Coach Trip Series 6

Comments

• SeanHunterSeanHunter Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ebahgum wrote: »
    Let me educate you, its called the off switch:yawn:

You're the one whinging about the Ignore button. use it for Gods sake, before you do yourself a mischief.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    It’s called an off switch, or you could use the remote and change channel.

Totp. :D

No, I prefer to keep watching, in the hope - like today - that the really awful people get kicked off. I believe in natural justice, you see.

Dare I ask, what does TOTP mean?:confused::D
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SeanHunter wrote: »
    Ditto.

Ditto to what? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're the one whinging about the Ignore button. use it for Gods sake, before you do yourself a mischief.

Just about to. Have a pleasant night, though I doubt with your take on things, thats possible. Bye bye:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just about to. Have a pleasant night, though I doubt with your take on things, thats possible. Bye bye:p

Night night xx:):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ditto to what? :confused:

I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL. If you need to talk or anything, you know the number. Take care. xxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL. If you need to talk or anything, you know the number. Take care. xxx

Thank you, Lloyd. xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure I had my dinner watching something on TV. There's not I think a single episode of Dallas that I didn't see.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And rightly so!

Bet they're well embarrassed now. Or perhaps not

I'd put money on them dining out on their notoriety for months.

Trash and Auntie Trash. No wonder the rest of Europe hates us. :mad:
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    I have totally mixed feelings on Wayne & Emma. I'm getting Scooch vibes off them in that Emma is saying quite witty, dry things but Wayne seems a bit dull.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    Rara you saucy minx, you'll be sorely missed by the fellas :cry:

Reminded me of Lia from No Angels

But had to go...no respect whatsoever for the show - never seen Brendan so angry:D
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I prefer to keep watching, in the hope - like today - that the really awful people get kicked off. I believe in natural justice, you see.

Dare I ask, what does TOTP mean?:confused::D

TOTP = Top Of The Page :)
  • winenroseswinenroses Posts: 6,470
    Forum Member
    televizor wrote: »
    Oh yeah, I remember him. "I want cornflakes. I want t'butter and t'chips on t'cornflakes."

I've just remembered that Brendan tried some kind of instant red card tactic to break up a voting cartel. I think he only did it once, but I don't remember what series.

:D "It were Mowzart. Nevereardovim meself." ("What's a trout?")

Am from't Midlands/Derbyshire originally meself by the way so it's awreight for me to do the northern accents.:D

And they say travel broadens the mind. It would depend on the mind in question.
  • Dom DDom D Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fresh from a Friday fandango with the present Mr Dom and some friends I've caught up on last night's episode.
    Well, what a bit of old rough old Ra Ra and her cheap neice turned out to be.
    I've no objection to a bit of hi jinks, or even a fandango on a Friday , however if I've got a camera crew following me around I would probably show a degree of discretion.
    Unless of course I'm the fame hungry strumpet that RaRa is.
    She obviously thought the sort of behaviour she and her cheap neice portrayed would buy them air time, but didn't bargain on getting too drunk and out of control and then getting a red card.
    I'm glad the edit of the show showed them in an unsympathetic light and allowed Brendan to come off the fence by calling them for what they were. Common as muck!!

Good riddance to a type, that I'm sorry to say litters our every day lives with increasing frequency.
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,678
    Forum Member
    Morning.

Glad you're back Gemo and that you managed to say your goodbyes as it were.

I caught up with yesterday's episode.
    Ouch! I thought Elaina's fall looked far worse than the reactions lead me to believe.
    Admittedly she was really getting on my nerves with her excessive screaming and Brendan remarked to camera that she was OTT at the slightest thing. What did she actually expect behaving like that around animals?
    But never the less it looked a really violent landing and I felt sorry for her.

I think you could tell from Thursday's closing snippet that RaRa and Jasmine were going to be way out of order.

I like to know the Coachies have had chance to let their hair down sometimes and have some fun away from the cameras etc. but when you're in a Hotel you have all kinds of other people around you: same as on any kind of organised trip - you have a responsibility to the trip leaders and all the other holidaymakers.

I don't know anyone who'd behave like those girls (thank goodness) and I've never stayed anywhere where people behaved like it either...I'd have had something to say too if I ever had. Be up on time and where you're supposed to be, it must be one of the golden rules ... if you want to stay up all night and in bed half the next day then go away under your own steam

It doesn't matter how many layers of makeup they gilded themselves with they were never going to transform into silk purses - infact as they proved in the end, far far from it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    Very surprised Timmy, Dimmy and some others laughed at Elaina's fall off the horse. That looked really really sore, and could have easily ended with a serious injury. Even Brendan didn't seem too bothered, considering the girl was bleeding.QUOTE]

I think Brendan was peed off because he kept telling her not to scream cos it would spook the horse, so he felt she got what she deserved. I certainly thought that!
  • doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    Given that almost every other person on the show has said how rude and ignorant she is it's hardly surprising.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    I just wish they'd dispose of the services of 'Comedy' Dave - clearly self-titled? :confused:
  • fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    winenroses wrote: »
    :D "It were Mowzart. Nevereardovim meself." ("What's a trout?")

Oh yes, these type of people should never be allowed to obtain passports and show us all up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    Has anyone else requested application form for series 7 and 8? still haven't emailed me one :S
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alba_Og wrote: »
    I just wish they'd dispose of the services of 'Comedy' Dave - clearly self-titled? :confused:

Titled by Chris Moyles I think but that adds up to pretty much the same thing.

Andy Love did Series 1 and 2 and I far preferred him.
  • JulesFJulesF Posts: 6,461
    Forum Member
    grammiej wrote: »
    I think Brendan was peed off because he kept telling her not to scream cos it would spook the horse, so he felt she got what she deserved. I certainly thought that!

So did I! I had far more sympathy for the poor horse - she scared the crap out of the poor creature. What kind of idiot would scream like that when on horseback? I can't stand Elaina. Barbara's nice though.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    mdtm wrote: »
    Has anyone else requested application form for series 7 and 8? still haven't emailed me one :S

Yeah, I requested last Thursday and my travel buddy on Sunday and still no sign.
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,678
    Forum Member
    Titled by Chris Moyles I think but that adds up to pretty much the same thing.

Andy Love did Series 1 and 2 and I far preferred him.

So did I.

I am hard wired not to acknowledge the existence of Chris Moyles, it's better for my health.

I don't care for Comedy Dave doing the voice over.
    The guy who does May The Best House Win would be a better chance (given that Dave Lamb probably wouldn't do it)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SolarSail wrote: »
    So did I.

I am hard wired not to acknowledge the existence of Chris Moyles, it's better for my health.

I don't care for Comedy Dave doing the voice over.
    The guy who does May The Best House Win would be a better chance (given that Dave Lamb probably wouldn't do it)

Guy Porritt does Best House, not too keen he goes a bit over the top.

Joe Cornish used to do the voice over for House Guest, he was good.

Stephen Mangan would be good, too, he did Three in a Bed.

Totp. :D:D
This discussion has been closed.