Candy Crush addiction - ( and other app addictions)

Comments

• AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally reached level 500 - but totally stuck on it :(
  • lubo 25lubo 25 Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    I like Farm Heroes too, but I'm struggling to beat Rancid on level 111!:(

Me too
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    147 will be the death of me!! :(
  • dee-recdee-rec Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Farm Heroes too but my favourite is Pet Rescue.
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lubo 25 wrote: »
    Me too

If you pass it can you come back and tell me how??:D
  • venusinflaresvenusinflares Posts: 4,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't get past level 80 on Farm Heroes!
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't get past level 80 on Farm Heroes!

I'm stuck on everything atm..Papa Pear, Candy Crush, Dreamworld, Pet Rescue, Jelly Splash and Farm Heroes!>:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    Level 500 was horrible! Took me ages to complete it..once I got past it though the final 15 levels were fairly easy :D
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who says they are passed 421 simply has to be lying, or using some kind of cheat system1 :eek: This level is ridiculously hard! All you have to do is mix two striped candies seven times, but it's just impossible.
  • Dare DevilDare Devil Posts: 118,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    Anyone who says they are passed 421 simply has to be lying, or using some kind of cheat system1 :eek: This level is ridiculously hard! All you have to do is mix two striped candies seven times, but it's just impossible.

I'm on 472 and stuck on it.

Done 421 last week or the week before and going back into it, yes it's a hard one. It took me quiet a few goes to do it.

I kept going in and out of the game until I could get a combo straight away (if you don't make any moves you don't lose lives). I'd makesure I could make a stripe on top of one of the bottom corner stripes, that unlock that stripe and you've got one already.

Then get rid of a cake or two and it's more space to make stripes.
    Think I got lucky more than anything with a lot of the levels.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my gosh, I just finished 421 less than an hour after ranting about it! :eek: With ten moves left I still needed 3 mixes, but got some extremely fortunate drops and finished the level after what's felt like forever! :eek:

Seriously, if your ever stuck on a level, come on here to rant about it. This has to be about the 3rd time I've completed a long lasting level not long after complaining about it! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Raquello wrote: »
    Level 500 was horrible! Took me ages to complete it..once I got past it though the final 15 levels were fairly easy :D
    Damn, you mean it goes on beyond 500? I though I was nearly done!
  • Dare DevilDare Devil Posts: 118,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    My phone only goes up to 485. Do you have to be on FB to get the other levels or do I need to update?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dare Devil wrote: »
    My phone only goes up to 485. Do you have to be on FB to get the other levels or do I need to update?
    My phone goes up to level 500 after the latest update.
  • HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm such a baby. Way behind you lot. I'm still stuck on Level 78. Only started the owl today, and so only done a couple of levels - can't get my head round that scale thing at all, or what it is I'm meant to be doing with the owl.
  • muntamunta Posts: 18,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've finished all levels. And all on three stars apart from 10. God knows what I'm going to do once I've got three stars on them all.
  • venusinflaresvenusinflares Posts: 4,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my gosh, I just finished 421 less than an hour after ranting about it! :eek: With ten moves left I still needed 3 mixes, but got some extremely fortunate drops and finished the level after what's felt like forever! :eek:

Seriously, if your ever stuck on a level, come on here to rant about it. This has to be about the 3rd time I've completed a long lasting level not long after complaining about it! :eek:

That's happened to me loads of times. I've come on here, announced that I'm giving up blah blah, then had one last go and completed the offending level!
  • housegirlhousegirl Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    I have a daily booster wheel on my IPad but not on Facebook, but hubby has it in Facebook and IPad can not find out why dose anybody know why, I'm on 254 have been for days grrrrrrr
  • HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ack, I wasn't stuck on 78, it was 73.

And I cracked it almost straight after posting here. Read some online tips and there were folk stuck on it 2 months. (The chocolate was proliferating too fast!) And several people saying they tried for ages on their iPad and then defeated it first or second time round on laptop... I'm on iPad cos that way I can make sure it doesn't spam my FB friends. So shocked I managed to do it on iPad. Did some more owls. That owl is a ******.
  • decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Level 421 was my least favourite level, I nearly lost the will to play. I just kept trying and eventually cracked it. I was stuck on 425 for just as long but somehow that one wasn't as horrible to play.

It's all worth it for the joy when you pass a horrid level and finally see A NEW LEVEL!! :D
  • SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on 92 now after slowly creeping up but now stuck on it :(
  • ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hogzilla wrote: »
    I'm such a baby. Way behind you lot. I'm still stuck on Level 78. Only started the owl today, and so only done a couple of levels - can't get my head round that scale thing at all, or what it is I'm meant to be doing with the owl.

There is a colour on one side, say red and another on the opposite side, say green. Every red you eliminate on the board weighs down the scale on the red side - so you need to balance your reds and greens as you go. If you zap too many reds and not enough greens the owl tips off the scale and you lose.
    As you progress the level each sweet zapped fills up the scales with yellow, until the whole scale (moon) is full then the owl shouts "Moonstruck" and zaps loads of sweets. For a while after that you can zap any sweet until the owl lands on the moon again and two new balancing colours come on.
    Basically take note of the two balancing colours and avoid zapping them, or if you must make sure you do equal numbers.
  • SnowyfaceSnowyface Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone tried Flappy Bird? Pretty damn addictive...:blush:
  • tendarahtendarah Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Na, don't much fancy that. (plus i don't need another game to get addicted to!!!)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    I Blame you lot. I got the candy crush app to see what all the fuss was about last week. I'm now stuck on level 125.