Thor

14567810»

Comments

• MoonyMoony Posts: 15,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blu-ray prices seem to be holding..........cant get it anywhere much under £15.
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moony wrote: »
    Blu-ray prices seem to be holding..........cant get it anywhere much under £15.

i got the supler play for 16
  • JaiJaiJaiJai Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got the Triple Play version from Asda online for £9.99 (free delivery) a few weeks ago. Not sure if the offer is still on though...

EDIT: It's back to £14.97 - my advice is to keep an eye on website suchs as Hotukdeals.com which lists special dvd/blu ray offers that only last a few days - that's where I found the link to the Asda deal and a Play.com deal where I picked up the Triple Play X Men First Class (£6.99), Rise of the Planet of the Apes (£9.99), Cowboys & Aliens (£9.99) & Captain America (£9.99)
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thor is showing on Sky Movies / Sky 3D from 6th April, Looking forward to seeing this again.
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For anyone interested, the people over at downinfront dot net are doing a full length movie commentary to Thor, tomorrow at 3pm (American Time). - 11pm England Time.

They're a bunch of guys employed in various areas of film making - if you like movie commentaries then their site has literally thousands.

http://downinfront.net/forum/index.php
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Just watched Thor on DVD for the first time. Enjoyed it a hell of a lot more than I expected to, and wanted it to be longer. Thought an extra 20 minutes would have been great to flesh out the back story a bit. However, as it stands it a lot of fun and I still haven't seen The Avengers!

Look forward to a sequel to this though. :)
  • JenzenJenzen Posts: 7,364
    Forum Member
    I finally saw this film, thought it was ok mostly. I did have a bit of a problem with the battle scenes with the frost giants, it was very very dark, I really couldn't see what was going on, poorly directed too. Was this a problem with the dvd transfer or a bit of poor cgi covering up? Was it alot brighter on the blu-ray/cinema or is it time for my yearly eye test?
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jenzen wrote: »
    I finally saw this film, thought it was ok mostly. I did have a bit of a problem with the battle scenes with the frost giants, it was very very dark, I really couldn't see what was going on, poorly directed too. Was this a problem with the dvd transfer or a bit of poor cgi covering up? Was it alot brighter on the blu-ray/cinema or is it time for my yearly eye test?

Yes it was way too dark. AVP2 was the same. I wish they wouldn't do that.