Options

Should we boycott CBB until they release Stats

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Why all the secrecy about the voting stats - not voting and watching again until they are released

Let us see how popular or not our favourite or not HMs were

Should be given out as standard

Comments

• Options
    RihannaRoyaltyRihannaRoyalty Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    They don't want the public to know how little amount if people actually vote
  • Options
    felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    No. You should get some perspective and realise that taking a bit of reality TV dross this seriously isn't healthy.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They don't want the public to know how little amount if people actually vote

Totally true of course, but I don't see why they couldn't just give us the percentages without mentioning the figures. :mad:

(Not that I'm going to boycott CBB of course - I've been lost for 3 days with no BB). :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not "Boycotting" it but I'm not voting anymore!

If it isn't fixed, why can't they release the percentages? It's not hard!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was close between Sam n Dexter personally
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    felixrex wrote: »
    No. You should get some perspective and realise that taking a bit of reality TV dross this seriously isn't healthy.

This.
  • Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    They released last years results on a BOTS after the show finished so I wouldn't hold your breath
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes let's !! Let's make banners and go on a good old protest march. I shall get a petition drawn up immediately !!!

Actually .... this^
  • Options
    PotkettlePotkettle Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MIKKIL wrote: »
    Why all the secrecy about the voting stats - not voting and watching again until they are released

Let us see how popular or not our favourite or not HMs were

Should be given out as standard

Really?:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    To be honest, I'm not sure why anybody would be so very bothered, interesting as it might be to see them? The show's over and we know the placements.

If they've had a situation where there were only 150 votes in it, that tells me voting figures are probably laughably low - something they're unlikely to want to publicise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You know how popular the housemates are by where they placed

It's that simple
  • Options
    wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jazziii wrote: »
    I think it was close between Sam n Dexter personally

That may or may not be, but IMO they're not going to start paying out on second place.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma was quite happy to say there was only 2% between Sophie and another HM last Friday so why not be consistent?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest, I'm not sure why anybody would be so very bothered, interesting as it might be to see them? The show's over and we know the placements.

If they've had a situation where there were only 150 votes in it, that tells me voting figures are probably laughably low - something they're unlikely to want to publicise.

..so just give out the percentages?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Would you like the BB australia way

Where as part of the evicted housemates interview they show the voting stats
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nigelk wrote: »
    Emma was quite happy to say there was only 2% between Sophie and another HM last Friday so why not be consistent?
    ..so just give out the percentages?

Maybe they just can't be arsed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they just can't be arsed.

TBH we know who finished 1st, 2nd and 3rd etc.. it would just be interesting to know as X Factor give out the results for the whole series after it has ended. ie. how close did Dexter get to being evicted on the 7 occasions he was up? Was it close between Callum & Hazel? I don't see the harm it would cause to publish them (except for the fireworks on the forums lol):confused:
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    I want to know how the votes fell every week :(

I think the people who pick up the phone every week deserve to know.. other shows release theirs!
  • Options
    Wayne_BWayne_B Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't boycott, but at least everyone should tweet @BBUK asking for the stats, as I have done. (And write on their Facebook page :))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TBH we know who finished 1st, 2nd and 3rd etc.. it would just be interesting to know as X Factor give out the results for the whole series after it has ended. ie. how close did Dexter get to being evicted on the 7 occasions he was up? Was it close between Callum & Hazel? I don't see the harm it would cause to publish them (except for the fireworks on the forums lol):confused:

I agree it'd be interesting - I love stats a little too much :o

But I'm not going to be devastated if they don't do it. Indeed, I very much doubt they will.
  • Options
    quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member

:D:D:D Agreed
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The real lesson I think is not to pay to vote when there's a "Hez well fit innit" character in the house, even if you cannot see the supposed hotness; or note that the HM contributes bugger all to BB.
    I'd rather pick a female HM at the start and put a £10 bet on them finishing 'top female' as 14 years old One Direction girl fans won't be involved in the outcome.
  • Options
    KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to know.

I found the BB13 ones very interesting.

I am still kicking myself for not voting Hazel out against Wolfy if it truly was that close.

We would have all been spared all the Daley/Hazel safe house situation if she had gone that week.

I would also love to know how many votes were between Sophie and Sam that week.
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    The real lesson I think is not to pay to vote when there's a "Hez well fit innit" character in the house, even if you cannot see the supposed hotness; or note that the HM contributes bugger all to BB.
    I'd rather pick a female HM at the start and put a £10 bet on them finishing 'top female' as 14 years old One Direction girl fans won't be involved in the outcome.

Most CBB winners have not been the 'eez fit' choice. Winners such as Paddy and Denise suggest that an older part of the voting public have the real power, not the teens/early 20s.