Most boring BB Housemate ever?

13»

Comments

• aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lola UK wrote: »
    Gotta be Bonneh surely? How she even made it past auditions I will never know :confused:

Aww, I always felt sorreh for Bonneh. Another of those rotten work for HM status first week tasks.

She had no suitcase and had to borrow clothes from people she didn't know and who kept refusing to pick her to join the Gang. Not really geared up to make a HM Miss Perky.
  • zooooooooooooozooooooooooooo Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimotag wrote: »
    Because she was 'everything and everything' and 'sexy' and would have Davina 'flicking her bean':D

:D One of the best VT's.
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lola UK wrote: »
    Gotta be Bonneh surely? How she even made it past auditions I will never know :confused:

But she had the best VT I'm actually laughing out loud remembering it. She can't be the most boring if I still laugh this much about it.

"I'm everfin n everfin"

Edit is her vt on YouTube?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    EnJayKing wrote: »
    People say that Louise was boring in BB12 (and i agree that she was), but i found Maisy just as boring. Aside from the thing with Aaron, what exactly did she do in her 4 weeks in the house?

I have to agree with this. It didn't seem like she made many connections with people in the house apart from Aaron/Faye and even these two seemed to prioritise others hm's like Tom, Harry and Alex over her.
  • P_PP_P Posts: 18,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »
    But she had the best VT I'm actually laughing out loud remembering it. She can't be the most boring if I still laugh this much about it.

"I'm everfin n everfin"

Yeah it was hilarious :D

Yeah type in BB7 launch and it should come up. She's about 8-10 minutes in :D
  • P_PP_P Posts: 18,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D One of the best VT's.

Tell me about it :D That alone should take her off the list of boring housemates :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Joe from BB11. MAnaged to be unpleasant and boring all at once.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kimotag wrote: »
    Because she was 'everything and everything' and 'sexy' and would have Davina 'flicking her bean':D
    How surprised would we be if Davina coyly admitted that it was so?
    John Joe from BB11. MAnaged to be unpleasant and boring all at once.

Was he unpleasant? I can't remember anything he did, except sidle away from Corin when she was in full 'won't take no for an answer' mode.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How surprised would we be if Davina coyly admitted that it was so?

Was he unpleasant? I can't remember anything he did, except sidle away from Corin when she was in full 'won't take no for an answer' mode.

I can't remember JJ being unpleasant, but then I can't remember much about him.
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »

"I'm everfin n everfin"

Don't think so, but Big Brother UK 2006 Launch Night is easy to find!;)
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How surprised would we be if Davina coyly admitted that it was so? .

Very!!!:eek::D
  • Harry BushmayerHarry Bushmayer Posts: 543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are we talking about JJ who was a boxer, or something like that?

I don't remember him being unpleasant. In fact, he just seemed like a normal guy which unfortunately doesn't make for a good housemate.
  • Lola UKLola UK Posts: 3,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK OK I take Bonnie back, she provided some entertainment, albeit fleetingly :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't really see that there was much difference between Luke A and JJ2 (John Joe) as people. In some respects they were similar ..... both nice guys who generally tried to get on with folks and didn't do anything particularly dramatic or 'entertaining'.

The big difference of course is that Luke A was in from the start, didn't have to suck up to established HMs and could form some deeper relationships/alliances with fellow HMs. Whereas JJ2 came in when the storylines and HMs were pretty much set in BB11, was happy to play second fiddle to JJ1 and never really found himself a significant role or made much impact.

I'm sure they are different people, but the main difference between them in the house is that one was fortunate enough to enter at the start and the other half way through. If the roles had been reversed, I could imagine JJ2 being BB13's Luke and Luke being BB11's JJ2.

My general point here is that it's not that an HM is necessarily boring of themselves, their memorability (or otherwise) is often determined by where they're positioned in the house dynamics and storyline of a particular year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AlexBB3 wrote: »
    I can't really see that there was much difference between Luke A and JJ2 (John Joe). In some respects they were similar ..... both nice guys who generally got on with people and didn't do anything particularly dramatic or 'entertaining'.

I disagree. Many people in the house saw Luke A's nasty side. There was of course the BMI comment about Becky and the vendetta he had against Luke S. He certainly was not a nice guy.
    AlexBB3 wrote: »
    The big difference of course is that Luke A was in from the start, didn't have to suck up to established HMs and could form some deeper relationships/alliances with fellow HMs. Whereas JJ2 came in when the storylines and HMs were pretty much set in BB11, was happy to play second fiddle to JJ1 and never really found himself a significant role or made much impact.

No, the big difference is Luke A had a back story. He looked for sympathy based on what he had been through in the past. He was never shy in broadcasting the bullying he had endured when he was younger and even tried to play the bullying card when he was in the house. He felt sorry for himself and wanted others to feel sorry for him too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree. Many people in the house saw Luke A's nasty side. There was of course the BMI comment about Becky and the vendetta he had against Luke S. He certainly was not a nice guy.

No, the big difference is Luke A had a back story. He looked for sympathy based on what he had been through in the past. He was never shy in broadcasting the bullying he had endured when he was younger and even tried to play the bullying card when he was in the house. He felt sorry for himself and wanted others to feel sorry for him too.

I don't think Luke A was nasty, if you had to choose the 100 nastiest housemates he wouldn't be in there.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laura BB8 38 days in the house over 400 hours in bed. :yawn:

OMG yes! Her middle name should have been sloth
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jean will not be happy about this. :D:D

:o:o:o:o:o: :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Raquelos. wrote: »
    Would a poll be out of order? LOL;)

So long as I don't win ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    So long as I don't win ;)

I think Luke A's no.1 cheerleader would give you a run for your money.

No offence to donkey's now. ;)
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Maysoon Be Leaving.

She contributed absolutely nothing aside from a well moisturized face.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maysoon Be Leaving.

She contributed absolutely nothing aside from a well moisturized face.

I really liked Maysoon, on live feed you got to see another side to her. I would say she is one of the most underrated.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Luke A's no.1 cheerleader would give you a run for your money.

No offence to donkey's now. ;)

You are joking surely? WD is one of the most respected posters on here
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    I really liked Maysoon, on live feed you got to see another side to her. I would say she is one of the most underrated.

I will concede she had one of the best surnames of all time.

Okay, on another note, Jo Butler from 2010.

She was the supposedly feisty cougar who spent the whole time washing up. A real disappointment!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see Callum becoming the most dull hm EVER!
    He knows we think he's boring and he is still doing nothing.:eek: