7 years and you still haven't realised how this thing works?

AppleTangoAppleTango Posts: 1,893
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Don't hate Cheryl because she picked that weirdo Cher and that idiot Katie.

Cheryl didn't pick anybody. Simon and the producers decide long in advance who makes it to the live shows. Cheryl is just a puppet in the whole thing.

Katie was picked because she divides opinion, gets people talking and will attract a lot of attention to the show.

Cher is already being engineered as the winner.

Comments

• Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Cher doesn't stand a chance of winning.

They tried that one with Danyl last year... it'll go the same way with Cher.
  • Release MeRelease Me Posts: 3,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    Cher doesn't stand a chance of winning.

They tried that one with Danyl last year... it'll go the same way with Cher.

Danyl was only a few votes away to making the final so nothing like the Cher Situation at all.
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Release Me wrote: »
    Danyl was only a few votes away to making the final so nothing like the Cher Situation at all.

He was never going to win though.
  • caz789caz789 Posts: 4,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AppleTango wrote: »
    Don't hate Cheryl because she picked that weirdo Cher and that idiot Katie.

Cheryl didn't pick anybody. Simon and the producers decide long in advance who makes it to the live shows. Cheryl is just a puppet in the whole thing.

Katie was picked because she divides opinion, gets people talking and will attract a lot of attention to the show.

Cher is already being engineered as the winner.

No way, she's way too much of a liability to them. It's a group, probably 1 Direction or Rebecca, and Matt is the dark horse that will throw a spanner in the works.

Interesting Simon keeps calling FYD a dark horse, I'd keep an eye on them.
  • AppleTangoAppleTango Posts: 1,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    caz789 wrote: »
    No way, she's way too much of a liability to them.

Do you think it just happened to be a coincidence that she received the longest amount of time on last night's show due to her sore throat and consequent "breakdown" and then on tonight's show she was the very last person to get through and the whole climax and culmination of the programme.

Wake up everybody.
  • Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl Cole did 9/11
  • bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whoever does the picking I'm not surprised by Cheryl's group this year.
    Rikki and Lloyd were in her group last year and there wasn't an ounce of talent between the pair of em!
  • chelle6chelle6 Posts: 5,953
    Forum Member
    The show is the X factor NOT who did the best performance at the judges houses.

Cher is new and fresh and very talented. Not just with a good voice but she has loads to bring to the table, she knows her stuff and knows what she wants to do in the music industry and she is only 17.

Katie I didn't feel as strongly about but she is interesting and she also has brought an image to X factor where some of the others were just bringing, I have worked on my voice and I have lots of expression when I sing.

I am pleased with her third choice Rebecca because her voice is outstanding and she is a great blank canvas.

Also it is a TV show and I am pleased that people who can make the show better are chosen, there will only be one winner after all.