Options

Loose Women - Getting Better?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
Forum Member
Does anyone else think the programme is getting back to it's old form? There was a point in time where it was all innuendos and z-list panellists.

Now, they've got people who are great in their field joining (Janet Street-Porter, Sarah Millican) it seems a lot better.

Should be even better when Colleen leaves...hopefully Denise Welch will follow suit.

:)

Comments

• Options
    grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And if they keep Cilla Black off it..................
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janet Street Porter and Sara Millican are welcome additions to the show, I agree.

I was glad Jayne left, I'm pleased Colleen is going, and if Denise could follow in their footsteps then I'd be very happy!
  • Options
    MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jane leaving and now Colleen leaving has/will improve the show as they always said the same old stuff all the time!

Janet Street-Porter has hugely improved the show for me!!!
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,507
    Forum Member
    What happened to Beverley Knight as a panellist?

Last time I watched she was on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Infinitely better for having JSP, Sarah Millican and Jenny Eclair on it. It needs more savvy, smart, witty women on it like these three.
  • Options
    MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    It has improved a lot by getting pannelists with a few brain cells.

And now the imbecile Coleen Nolan is leaving, the only way is up.
  • Options
    RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavegirl79 wrote: »
    Infinitely better for having JSP, Sarah Millican and Jenny Eclair on it. It needs more savvy, smart, witty women on it like these three.

I've never watched the programme in my life..but it already sounds a lot better with the names you have mentioned.
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anybody else surprisingly find themselves agreeing with Janet Street Porter a heck of a lot?!
  • Options
    Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    -Sid- wrote: »
    Does anybody else surprisingly find themselves agreeing with Janet Street Porter a heck of a lot?!

Yes - ME! She has the amazing ability to say what other people would just be 'thinking'. She just says it outright, and couldn't give a toss. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    All they need to do now is get rid of that stupid parrot Sherrie Hewson and bring back Kaye Adams or Jenni Trent Hughes - women with proper opinions.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    No, it is still a pile of unmitigated cack.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jane McDonald's and Coleen Nolan's demise has to be a good thing! Both as ignorant as each other...
  • Options
    jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved beverley knight and arlene phillips as panellists
    I hate Cilla Black she is turning into lesley garett
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes - ME! She has the amazing ability to say what other people would just be 'thinking'. She just says it outright, and couldn't give a toss. :D

I've not had a chance to watch JSP on the show but I'm not suprised with your comment. She has always been like that, back in the day and even further beyond .. :) Refreshing and always honest, she's a true marmite character.
  • Options
    RandomPeter94RandomPeter94 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm gutted Coleen is leaving, same with Jane. Jane could come back in September though.

The people who should leave are Andrea and Zoe.

Janet Street-Porter is fantastic, as is Sarah and Jenny.

Jane is likely to come back too I think.

I liked Cilla in her first ep in 09.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh no, Cilla again, revolting and lets suck up to George Micheal on the phone, I mean he is such a clean living individual
  • Options
    trunkstertrunkster Posts: 14,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Better????:eek: Is it just sub-titles these days then?:confused:
  • Options
    Watcher #1Watcher #1 Posts: 9,046
    Forum Member
    Good greif, how can having JSP on anything be considered as an improvement :confused: