Options

PS Plus

Comments

• Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I'm getting my PS4 games on the PS Store I usually click on the PS3 and Vita titles too, adding them to my library ready for download later.

Last night, PS3 Twisted Metal didn't have the option, instead it linked to the PS Now streaming version, but had prices still attached.

Clearly there's an error here, but which is it? Has it simply linked to the wrong version of the game or is there a plan allowing us to stream PS3 games for free through PS+? It would be a big boost to the service if it's the latter and in line with what's happening on Xbox's GWG service. I don't think we're that lucky though.
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah annoying it does that now. I had to purchase tm through ps app.
  • Options
    JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    Teslagrad is a fun little game. Pretty addictive actually, nice visually too. The bird boss was a pain in the ass until I accidentally stumbled across the easy way to kill it :D
  • Options
    mojobrewmojobrew Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the hell is Xeodrifter? I've tried playing it but I can't seem to get anywhere. Looks awful (not cutesy 8-bit, just plain awful)... and it plays awful too. Seriously, either I'm missing something or this is really bad, would have looked bad on an Amiga 500+ let alone a PS4
  • Options
    TommyNookaTommyNooka Posts: 2,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mojobrew wrote: »
    What the hell is Xeodrifter? I've tried playing it but I can't seem to get anywhere. Looks awful (not cutesy 8-bit, just plain awful)... and it plays awful too. Seriously, either I'm missing something or this is really bad, would have looked bad on an Amiga 500+ let alone a PS4

I'm really getting fed up with this pixellated shite, games with graphics like this excited me in the 80's when I was buying 'budget' C64 games out of John Menzies.
    I've only given La Mulana Ex a go so far but not only is it pixellated nonsense it is also 4:3 ratio.
    Don't think I'll bother with Xeodrifter, will give Grow Home and Teslagrad a go when I get the chance though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TommyNooka wrote: »
    I'm really getting fed up with this pixellated shite, games with graphics like this excited me in the 80's when I was buying 'budget' C64 games out of John Menzies.
    I've only given La Mulana Ex a go so far but not only is it pixellated nonsense it is also 4:3 ratio.
    Don't think I'll bother with Xeodrifter, will give Grow Home and Teslagrad a go when I get the chance though.

Well I've tried them all now and, yes, they're rubbish.
    Teslagrad is probably the pick of the bunch but even that only held my attention for 45 minutes.
    Grow Home is awful and the people who voted for it should hang their heads in shame, it has very basic gfx but it's still marred by screen tearing and frame rate stutters, disgraceful.
  • Options
    HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grow Home is awful and the people who voted for it should hang their heads in shame.

I think this is Sonys real reason for the PS+ voting, we end up blaming each other for the poor games rather than blaming Sony. Clever move.
  • Options
    Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Meanwhile, over on neogash, everyone voted for that game.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why should we hold our heads in shame. It was like choose one of these three shit games.
  • Options
    Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Ha! Very good point.
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Thought my PS+ expired at the end of the year but just got an email saying it expires on the 15th this month :( Don't know whether to subscribe again or wait until some good games are going to be given away.

I occasionally play BF4 online but that's about it since Driveclub still has no private lobbies after 11 months! The other games I want before the year is out are Fallout 4, MGS 5 and the new AC, all are big single player games. I'll get FIFA 16 at Christmas so would like PS+ for then but don't know if I should just wait til then to renew.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Why should we hold our heads in shame. It was like choose one of these three shit games.

Have you played Armello or Zombie Vikings?
    Only game out of the three I KNOW is shit is Grow Home, it sounded shit and it looked shit but "hey I've heard of this game before so I'll vote for it".
    My logic was that Stick It To The Man was good, Zombie Vikings looked like it had a similar style/humor about it, so I'd be willing to throw my support behind that developer, I'd also rather give my vote to a small studio than one of the biggest there is.
  • Options
    HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't actually tried any of the PS+ so far (Got hooked on Destiny after picking it up cheap) but I still think Grow Home looked and sounds the best from the vote options, even after hear the criticism of the game.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grow home isn't too bad. Sure the screen tear is a bit poor for this day but nice to explore.

Armello is a card rpg thing. I can't think of anything I'd like to play less, other than another zombie game.

Overall they're all crap to me. I only really play a couple of games so these others are really just stocking filers for me. Just hope the odd gem turns up on plus but the 8 bit old school stuff isn't why I bought a ps4.
  • Options
    muntamunta Posts: 18,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you played Armello or Zombie Vikings?
    Only game out of the three I KNOW is shit is Grow Home, it sounded shit and it looked shit but "hey I've heard of this game before so I'll vote for it".
    My logic was that Stick It To The Man was good, Zombie Vikings looked like it had a similar style/humor about it, so I'd be willing to throw my support behind that developer, I'd also rather give my vote to a small studio than one of the biggest there is.

We all have different tastes. Yours is no better than anyone elses. I like Grow home as do other people. Perhaps next time your vote will win.
  • Options
    JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    Tried out Grow Home, didn't really click for me.

Just completed Teslagrad, think it's a cracking little game. Like I said before, pretty addictive. Enough of a challenge to keep me coming back for more. Lovely visuals, overall a really good game. Didn't get every scroll for the secret ending so might eventually try and go back to do that.
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I tried out Grow Home tonight too. Thought it was a load of b0ll0cks.
  • Options
    tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Grow Home fits nicely into the category 'fun addictive little game that I wouldn't have played normally but passes the time'.
  • Options
    Super BanditSuper Bandit Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This month has been awful. Loved Rocket League last month though, and still have Ground Zero to play. Guess they can't all be winners
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    This month has been awful. Loved Rocket League last month though, and still have Ground Zero to play. Guess they can't all be winners

Rocket league was two Months ago. :)

It's actually a game I haven't played in a while. Much give it another whirl.
  • Options
    JimallJimall Posts: 408
    Forum Member
    Sony probably knew 2 years ago that we'd be getting mostly rubbish games on PS+, that's why they gave us the ability to delete 0% games from our trophy list. :D
  • Options
    chrisw99chrisw99 Posts: 2,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jimall wrote: »
    Sony probably knew 2 years ago that we'd be getting mostly rubbish games on PS+, that's why they gave us the ability to delete 0% games from our trophy list. :D

Is that a PS4 only feature, can't seem to find it on the PS3?
  • Options
    the dourflathe dourfla Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That super time force game is quite good. I had to watch a You Tube video on what its about because i was still lost after the tutorial but now i know what im doing it is fun. This will be one of the rare plus games i put time into, along with rocket league.
  • Options
    stefmeisterstefmeister Posts: 8,396
    Forum Member
    chrisw99 wrote: »
    Is that a PS4 only feature, can't seem to find it on the PS3?
    Yeah its PS4 only, Was added in the last big update from memory.
  • Options
    steveOooosteveOooo Posts: 5,002
    Forum Member
    Can u have two seperate psn uk accounts n the same ps4 both one with ps plus the other without?