The Recording of SCD.

Michelle_ClarkeMichelle_Clarke Posts: 1,140
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi.

I would like to ask if some of you have been to the live recordings? I have applied for tickets many times but yet to get any. I would love to know what happens. Do they record the opening dances for sundays shows and performances before the actual "live" show or after? I have many more questions like that. It would be lovely if some of you who have been lucky enough to attend could share. I have no idea about the running order. Or if the audience goes for a break etc.

Thank you.

Comments

• cwickhamcwickham Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I admit I've never been, but as I understand it any guest performances or pro dances are recorded before the live show: that's clear as whenever there's a pro dance starting the Saturday show it's obviously not live or announced as such. When the live show finishes, the audience are allowed out to stretch their legs before they come back in for the results stuff, which is done 'as live'.
  • Michelle_ClarkeMichelle_Clarke Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cwickham wrote: »
    I admit I've never been, but as I understand it any guest performances or pro dances are recorded before the live show: that's clear as whenever there's a pro dance starting the Saturday show it's obviously not live or announced as such. When the live show finishes, the audience are allowed out to stretch their legs before they come back in for the results stuff, which is done 'as live'.

Thanks. I wondered how it happened. I had that in my head but thought If I ever get tickets I am not going to be able to drink all day. I'd be so over excited I would need the bathroom every 5 mins.