Coleen Nolan Axed from Loose Women

ftvftv Posts: 31,668
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Coleen Nolan is being dropped from ITV's Loose Women after 11 years according to a report in The Sun. The programme is being revamped with new presenters.Ms Nolan will continue to work for ITV on other projects.

Comments

• MarkjukMarkjuk Posts: 30,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ftv wrote: »
    Coleen Nolan is being dropped from ITV's Loose Women after 11 years according to a report in The Sun. The programme is being revamped with new presenters.Ms Nolan will continue to work for ITV on other projects.

So it will now be full of presenters under the age of 30 then? No doubt Cheryl Cole and Holly Willoughby will be asked to present it knowing ITV.

I think the show has quite a good mix of presenters at present with the likes of Lynda Bellingham, Beverly Callard, Lisa Maxwell, Janet Street Porter and Cilla Black as guest panelists.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One down about 8 to go
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    ftv wrote: »

Blimey. Imagine what it must feel like to be sacked from the biggest pile of cack on TV. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    those nolan sisters have been lucky to even have careers in showbiz - there isnt a strand of talent , originality or purpose between them
  • extraextraextraextra Posts: 321
    Forum Member
    Well they'll be needing a whole new Dancing on Ice crew for next year, it will probably be in the "New" Woman's contract!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's posing (ie. holding her belly in) on the front of The Mirror today announcing "I'm quitting Loose Women".

I'm not sure who I believe on this massively important issue.
  • Mrs SprattMrs Spratt Posts: 4,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mijath wrote: »
    I'm not sure who I believe on this massively important issue.

It's worrying isn't it - I'm watching the BBC News Channel but so far there's been no word about what has actually happened.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a telephone support line been set up for anyone who can't cope with this news 08000 80ll0ck7.
  • jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member
    Mrs Spratt wrote: »
    It's worrying isn't it - I'm watching the BBC News Channel but so far there's been no word about what has actually happened.

I hope Sky News get their helicopter out. Will Colleen call a press conference?
    We need to know the truth!:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should deploy the SkyBoat too, it often provides a fascinating insight of land-based events from the middle of the nearest body of water.
  • robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she has said she decided to leave
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I for one like her and I think it's more likely she chose to leave.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    XTRMNTR wrote: »
    those nolan sisters have been lucky to even have careers in showbiz - there isnt a strand of talent , originality or purpose between them

Agree totally.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, what a shame. Sadly this does not mark her full retirement from television.
  • Tangledweb7Tangledweb7 Posts: 3,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    XTRMNTR wrote: »

OOH! BITCHY.:rolleyes: Compared to the very talented Katie Price.:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please tell me they used a real axe.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cavegirl79 wrote: »
    There's a telephone support line been set up for anyone who can't cope with this news 08000 80ll0ck7.

I'm in bits. Have been all morning. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think if she was sacked she wouldn't still be with them for 4 more months
    Here is what she said about it today on the show...

http://youtu.be/5ud6niM9IYU
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please please please, let her take Sherrie Hewson and Carol Sourpuss Mc Giffin with her. Please....:rolleyes:
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Markjuk wrote: »
    So it will now be full of presenters under the age of 30 then? No doubt Cheryl Cole and Holly Willoughby will be asked to present it knowing ITV.

I think the show has quite a good mix of presenters at present with the likes of Lynda Bellingham, Beverly Callard, Lisa Maxwell, Janet Street Porter and Cilla Black as guest panelists.

Holly will be too old she is 30 this year
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    her contract wasn't terminated it just isn't being renewed...

she should stay with the this morning hub - both too big & embarrassingly pointless
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holly will be too old she is 30 this year

she is 30 now
  • MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    Markjuk wrote: »

Every pannellist on Moose Women is over 30, so I dont know what youre on about.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't believe for a second that she was axed from the panel. Coleen is by far one of the most if not the most popular panelists on the show. It will be a major blow to the LW team and crew especially after Jane quitting last season. For me Coleen, Jane, Denise and Carol were always very much the main faces of the programme - they better hope Denise isnt going anywhere anytime soon. I wish it was Sherrie who was leaving, she's unbearable.
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did she jump or was she pushed.?? :rolleyes: