The Apprentice 2012 Filming (Minor Spoiler)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,736
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Cant find a thread on this but saw Nick and the candidates filming at Lakeside Shopping Centre today. Never seen them filming before so couldn't believe my luck!

Comments

• Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    enero778 wrote: »
    Cant find a thread on this but saw Nick and the candidates filming at Lakeside Shopping Centre today. Never seen them filming before so couldn't believe my luck!

Was it a large group of candidates and were they in plain clothes or in suits?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was difficult to make out who the candidates were or what exactly it was they were selling but there looked to be quite a few of them, maybe 4 or 5. They were in suits and the group was a mixture of men and women. They were still there about 9pm but Nick had gone by this point.
  • MrsWatermelonMrsWatermelon Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No chance to get closer and see what they were selling? You could have got on TV :D
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people from my sixth form, on a school trip last week, saw the Apprentice being filmed in London. I don't know the exact details of location but they were selling phone & iPod covers.

:)
  • ausfunausfun Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No chance to get closer and see what they were selling? You could have got on TV :D

I would have unneccesarily bought something off them on the hope of being on TV.

(which is what makes it so unrealistic)
  • MrsWatermelonMrsWatermelon Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure the film crews make a difference.

Remember the task in a previous year where they tried to haggle by saying it was for LS and he got all angry about that? As if it wasn't obvious anyway.
  • artensollartensoll Posts: 1,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ausfun wrote: »
    I would have unneccesarily bought something off them on the hope of being on TV.

(which is what makes it so unrealistic)

I am VERY embarrassed to admit this, but that had never actually occured to me :o

All my years of watching Apprentice and it never crossed my mind that people were buying stuff to get on TV. I would run the other way if someone tried to flog me something while shoving a camera in my face, I just assumed everyone else would do the same!

What a numpty! :o
  • ShaiyaShaiya Posts: 3,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen all the candidates for the next series as they were filiming near my workplace lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any fit ones?
  • ShaiyaShaiya Posts: 3,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah some of the women were not bad.
  • Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    Bump!

(quite embarassing, as I also have an entry in this thread but totally forgot about it :o)