Who will be the first female for Ross Barton to sleep with?

2»

Comments

• CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I was him I'd have Betty up round the side of the pub.

:eek:
  • andreas_eastendandreas_eastend Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victoria :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laurel
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He's been flirting with Nessa whilst she was stitching up his shoulder.

I'll accept Nessa being his first sexual partner in the village only if it's part of Nessa continuing acceptance of her true sexuality, i.e. gay.
  • Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie. Chas gets James and Debbie and Victoria get the other two brothers.
  • spungerspunger Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    £100 on Katie please :D

The bookies should open up some bets for this.
    You can have which Barton Katie shags first.
    How many Bartons will she go through.
    Will she have all the Bartons.
    In what order will she have them.
    Will she take on more than one at a time.
    Will Adam get another go.

:eek:
  • Trouble MakerTrouble Maker Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    Who will Ross Barton sleep with first?

Charity
    Katie
    Debbie
    Chas
    Bernice
    Laurel
    Aunty Moria

One of the Village bikes - Moira (no blood relation), Charity or Chaz. Cant see too many men going to bed with Bernice unless they were drunk, but if they did, I bet they would have some fun. She at times can be very boring but I bet she could open up in bed with the right man. All the men however they put with here are drips. Nicola could be another but that is doubtful.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    QueenAmy wrote: »
    I'm thinking Moira, but I can't see Moira just jumping into his bed

She has history.
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,249
    Forum Member
    Katie has been round an awful lot of men in her 15? Years for such a small village. Andy, Robert, Grayson, Nathan, thingy Lamb (Ryan was it), mad Policeman, Declan, Adam and I'm sure I've forgotten a couple.
  • Joe19Joe19 Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laurel.

They'll kiss, make up and get drunk, she'll probably get pregnant too.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of the Village bikes - Moira (no blood relation), Charity or Chaz. Cant see too many men going to bed with Bernice unless they were drunk, but if they did, I bet they would have some fun. She at times can be very boring but I bet she could open up in bed with the right man. All the men however they put with here are drips. Nicola could be another but that is doubtful.

Moira isn't a bike.
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    Katie has been round an awful lot of men in her 15? Years for such a small village. Andy, Robert, Grayson, Nathan, thingy Lamb (Ryan was it), mad Policeman, Declan, Adam and I'm sure I've forgotten a couple.

I wouldn't say 15 is a lot and that's from someone who is nowhere near that number. I don't know all Katie past relationship but as long as she's not hurting anyone, obviously that doesn't apply to Robert & Andy, it shouldn't be a big deal.
    Forum Member
    I think it is a fair number considering that most of them have been in the last 7 or 8 years - it was only Robert and Andy until then.

I think it is just that seh comes across as butter wouldn't melt girl next door whereas the other women that have had a lot of men (Charity and Chas) are quite frank about what they are and actually I think have had less partners.

Charity - Cai, Chris, Marlon, Tom, Jimmy, Jai, Michael so 7 (unless i've forgotten someone) 2 of which were ONS.

Chastity - Carl, Paddy, Cameron, Dan. Who else - must have missed someone.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    I think it is a fair number considering that most of them have been in the last 7 or 8 years - it was only Robert and Andy until then.

I think it is just that seh comes across as butter wouldn't melt girl next door whereas the other women that have had a lot of men (Charity and Chas) are quite frank about what they are and actually I think have had less partners.

Charity - Cai, Chris, Marlon, Tom, Jimmy, Jai, Michael so 7 (unless i've forgotten someone) 2 of which were ONS.

Chastity - Carl, Paddy, Cameron, Dan. Who else - must have missed someone.

bib: Denzil, the fit copper. And that guy who died of a heart attack during a hotel shag with her.:D
    Forum Member
    bib: Denzil, the fit copper. And that guy who died of a heart attack during a hotel shag with her.:D

Knew there had to be someone else - thanks.

You see what I mean though about Katie - she has had nearly the double the number of Charity and over double Chas in about the same number of years (uf you discount the first 5 years when it was only Andy and Robert) and yet they are the ones labeled tarts by most.
    There is nothing wrong with having a lot of sexual partners so long as no+ine is hurt but Katie definitely has.

Did love Cain's ' several not very careful owners' crack.

Oh and I forgot Zoe in Charity's list.
  • Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    I reckon Katie with Ross........and Moira might have a fling with his dad James (just to keep it in the family) :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moira isn't a bike.

Married - so slept with John, Sex with Alex and Cain, that's three she has slept with in the four years since she moved to the village, that's more than some of the other women have notched up in a longer timespan. I am sure that Moira also has had a few other men that we know nothing about right now.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Married - so slept with John, Sex with Alex and Cain, that's three she has slept with in the four years since she moved to the village, that's more than some of the other women have notched up in a longer timespan. I am sure that Moira also has had a few other men that we know nothing about right now.

You're right, she has overdone it. NAAT! She has only slept with 3 people, she said in a conversation with Bernice & Vanessa.
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He should be careful, didn't Tracey luv Barlow put a hammer through his skull?
    Forum Member
    I really don't think it is fair to say Moira is loose. She married her first serious boyfriend and stayed faithful to him for nigh on 20 years. She had an affair which isn't great I agree but the marriage was in a lot of trouble and the affair has actually lead to something very serious. Then there was one fling which was probably as much of her grieving process and learning to miove on as anything else.
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but also only 3 in the past 20+ years. As for the last sentence, you could say that about any of the characters - possibly not Edna, but the rest of them, who knows what skeletons they have in their closets?:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    Everyday sexism rearing it's ugly head here again. How often would you see Cain, David or Adam being described as the village bike? A few little discussions about the men but then back to calling all the women who have ever had more than one partner a bike and discussing which elderly woman would be had against the side of the pub... It's all a bit foul
  • madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    I always find it amusing in any soap where the female character has been through a few rough ordeals with men where they were almost murdered YET they STILL not long after go out with another bloke. Eastenders = Zainab, Corrie = Gail and Emmie will be Chas and Debbie.
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ricmcc1766 wrote: »
    Everyday sexism rearing it's ugly head here again. How often would you see Cain, David or Adam being described as the village bike? A few little discussions about the men but then back to calling all the women who have ever had more than one partner a bike and discussing which elderly woman would be had against the side of the pub... It's all a bit foul

It's ridiculous that Moira and Katie are described in this way. Okay Katie's had quite a few partners, but she's not exactly out every night on the pull, and most of her partners have been people she's been in relationships with. Moira, so far as we know has had sex with John, Cain and Alex. She was married to John for over twenty years. Alex she slept with while she was grieving. Ok, she had an extra marital affair with Cain, but she's now in a committed relationship with him!

Although to be honest there are a few of us on here who acknowledge that Cain, while lovely, is a slapper, and I daresay there are quite a few blokes in that village who have warmed the multitudes. As for Rodney,70 odd and going on the game just so he can buy nice things for his girlfriend... (but of course the women who pay for his services are delighted:rolleyes:) - I think he gets a fair amount of slagging on here since that story started:D