest in football whatsoever. I do love the song however and The Hollies were/are my favourite group of all time.
  • Mr JazzmanMr Jazzman Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The X Factor single is going to a better cause, hence why it's number one right now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TJC's physical sales need to be high because it looks to have already peaked on iTunes and is falling further behind James Arthur.

8 hours ago they were selling 93% of James Arthur, now they are down to 84%.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    The paraorchestra song with kaos choir and paralympians will be on the One Show tonight
    ( Wednesday).
  • GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ratmxmas wrote: »
    The RATM campaign was never against JOE. The Facebook page was started when there were still 5 people left in the competition. The campaign was against the constant X-Factor monopoly of the Christmas No. 1. It was never against any particular individual. We don't care if Joe is still singing or not, or how well he is doing. It had nothing to do with liking or disliking a particular singer.

agreed,and they always seem to forget that a hell of a lot of money for Shelter that year
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I bought James' last week (he was my favourite on the show) and I'm going to get the Justice Collective today. Both singles are charity songs so the top two on christmas will most definitely be for a good cause.