Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AJ is annoying
  • hearditallbeforhearditallbefor Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    car crash tv with AJ on BBBOTS - reading Rylan's autocues, speaking at same time as him - in telephone room to callers she was appalling - screeching...saying stupid things like referring to a caller as Thomas the Tank Engine just because his name was Thomas !!! dreadful, perhaps she know's she's not coming back ,so set out to sabotage the programme, awful viewing
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope they get rid of AJ before CBB.
  • sue2013sue2013 Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    i like rylan, but that AJ is so rough and ready, shes a lousy presenter. her accent grates on me and she stumbles over her words all the time, just wish BB could get rid,
  • GiddykipperGiddykipper Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    I thought she was getting better - but she was dreadful on last night's show. Her voice just grates - and I'm talking voice, not accent. Although her accent is totally unmodified and makes her hard to understand sometimes. She looks stunning, but she sounds awful. She's totally unprofessional and embarrassingly inept. Her phone room bit was dire - she seemed unable to respond to the callers and was just making totally unfunny and irrelevant remarks.

Rylan has grown on me. AJ just makes me grind my teeth - so maybe I should give up watching when she's on to avoid hefty dental bills...
  • bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    I think they're getting better,really pleasantly surprised with Rylan as a presenter,he's doing a great job,and together with Aj,they make a good duo for the show,better than Emma:o
  • Haribo76Haribo76 Posts: 2,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought her response of "you need to sort your life out" to that caller who said that gina was their inspiration, was hysterical.

I am beginning to like her.
  • PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    HaHa. AJ hasn't jumped on the Gina love train. There were over 10 threads slamming AJ yesterday when you told the caller who said Gina was his inspiration that he needed to get a life.
  • BaconAndEggsBaconAndEggs Posts: 9,526
    Forum Member
    KittyKream wrote: »
    yes...actually :rolleyes:

I have not seen much of A.j myself but i am glad that Iain Lee is there to help her on a Saturday because she seems to get muddled up alot.

We we're both talking looks, unless specsavers have a presenter training department :)

As overall Presenters i'd give the gong to Emma as well.
  • SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No way george lamb was disastrous! she is not the best but she's not the worse, shes confident and has qualities as a presenter. sure she has screechy piercing voice that could shatter glass and over opinionated but on the whole she's alright, Lamb was embarrassed to do the show and uncharismatic and disconnected from the show