• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    Me. An 8gig iTouch 2G.
  • Options
    archiverarchiver Posts: 13,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have, as of just before Christmas. Bought two in fact. One for my dear old mum who's 84 lol. She loves it. Managed to put about 90% of her CDs on it before giving it to her and pretended to load them in by running it over her CD rack. She didn't fall for it :)

Bit of a love/hate relationship for me. Love some of the apps. Hate having to run windows and iTunes...
  • Options
    jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    Me ! I do. A cute little 8gb Ipod Nano which has got loads of my favourite tracks on, loads and loads of photos and a couple of short Jake videos. :D I love it, I keep it in a little jewelled zip top purse. :D
  • Options
    DingerDinger Posts: 2,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got my first iPod, A 4gb Blue iPod Mini back in 2004, then outgrew it so got a 5th Generation iPod video in 2006 and its starting to get full.. a 64gb iPod Touch it starting to look mighty tempting :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,029
    Forum Member
    I have a 16gb iPod Touch 2G that I got last Christmas. I use it everyday and could not imagine being without it. Proves to be very helpful and ironically, the thing that I least use it for is listening to music!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do have an iPod but since I got my iPhone I never used it and it gathered dust so I donated it to my father.
  • Options
    this_is_methis_is_me Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jkain wrote: »
    I have 1st gen Nano 2GB, 5th gen Video 30GB and 3rd gen Touch 32GB. I should sell the video ipod actually, it's just sitting in a draw. And over the duration i've had them i've gone through 6 or 7 pairs of earphones. They just don't last. :p

As a deaf person, with a "not an iPod", my earphones just go straight in the bin. I don't use them, or any other form of headphones to listen to my MP3 player.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a first gen iPod touch (collector's item, no?). Good for web, email and games, but for music and video my Zune is tons better - both on the hardware and software front.
  • Options
    jarryhackjarryhack Posts: 5,076
    Forum Member
    I have a 2nd gen nano, i love it and had no problems with it. I would like a touch though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Treated myself to a 64Gb touch and loving it :)
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kyussmondo wrote: »
    I do have an iPod but since I got my iPhone I never used it and it gathered dust so I donated it to my father.

the iphone doesn't hold enough music for me
  • Options
    simasima Posts: 1,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i got

5th gen 30gig video classic
    nano 5th gen (for fm rewind)
    16gig 2nd gen touch (jail broken)
    64gig 3rd gen touch.

and use bose over ear headphone's (£100) for brill sound. I've lost a TON of weight and ipod, gadgets etc is how I treat meself.
  • Options
    ScoundreldaysScoundreldays Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SummerRain wrote: »
    Well I do, a black classic 30G one (the first video version to come out in 2007 I think it was) and I love it :cool:

This one: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ZMT7CD2ZL._AA260_.jpg

I had the white version of that one & loved it too but this Christmas I got a 8gb ipod touch & now love this even more:D

Even though it has less memory I'm not bothered since I never made full use of the 30gb capacity on my ipod classic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    80GB Fifth-generation (IIRC) white iPod classic.

Went the longest time without one, because they were too expensive. Finally gave in a couple of months back and bought the above on eBay for £75.
  • Options
    zapodzapod Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still have a working original 5Gb 1st Gen iPod + the box it came in :D;
    a 1st Gen Shuffle;
    a 1st Gen Nano 2Gb;
    and (to break a pattern) a 2nd Gen 16Gb Touch;
  • Options
    stargirl1stargirl1 Posts: 5,573
    Forum Member
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Me :D I have a 32 GB ipod touch.

Me too!

Bought one today. Scared to touch it incase it breaks.:o
  • Options
    Gareth56Gareth56 Posts: 2,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a:

4GB iPod Mini
    160GB iPod Classic
    16GB iPod Touch
    2GB iPod Shuffle (2G)
    4GB iPod Shuffle (3G)
    16GB iPod Nano (5G)

Oh and a Sony NWZ Series A.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have the new ipod nano, 8GB which shoots videos too!....and its purple! its so cute, i love it!! :D xo
  • Options
    jarryhackjarryhack Posts: 5,076
    Forum Member
    sam_h786 wrote: »
    I have the new ipod nano, 8GB which shoots videos too!....and its purple! its so cute, i love it!! :D xo

I just got a purple one too....I love it!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on to my third, had a second gen and a third gen, now have a black 160Gb iPod Classic - I would dearly love to have a Touch but I'm put off by it's teeny memory capacity :D
  • Options
    popppopp Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ipod classic 80gb and a sansa fuze 2gb. would not mind a touch, maybe get 1 when the classic die`s
  • Options
    goldiefangoldiefan Posts: 721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have an Ipod touch, I'm not sure what generation it is through.
  • Options
    Mystic EddyMystic Eddy Posts: 3,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got a 2nd Gen iPod touch. Wonderful bit of kit, was afraid of snapping it when I got because it's so thin; but a case has soon seen to that, feels more robust now :).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    I have a 4gb 2nd gen pink nano but have just upgraded to a 32gb 3rd gen ipod touch so my nano is going to my niece.
  • Options
    MirelaMirela Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have an iPod 30 GB Classic - I listen to so much music that a Nano wouldn't be worth buying!