I'm Late To The Party - Who Else Wants To Join The RYLAN BANDWAGON - CAN RYLAN WIN?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I defo want Rylan to win. All the other contestants are boring this year, and he's by far the only interesting and exciting contestant. Rylan to win :D
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    I love Lucy
    Rylan was best friends with Lucy
    => I love Rylan.

Rylan to win! :D
  • Pimlico_PassPimlico_Pass Posts: 4,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes WE can!
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want Christopher to win. I would have wanted Rylan to win 3-4 weeks ago.
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »

At least still want Rylan to get to the final.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

We need to take you back to that time............look into my eyes.............3 2 1 and you're back in the room lol.

Team Rylan

:)
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan to win, James and Jarmain look like they where plucked from the queue of the voice auditions Union J are like a 1D tribute act and Chris is just awful probably only suited to singing on the overnight ferry from Hull to Zeebrugge well backing for the singer on the ferry.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has to win, and they need to allow extra time on the show for his reaction if he did. I don't know what would be funnier, Rylan rolling around on the floor sobbing or Gary, well actually doing the same thing! And the link up to Cowell for his verdict, I'm wetting myself laughing at the thought.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TerryM22 wrote: »
    At least still want Rylan to get to the final.
    Yep, no doubt about that. I just want to see Rylan and Christopher in the semi finals at least. Keep voting for both of them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, no doubt about that. I just want to see Rylan and Christopher in the semi finals at least. Keep voting for both of them.

Thank you, Im so pleased to hear that the more votes for Rylan the better he doesn't deserve all the stick hes been getting from the judges its not fair.
  • kobiashimaruxkobiashimarux Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    im in i want him to win now. he's the guy id hire for my party. he has the whole thing for me. Not the best singer but fun and personality wise he's the best.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im in i want him to win now. he's the guy id hire for my party. he has the whole thing for me. Not the best singer but fun and personality wise he's the best.

I would hire Rylan for my party too, as you say he can sing and has a fun side and great personality, he will probably do the Chippendale thing too lol.
  • Arnostae's MumArnostae's Mum Posts: 1,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been behind Rylan since the beginning. He is entertaining.
    Go Rylan!!!
  • Juliet_G_Juliet_G_ Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    Do love Rylan, I'd cheerfully see him beat anyone but Jahmene maybe (who, now he's reigning in his 'ad libs', is a firm fave).
  • TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member
    personally i'm not voting for anyone truth being I think they're all pretty bad & over rated...This show is a farce has been for years thanks to fowel & his not so merry men/women...It would serve them all right for Rylan to win, No disrespect intended to Rylan but he admits he isn't the best singer...Them judges want a good kick up the backside telling the Public who should & shouldn't be in the sing off..Are these not the very same ppl who put Rylan through in the first place? Now it's not so funny for them...They created this situation it's on their heads whatever happens..;)
  • Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm A Bit Late To The Party - Who Else Wants To Join THE RYLAN BANDWAGON - CAN RYLAN WIN?

I can't believe Rylan is through again, I just love his crazy histrionics and the way he wipes the smile of the Super Smug Gary Barlow's face.

Know all Gary Barlow has to sound off again, Pipe down Gary The Great British Public have spoken.

Shut up Tululusa, please stop moaning, people did vote, they voted for Rylan, and I'm going to next week too!

Can Rylan go all the way?

Make your predictions now!

Will Rylan be as big as Jedward?

Hi Rylan, Well Done, don't let Gary off your hook!

Terry is behind you all the way now! X

He is brilliant IMO
    He could do better than all the finalists this year
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been behind Rylan since the beginning. He is entertaining.
    Go Rylan!!!

You must be his biggest original fan.
  • macman11macman11 Posts: 341
    Forum Member
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great to see more people joining in with the support. :)

If we keep up the voting like we have been the past couple of weeks, we can get him into the finale where he'll get chance to duet with Lady GaGa/Kylie/Robbie Williams. Also he's very appreciative of all the support and votes, he's completely dedicated to the show and puts his all into every performance he does.#GodLovesATrier.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nastyman69 wrote: »
    He is brilliant IMO
    He could do better than all the finalists this year

I think Rylan really could, all the others are so forgetable unfortunately.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    macman11 wrote: »

Thank you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great to see more people joining in with the support. :)

If we keep up the voting like we have been the past couple of weeks, we can get him into the finale where he'll get chance to duet with Lady GaGa/Kylie/Robbie Williams. Also he's very appreciative of all the support and votes, he's completely dedicated to the show and puts his all into every performance he does.#GodLovesATrier.

Omg! a duet with Lady GaGa or Kylie how Fabulous, Go Rylan Go!
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg! a duet with Lady GaGa or Kylie how Fabulous, Go Rylan Go!

got so excited!! thought lady gaga AND kylie are doing a duet!!:eek::D:o:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hoping he does a good performance on Saturday and isn't too upset about Ella leaving still! #teamrylan
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    I actually want him to win now :)