Options

Yet another daft baby name courtesy of Lee Ryan

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    The parents are called Ryan and Samantha - it's an anagram of both their names I think.
  • Options
    muppeteermuppeteer Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just thinking about all the poor kids who were named Britney a few years ago.... unfortunate!

Putting a name like Beyonce on a kid is just ridiculous IMO. "Beyonce" is Beyonce's mothers maiden name so clearly there wouldn't have been many before she became famous.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor kid! :(:p

Rain is a nice name but it's a girl's name. And what is up with his middle name? :eek: Amethyst. :eek:

Nothing can top Gwyneth Paltrow naming her daughter Apple. It still gives me the giggles. :D And Jordan & Peter going all out with the Princess Tiaamii name for their girl. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muppeteer wrote: »
    Just thinking about all the poor kids who were named Britney a few years ago.... unfortunate!

And I expect there are a fair few 'Kylies' around, born during the late 80s/early 90s. :D

Parents are just too quick to follow the fads. 'Chardonnay' was a popular choice a few years ago, when Footballers' Wives was on TV. :eek::p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No he isn't...This is lee ryan who said he'd like to have sex with aliens and likes to keep the bed warm by peeing in it..I would go with a bit of an attention seeking twit.

That's disgusting! Ewwww!
  • Options
    terryjwterryjw Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    Bronx Mowgli Wentz.........................when he gets older he will certainly find out its a jungle out there!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    And I expect there are a fair few 'Kylies' around, born during the late 80s/early 90s. :D

Actually I know a girl with that name (born in the early 90s), she was indeed named after Kylie Minogue. Unfortunately the parents thought the correct spelling was "Kyly" which makes it even worse :rolleyes:
    Her brother's name is Jason :D

Rain Amethyst Lee Ryan is an awful name (especially for a boy), but Bronx Mowgli is by far the worst celebrity baby name of the year!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who called their kid Bronx?? :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    terryjw wrote: »
    Bronx Mowgli Wentz.........................when he gets older he will certainly find out its a jungle out there!

Poor boy!
    Lady Lisa wrote: »
    Who called their kid Bronx?? :eek:

Ashlee Simpson and her hubby - can't remember his full name but he is in that band called 'Fall Out Boy'.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    This is the only bloke I`ve heard of called Rain, although he spells it with 2 n`s.

He was in Six Feet Under.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainn_Wilson

The only other one I've heard of Raine Maida of Our Lady Peace (Canadian band), although he changed his name to Raine - and no, I've no idea why :confused: