Best Mobile Phone Insurance

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,216
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Please can any DS members tell me the best place to get good mobile phone insurance. I am with vodaphone and am paying about £14.00 a month for mobile phone insurance for my iphone which is far to much.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Christian_GreyChristian_Grey Posts: 1,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get it added to your home contents insurance, it will work out far cheaper than a stand alone policy I made a claim for a stolen phone under mine and received the cheque within a week.
  • GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get it added to your home contents insurance, it will work out far cheaper than a stand alone policy I made a claim for a stolen phone under mine and received the cheque within a week.

I agree with this.

You might actually already be covered.

I am covered for accidental damage, loss or theft of any electronic device up to the value of £700 anywhere in the UK (I could have gone higher but that covers the highest value device I take out and about). I can't remember exactly, but it didn't add much, if anything on to the policy.
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whatever you do, stay well clear of that stupid Protect My Bubble or whatever they're called. Search for the many threads of complaints about them on here
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    stay away from mygadgetbuddy too.
    sent my phone away for repairs, they said it would take 5 working days. 6 weeks later, I still have no phone.