Premiership games on transfer deadline day!

MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
Forum Member
I have just seen an advert on Sky for transfer deadline day but it also said that Everton Man City is live on Sky on that day as well.I checked on the BBC website and half the premiership teams are playing!

Do you think that the fact that most of the premiership teams are playing will affect the deadline day transfers?

Comments

• wolvesdavidwolvesdavid Posts: 10,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well they have had 1 month to sort out any transfers so really I don't have any sympathy for any Premier League sides.

I would also put a strict deadline of January 31st on all transfers. No more of "well the player and the club had agreed terms we were just doing a medical," and if it snows, tough luck.
  • BrunoStreeteBrunoStreete Posts: 7,180
    Forum Member
    Motthus wrote: »
    I have just seen an advert on Sky for transfer deadline day but it also said that Everton Man City is live on Sky on that day as well.I checked on the BBC website and half the premiership teams are playing!

Do you think that the fact that most of the premiership teams are playing will affect the deadline day transfers?

Deals are done between chairmen mostly, so no reason to suspect it will affect much.