Human Target

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the latest ep... great stuff... reminds me of an 80s pulp TV show... all the better for it.
    But a royal assassination conspiracy? Close to the bone for some, for me just great light adventure entertainment.
    Bring on the cheese......
  • SXTonySXTony Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One thing that fascinates me with this show and that is Winston's very strange shaped head.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great finale last night...

loved the dog!!

Bring on S2
  • REVUpminsterREVUpminster Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's another Canadian series that they used to be so good at where the actors never leave Canada but use establishing shots and it has some British cult actors such asPeter Wingfield as villians. Jon Casar also directed an episode. Amy Acker was in the last episode. It deserves another series but may suffer if not networked in America.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member
    Amy Acker was in the last episode.

Surely Acker's prescence alone is reason enough to get a season 2;)

I enjoyed the season, but considering that Fox are dumping it in their Friday Night Death Slot next season i don't think we'll get more than another 13 episodes before the axe falls...It's a shame really, because it's an entertaining show.
  • The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    Human Target had been scheduled to premiere this Friday, October 1 but following Lonestar's cancellation it will now move to Wednesdays at 8pm beginning November 17, taking the spot that had originally been reserved for Lie To Me.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/09/29/human-target-moves-to-wednesdays/65758
  • bazellisbazellis Posts: 5,405
    Forum Member
    Human Target had been scheduled to premiere this Friday, October 1 but following Lonestar's cancellation it will now move to Wednesdays at 8pm beginning November 17, taking the spot that had originally been reserved for Lie To Me.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/09/29/human-target-moves-to-wednesdays/65758

WTF!!!
    Why are they arsing around with the schedules for this show:mad:
  • NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    What will it be up against on Wednesdays?
  • The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    NinjyBear wrote: »
    What will it be up against on Wednesdays?
    Survivor,Undercovers,The Middle/Better With You.
  • catsittercatsitter Posts: 4,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't really want to start a new thread to ask this, so I've found this old thread.

What happened at the very end of the final episode of season 1, please? It was on 5 USA yesterday evening and I recorded it, but the recording cut off just before the end. Chance had just said, "See you on the other side".

(I would normally have set up another separate recording as backup in case there were any recording problems, if I had known it wasn't going to be repeated, but 5 USA have repeated all the other episodes on the Friday night and I didn't realise they weren't doing the same for the final episode.)
  • Early BirdEarly Bird Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think that was pretty much it, Chance headed off with his old boss in a helicopter........ then it went to the credits.
  • catsittercatsitter Posts: 4,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. Glad to hear we didn't miss anything much.
  • Early BirdEarly Bird Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Human Target is being shown (again) on Syfy Channel (114) starting Tuesday 10th April -