BGMT thread 2014

Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Where is it? I prefer the sister show. Stephen can overdo it but the variety of acts are far more hilarious. Take Dave for example. Comedy gold with his hot Miss Direction act.

Comments

• Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha OK I'm on my own on that one!
  • I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a huge fan of the show particularly, but I think Stephen Mulherne is brilliant on this show, and I watch purely for him.

There. I've said it out loud. :blush:

xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm-a-pain wrote: »
    I'm not a huge fan of the show particularly, but I think Stephen Mulherne is brilliant on this show, and I watch purely for him.

There. I've said it out loud. :blush:

xx

Thanks for that reply. I'm surprised that on this thread that it hasn't produced comments/banter. Considering it's one of the more successful sister shows. 1.1 million tuned in on Sat.
  • sjamessjames Posts: 1,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As the years go by, I'm finding Stephen Mulhern becoming more and more bigheaded. Back in the days when he presented CiTV and MoM he was a normal natural fun presenter, but now I just find him annoying with all the 'Unbelievable' and 'Doosh' stuff, and some of backstage stuff with the acts go on too long compared to on the main show.

I tend to mostly fast-forward the show now and just watch the acts on stage and any backstage bits with the judges.
  • LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BGMT has always been miles better than the main show but it seems like no one watches it! I love Stephen as a presenter, the absurd conversations with contestants, and the stupid games and gags. It's a whole lot more fun and entertaining than the irritatingly contrived and over-edited BGT.
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish they would show more of the auditions on this show, way too much filler with Stephen talking to Ant/Dec and the judges. The title is Britain's Got MORE Talent so I would like to see it.

And why was the twerking girl censored? She was wearing clothes, it was only her bum wiggling after all. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lenitive wrote: »
    BGMT has always been miles better than the main show but it seems like no one watches it! I love Stephen as a presenter, the absurd conversations with contestants, and the stupid games and gags. It's a whole lot more fun and entertaining than the irritatingly contrived and over-edited BGT.

Agreed. Watching it now.
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its great. Fun w/ interesting acts. Never seen it until tonite. In between ads Im wayching Jenson the impressionist, loved him :D