Carole Malone

124»

Comments

• Julie68Julie68 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think anyone deserves to be raped because of what they wear but I do think some people should take a bit of responsibility for their actions.
    How many times do we hear of a girl going out and getting drunk, meeting a man in a bar and then going back to his place. She then proceeds to get very very intimate, sometimes climing into bed with the man and then wakes up the next morning insisting he raped her and took advantage of her?
    Everyone should be able to go out and have a good time but should also take responsibilty for their actions.
    If you don't want to have sex with someone you've just met then don't go back to their place and lead them on.
  • Huffy1968Huffy1968 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsBambi wrote: »
    It is disgusting what she said.

Do you think she's on Tweed's side, then, Huffy?

Belatedly, quite possibly. His court case is up soon, and apparently there's a picture of him visiting Jade's grave in tomorrow's Sun newspaper. Coincidence? We will see.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are people still discussing this dessicated old bag as though she has something to say?

Lets break this whole "Malone" thing down for a minute here. An embittered and shrivelled rank piece of mutton spews out her insecurities on whatever topic is taking the fancy of the red topped nation, and we are all somehow obliged to take her squakings seriously?

No. We all have the option of dismissing them. Rightfully so, coming from a woman with not only the appearance of chicken giblets left to explode in a microwave but the brains of them too.

The day some manical right wing washed up old soak with a neck like old tights stuffed with elastic and a wig like a White Tigers mirkenball has the right to tell me what I should think about anything is the day I put a pistol to my head and pull the trigger.

Balls to the minging self opinionated old trout. What does she know about anything? The fact she gets her mouthing gaping crack on telly says more about telly then it does about any of you.

She's a horrible cow, horrible! The woman has the brains of a cold cup of tea. The hell with the minging ratbag!
  • jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julie68 wrote: »
    How many times do we hear of a girl going out and getting drunk, meeting a man in a bar and then going back to his place. She then proceeds to get very very intimate, sometimes climing into bed with the man and then wakes up the next morning insisting he raped her and took advantage of her?

Never.
  • CHEE KYCHEE KY Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is like most journalists, they 'feel' the mood of the nation and suddenly agree with the mood and write it all down in a newspaper hoping for reactions.

She's probably happy in a dressing gown knitting but knows scandal sells and she's got a mortgage to pay, so writes shite to piss some people off, seems to work, eh?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are people still discussing this dessicated old bag as though she has something to say?

Lets break this whole "Malone" thing down for a minute here. An embittered and shrivelled rank piece of mutton spews out her insecurities on whatever topic is taking the fancy of the red topped nation, and we are all somehow obliged to take her squakings seriously?

No. We all have the option of dismissing them. Rightfully so, coming from a woman with not only the appearance of chicken giblets left to explode in a microwave but the brains of them too.

The day some manical right wing washed up old soak with a neck like old tights stuffed with elastic and a wig like a White Tigers mirkenball has the right to tell me what I should think about anything is the day I put a pistol to my head and pull the trigger.

Balls to the minging self opinionated old trout. What does she know about anything? The fact she gets her mouthing gaping crack on telly says more about telly then it does about any of you.

She's a horrible cow, horrible! The woman has the brains of a cold cup of tea. The hell with the minging ratbag!

Loving your work and perfectly expressed - agree 100%
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D You don't like Piggy Malone do you? I couldn't agree more. I just remember how unnecessarily vicious she was to Anne Diamond when, on Celebrity Fit Club, Diamond revealed that she had undertaken gastric band surgery. She was a right bully.
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    deleted
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pithy, I salute you. Your posts are always so eloquent and express what I would love to say if only I could be half as articulate.:)
  • AndyB2007AndyB2007 Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOL.

Have you seen her show Guilty on Sky 3? So bad it's good.
  • Miss CheefMiss Cheef Posts: 375
    Forum Member

that made me roar with laughter :D
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    I detest the old sow.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carole Malone, what can I say. Darling of Daily Mail. Her and Melanie Phillips are so frightened of everything.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So you don't like her much, then? :D

Good post!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Fab post!! Although it did make me spurt coffee all my keyboard when I snorted with laughter!
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we should appreciate the use of the term "desiccated old bag" when referring to La Malone.

:D;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JasonMason wrote: »
    :D You don't like Piggy Malone do you? I couldn't agree more. I just remember how unnecessarily vicious she was to Anne Diamond when, on Celebrity Fit Club, Diamond revealed that she had undertaken gastric band surgery. She was a right bully.

I didn't think she approved of bullies.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JasonMason wrote: »

Yes - perhaps Anne went the wrong way about things and should have been completely honest from the outset, but Malone was relentless. She just wouldn't let the matter rest until Anne eventually quit the programme.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Anne Diamond thing was what led to me despising Carole Malone. As I've said before on threads, what Anne Diamond did was wrong, but she was in a very low place at the time, and clearly had poor self-esteem. Malone was just a self-righteous, ego-inflated bully. Her cowardly behaviour during CBB reinforced everything I believed about her. Talks tough, but when she meets a bigger bully, backs down and cowers.

I second Sloopy's suggestion of referring to her using pithy_grimace's 'desiccated old bag'...can I just make one wee amendment....'desiccated old windbag'?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 482
    Forum Member

Dynamite!!! Love it!!!

...Are you sure you're not Charlie Brooker in disguise?! :eek::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't bear that woman. Carole Malone has an firm opinion on everything and is an extremely blinkered and negative person.
    She is the female equivalent of John McCririck in that she appears on every panel show going and shouts everyone else on the panel down. She makes me turn over channels.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julie68 wrote: »
    I don't think anyone deserves to be raped because of what they wear but I do think some people should take a bit of responsibility for their actions.
    Everyone should be able to go out and have a good time but should also take responsibilty for their actions.
    If you don't want to have sex with someone you've just met then don't go back to their place and lead them on.

Conversely if you don't want to be in a position where you are accused of raping someone then don't go and pick up strange women in bars and take them back to your place.

Or does it not work both ways?