Options

Jealousy

124»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes one of the worst exs I have from 2005. She drove me nuts. After 5 months I told her to sling her hook. A month later she was engaged to some Jeremy Kyle wannabe, married him, had kids and now does nothing but moan.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was jealous in primary school of a guy who used to win almost everything on sports day, apart from the skipping race/egg and spoon race, those were my events... but in the last year he even won those two, he was better looking than me and he was better at everything too :mad:
  • Options
    TheEricPollardTheEricPollard Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was jealous in primary school of a guy who used to win almost everything on sports day, apart from the skipping race/egg and spoon race, those were my events... but in the last year he even won those two, he was better looking than me and he was better at everything too :mad:

Winning the egg and spoon race was the best day of my life.
  • Options
    BingedrinkerBingedrinker Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was keeping them all safe as evidence but one day when I had moved into a b&b when marriage was going through a rocky patch, I got back one day and my landlady said that I had already been there. My lookalike had been there, duped her into giving him a spare key and he burned all the press cuttings.

I think you well and truly jumped the shark there ....
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    :cry::cry: the bin man is no more. I hope he comes back as I would like to know what becomes of Tiffany & the arson attack etc
  • Options
    NestNest Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just getting into that! :( It's like someones ripped the last pages out of a book .... :D
  • Options
    TheEricPollardTheEricPollard Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nooooooooo. :(
  • Options
    BingedrinkerBingedrinker Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Binman the same poster that started a thread a while back about having to go into hiding and leaving his true love behind? He said they had a special tree and he spied on her sitting there looking sad. It was the best thread ever!
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Nest wrote: »
    I was just getting into that! :( It's like someones ripped the last pages out of a book .... :D

:D proper travesty, come back bin man your people miss you:cry: