PS Plus

Comments

• jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am enjoying what I have played of Sly Cooper. Have downloaded PES. It is alright but they really need to sort out a quick way for us to download the data-packs. The recommended P2P method is as slow as a carthorse.

In fact everything is slow on PES.
  • ChparmarChparmar Posts: 6,367
    Forum Member
    So any idea on when PS+ will offer FULL PS4 games? And any bets on what the first one might be?

Don't tell me? Knack!
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chparmar wrote: »
    So any idea on when PS+ will offer FULL PS4 games? And any bets on what the first one might be?

Don't tell me? Knack!

What do you mean by "Full"? As in AAA titles?

I think we will see one for Christmas, probably Knack or Killzone.
  • Dan27Dan27 Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    Chparmar wrote: »

Don't tell me? Knack!

I would say Knack, and I would guess they would announce that at E3.
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dan27 wrote: »
    I would say Knack, and I would guess they would announce that at E3.

I think Drive Club could launch at E3, it would be a huge thing I Sony announced at their press conference that Drive Club beta was available on PS+ immediately with the final release coming shortly afterwards.

I guess it depends on how far along development is for that game though.
  • ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted as I'm kind of pissed and can't remember WTF I was gonna type lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PS+ May Update

Entering PS Plus:

30th April: Stick it to the Man (PS4)
    30th April: Payday 2 (PS3) (3.9GB)
    30th April: Puppeteer (PS3) (10.3GB)
    30th April: Muramasa Rebirth (PSV) (450MB)
    30th April: Everybody’s Golf (PSV) (1.2GB)

Leaving PS Plus:

30th April: Mercenary Kings (PS4)
    30th April: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (PS3)
    30th April: Bioshock Infinite (PS3)
    30th April: Hotline Miami (Cross Buy) (PS3/PSV)
    30th April: MotoGP13 (PSV)
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to Stick It To The Man & Everybody's Golf. I'll add The Puppeteer to in hope that one day I'll be able to play it on my Vita or PS4.

Heard a lot of good things about Stick It To The Man. Meant to be really funny with good puzzles throughout
  • The Special OneThe Special One Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cant say I've heard of most of them. Will be selling my copy of Everybody's Golf I picked up a few weeks ago. This always seems to happen to me.

Am I right in thinking Everybody's Golf requires a pass to play online?
  • ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant say I've heard of most of them. Will be selling my copy of Everybody's Golf I picked up a few weeks ago. This always seems to happen to me.

Am I right in thinking Everybody's Golf requires a pass to play online?

Happens to me all the time :D. doesn't seem worth while purchasing some older games as they seem to appear on PS+ not long after I get them lol.
  • PhoenixRisesPhoenixRises Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I am glad I still have my PS3 because if I just had my PS4, PS+ would be pretty much unused, I can't even have it do my updates while I am sleeping because I don't leave it in standby mode just incase the power goes down.
  • jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will definitely get Puppeteer and Muramasa Rebirth.

I am not too sure about Payday 2. Is it a FPS? I don't like FPSers.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    FPSers??

First Person Shooter ers??

Lol, just kidding :)
  • ChparmarChparmar Posts: 6,367
    Forum Member
    A real threat to play Puppeteer on the cheap!

No surprise that it's Japanese stuff that's good on the Vita!

BTW: If Knack is coming on PS+ for the PS4, it would mean that they are obviously breaking the 70+ metacritic score policy that promise when signing up to PS+. And yes Knack is bad enough and deservedly misses the 70+ score by a long way.
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jcafcw wrote: »
    Will definitely get Puppeteer and Muramasa Rebirth.

I am not too sure about Payday 2. Is it a FPS? I don't like FPSers.

Yes, Payday 2 is an FPS, but need lots of planning and strategy to suceed. It's cool as an online team co-op game, especially with real life friends. As a single player experience however, it's a bit of a mess.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    Heard a lot of good things about Stick It To The Man. Meant to be really funny with good puzzles throughout

If it's puzzles will give this a good go. Was gonna youtube but it might spoil the puzzles.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the trailer of sittm and wacky to say the least but a few comments give me hope
  • NedubizNedubiz Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good month for me.

Looking forward to Stick it to the Man. I have heard good things about it and was tempted to pick it up on the Vita, so will be interested to have a go.

Really pleased about Puppeteer. I love this kind of game but did assume that it would end up on plus at a some point.

Muramasa is meant to be decent too - not really sure if I will take to it, but interested to give it a go.

Not fussed about Payday 2, and I already have Everybodys Golf (awesome btw).

Happy with this months offerings though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damn.... Puppeteer is taking a painfully slow time to install >:(

Sony do like making things difficult, just as I was planning to start playing Puppeteer today they go and discount Assassins Creed Liberation HD which I was only thinking of buying a couple of weeks ago, along with discounting Far Cry Classic.

Now I don't know what to do....
  • steven123steven123 Posts: 3,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good month for sure. I was thinking about buying Puppeteer ever since release, really glad I didn't. Stick it to the Man looks a good PS4 offering, which I'm very happy to have as I love indie games though I still think they would have pleased the masses much more with a 'full' retail game instead. Would it really be that hard for them to get either a launch day release like Knack or Shadow fall or instead a title that has already debuted on other platforms (Rayman Legends would be an obvious choice)? I'm sure that would keep the moaners happy until Drive Club, very belatedly, comes along.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    steven123 wrote: »
    Good month for sure. I was thinking about buying Puppeteer ever since release, really glad I didn't. Stick it to the Man looks a good PS4 offering, which I'm very happy to have as I love indie games though I still think they would have pleased the masses much more with a 'full' retail game instead. Would it really be that hard for them to get either a launch day release like Knack or Shadow fall or instead a title that has already debuted on other platforms (Rayman Legends would be an obvious choice)? I'm sure that would keep the moaners happy until Drive Club, very belatedly, comes along.

If those games are still selling I don't see why Sony would add them to PS+ yet. The system is selling well so its not like they really need a boost by adding retail games to PS4 PS+ yet.

The people who moan would probably just moan about the choice of game if a retail game was finally added to PS4 PS+ :D
    Forum Member
    They're up early. It's not even May yet.

Have Stick it to the Man downloading (I think, cuz I did it from the ps app on the phone) is it a big file size, does anyone know?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    They're up early. It's not even May yet.

Have Stick it to the Man downloading (I think, cuz I did it from the ps app on the phone) is it a big file size, does anyone know?

I think it was 1.5GB when I claimed it on the webstore.
    Forum Member
    Cheers Hotbird. It might be Downloaded by the time I get home tonight so :-)