Castle Season 2 UK Pace

1235»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,440
    Forum Member
    h007 wrote: »
    its a shame castle isnt more popular - it is my favourite program at the moment
    i think alot of this is to do with the channel it is shown on - i had never heard of alibi before

Part of the attraction of the show is that it isn't hugely popular and is stuck away on an lesser channel. When shows are on bigger channels they can get hyped up beyond what it is or ripped to pieces unfairly.

I didn't even know this thread existed. Not that I can really join it yet. I'm behind on the show. I have the last episode of season 2 and then straight into season 3. So a bit of catching up to do.
    The curse of being out the country is you fall begind in lots of shows and it's a bugger to catch up. I'll hammer out Castle once I've caught up with Criminal Minds (about 6 episodes) and Primeval series 4 that needs to be done before 24th May when series 5 starts on Watch.

Once they are out of the way I can hammer out the last 4 series of House. :p
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claymore74 wrote: »
    "lets just get it overwith and stick it in" when discussing the dvd with the 'ufo' on it

that cracked me up - and the way he sold it with the surprised look on his face as well.

it's weird with this show - even though i've got two pages of unwatched programs on my sky box and i'm constantly falling behind, castle is the one show i'll always make a point of watching first.
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    Did go a bit X Files this week, which isn't a bad thing.

Murder scene, as always, very good.
    Becket stunning;) ...http://cdn.castletv.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Close-Encounters-of-the-Murderous-Kind-14.jpg

And perfect casting with Lyle Lovett...:cool:
  • elven62elven62 Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    After speaking Chinese Beckett asks if he learned at a class and he says 'No..from a TV show I used to love'..

Keep flying..it's enough.:)
  • systemcvsystemcv Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    Beckett {hot as ever} has a Tattoo.....:eek:....'where'.;)

Great episode last night....even with the sing song at the end.:rolleyes:

But ya did feel, Alexis's old friend, Gracie....did look about 10 years older then her.:D

'You might want to pop another button just in case.'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stansfield wrote: »
    'You might want to pop another button just in case.'

And the look on his face when she actually did that ..

(and the look on my face as well ! :D)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,442
    Forum Member
    Ooooo I couldn't stand the Nikki Heat character in the latest episode - I just wanted to slap her.
    Forum Member
    Ooooo I couldn't stand the Nikki Heat character in the latest episode - I just wanted to slap her.
    Didn't like her at first.......but 'Creepy Beckett' grew on me.:cool:

Great Episode....:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic episode, i must agree. I loved the little look when Castle was saying how he really saw the character of Nikki Heat.

I assume they'll re-visit this idea again once the film is completed so would could always see beckett at the premiere in a slinky dress :)
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    Fantastic episode, i must agree. I loved the little look when Castle was saying how he really saw the character of Nikki Heat.

I assume they'll re-visit this idea again once the film is completed so would could always see beckett at the premiere in a slinky dress :)

I doubt it'll top this dress though!!

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Stana+Katic/Nathan+Fillion/2010+American+Music+Awards+Show/MzbxJ4FkPKV
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw a few of these in Season 1 and loved it, and something happened with my series link, and I forgot to watch it, then felt out of the loop. But I think I will start watching it again.

I know its on Alibi, what night and what time? Thanking you. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    I doubt it'll top this dress though!

Daaaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnnn !!! :D:D
    Heavenly wrote: »
    I know its on Alibi, what night and what time? Thanking you. :D

Wednesday nights at 9pm is the first showing of the new episodes, but then it's repeated a few times throughout the week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wednesday nights at 9pm is the first showing of the new episodes, but then it's repeated a few times throughout the week.

Thank you. :D
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member

I thought you might appreciate that!!

You couldnt wear that frock after a KFC bargain bucket :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved the episode tonight ..

"Can you do any tricks?"
    "I can do one .. with ice cubes" :D

They've got the whole unrequited love between Castle and Beckett absolutely perfect. You kind of want them to hook up but you know it would spoil it.
    Forum Member
    Loved the episode tonight ..

"Can you do any tricks?"
    "I can do one .. with ice cubes" :D

They've got the whole unrequited love between Castle and Beckett absolutely perfect. You kind of want them to hook up but you know it would spoil it.
    Spoil it big time.....that should only happen, in the VERY last episode...ever.:)

And Beckett has a Naval Ring.:p

Oh yeah, the case was good this week too.:D

Esposito....lucky Guy.;)

'Alakazam, jackass'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    good news about this going to channel 5 - hopefully it will get a bigger audience now

oh also i have seen the end of series 3 and i dont want to spoil it - just to say it was amazing!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Alakazam, jackass'

I loved the line about her hand in his pocket as well :)

But the line "Alakazam, jackass" would make a great t-shirt slogan i think .. and it should be a line we all adopt for day to day use :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just like it did with Moonlighting!
    Forum Member
    But the line "Alakazam, jackass" would make a great t-shirt slogan i think .. and it should be a line we all adopt for day to day use :)
    Guess What
    :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guess What
    :cool:

I like that, but I think it needs a picture of Beckett on it just to top it off ..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Can't wait to wait series 2 again this Friday on Alibi!:D