Call Of Duty : Ghosts

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like it replaces it. I seen a gamemode list and only Search & Rescue was listed.

I always felt S&D was poor in IW games.

I saw search& destroy listed in the video. Look at 1.03 mins during the video and its there.
  • Premium-OnionPremium-Onion Posts: 3,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw search& destroy listed in the video. Look at 1.03 mins during the video and its there.

Well at least it's there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why they didn't show the Free Fall map given it is a pre-order bonus.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    Until they get the fundamentals right such as fixing lag, that stupid spawn system etc I see no reason to buy another COD. I mean seriously each year they take your money (I get mine for free BTW) and do what with it? Nothing but sit there like humpty fricken dumpty on their mound of money, grinning like a big, egg, ****

Still no news on dedicated servers, better netcode, heck they haven't even said anything about another useless spawn system, even the added 'Dog' isn't enough to tempt me.

It looks last gen, the modded engine just looks dire and as for the dynamic ...um.... scripted events ... do people really buy this nonsense that this is a new game? Make no mistake it's just like a map pack ... with dog!
  • Titan9Titan9 Posts: 2,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Until they get the fundamentals right such as fixing lag, that stupid spawn system etc I see no reason to buy another COD. I mean seriously each year they take your money (I get mine for free BTW) and do what with it? Nothing but sit there like humpty fricken dumpty on their mound of money, grinning like a big, egg, ****

Still no news on dedicated servers, better netcode, heck they haven't even said anything about another useless spawn system, even the added 'Dog' isn't enough to tempt me.

It looks last gen, the modded engine just looks dire and as for the dynamic ...um.... scripted events ... do people really buy this nonsense that this is a new game? Make no mistake it's just like a map pack ... with dog!

Did you mention the dog? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    Titan9 wrote: »
    Did you mention the dog? :D

Couple of times I mean what a USP!! :p
  • Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    Don't forget the "Dog personalisation packs" that they will no doubt announce once the game is out.

I will be holding out for the pink poodle pack personally. :D

Lets face it they have to priortise the important stuff. ;)
  • mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    I want this for my PS4 now.

Wasnt really bothered, but after seeing the MP reveal, i think i will get this on launch.
  • roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    Can someone confirm something about the gamemode Cranked? If you camp, does that mean you'll explode? Because if so, this will be a reason for me to buy this.
    Wonder if there be a free for all cranked, if there is, it will be mad

You spot someone your going to kill, but just as you aim, he blows up
  • MinnimoMinnimo Posts: 5,741
    Forum Member
    Dedicated servers!!!:D:D
  • roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Minnimo wrote: »
    For xbox, but is it the same for ps3 ps4, or is it the same all over again, PlayStation consoles don't need dedicated servers :mad::mad:
    Forum Member

But peer to peer works so well :rolleyes:

I'm not sure I can play a whole round without swearing about laggy French gamers :D
    Forum Member
    roland rat wrote: »
    For xbox, but is it the same for ps3 ps4, or is it the same all over again, PlayStation consoles don't need dedicated servers :mad::mad:

I didn't see anything mentioned for PS. I hope Sony do something similar for people wanting to get that game.

It's all I have wanted in the new consoles. Dedicated servers, because I still highly enjoy cod when playing, but it can become frustrating. I've said it since the days of COD4.
    But peer to peer works so well :rolleyes:

I'm not sure I can play a whole round without swearing about laggy French gamers :D

I don't think you will enjoy the new game as much if they fix that bug bear :p:D
  • GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't see anything mentioned for PS. I hope Sony do something similar for people wanting to get that game.

It's all I have wanted in the new consoles. Dedicated servers, because I still highly enjoy cod when playing, but it can become frustrating. I've said it since the days of COD4.

I don't think you will enjoy the new game as much if they fix that bug bear :p:D

so your getting the Xbox One then?
    Forum Member

Yeah, I may have to talk to people instead :eek:
    Forum Member
    so your getting the Xbox One then?

It's a must lol
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I may have to talk to people instead :eek:

Lol. I forget what you sound like without expletives!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a must lol

ill sit in the corner with the PS4 then,like i thought most people were doing:D
    Forum Member
    ill sit in the corner with the PS4 then,like i thought most people were doing:D

U getting ps4
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    U getting ps4

ummmm yeah,we discussed this at length on twitter around the time i made the choice:D
    Forum Member
    ummmm yeah,we discussed this at length on twitter around the time i made the choice:D

Sorry last reply was so short, was replying on phone :rolleyes:

Sorry I have a head of a sieve! you know this! :D Doesn't excuse it though sorwee!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry last reply was so short, was replying on phone :rolleyes:

Sorry I have a head of a sieve! you know this! :D Doesn't excuse it though sorwee!!

yeah,i was sounding people out,and lets be honest not many people were getting it then,with all the own goals MS were making

oh well,im sure you will have a great time on the Xbox One
    Forum Member
    Lol. I forget what you sound like without expletives!!

F#%&

S&@#?!

B$%&#£
    Forum Member

Can't believe you thought Minni would remember - she was probably distracted by a rainbow or a kitten while you were talking. :p
    Forum Member
    yeah,i was sounding people out,and lets be honest not many people were getting it then,with all the own goals MS were making

oh well,im sure you will have a great time on the Xbox One

Big birthday this year, maybe I'll have to drop a few hints so I can have both ;)