I know a lot of you are still dubious about daygame, but here's a video....

Comments

• HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to keep posting quotes form that thread about kino, but I think this one really defines the sort of people who do this. One person responds to the "guide maker's" suggestion on how to perform pussy kino. To which they respond;
    Well, I like to do it mainly cause I start laughing inside my head (HEHEEHEHEHEH TOUCHED HER PUSSY AND SHE THOUGHT IT WAS AN ACCIDENT HEHEEHEH)

I think that sums it all up. Ten-year-old boy's mentality of "hehehe, I touched her naughty bits!" ie. the sort of attitude you expect from anyone who's never been given permission by an adult female to touch her "naughy bits."

ie. either creepos who think they're shit hot - or far more likely, guys who haven't the balls to even try make eye contact with a real woman, but like to brag about their invented groping skills online.
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    marc_p88 wrote: »
    I think that was a joke user name. I agree that some of this stuff may sound a bit rapey, but most rapists are just afc's.
    "Average frustrated chumps"

In other words, they are frustrated because they struggle to meet women, or garner attention from women.

Are you effin' serious?

Most rapists are just, JUST frustrated because they struggle to meet women?

Have you even heard yourself?
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It WILL turn you on.

OR ELSE!!

:D:D
  • FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    Are you effin' serious?

There is a touch of "poor rapist" too his statement isn't there
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizix wrote: »
    There is a touch of "poor rapist" too his statement isn't there
    YES.
    It's a freakin' apologist post! Not much shocks me on DS any more but that is beyond a Moby Goddamn Dick post! How anyone can justify it is way beyond even the most stupid people on the planet.
  • marc_p88marc_p88 Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you effin' serious?

I can't hear my posts, no.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody hell, as if daywalking wasn't creepy enough, they're now giving out tips on how to sexually assault women in broad daylight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    YES.
    It's a freakin' apologist post! Not much shocks me on DS any more but that is beyond a Moby Goddamn Dick post! How anyone can justify it is way beyond even the most stupid people on the planet.

LOL! :D:cry::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You clearly can't hear what's in your head either. Justifying rape is beyond any boundaries of normality.
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dude, it's either the most downright disturbing thing I've read on here in, ooh, AGES, or it's a pretty offensive thing to troll about for shits and giggles. Either way you don't come out of this looking good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stoatie wrote: »
    Dude, it's either the most downright disturbing thing I've read on here in, ooh, AGES, or it's a pretty offensive thing to troll about for shits and giggles. Either way you don't come out of this looking good.

His dayglobleedinggaming was enough to kill brain cells but this is enough to make Savile look he'd have made a good dad.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    You clearly can't hear what's in your head either. Justifying rape is beyond any boundaries of normality.
    stoatie wrote: »

I really wanted to post something about that but I am honestly lost for words I can't think of anything I could say about it the only thing I suppose I could say would likely get me banned as I don't think I'm allowed to say that about another forum member.

Justifying rape is actually deeply frightening.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure why people are having bitch fits over that comment. Where in my posts did I condone rape?
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure why people are having bitch fits over that comment. Where in my posts did I condone rape?

You said "most rapists are just average frustrated chumps"

which is clearly very far from the truth ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nobody said condone.

Try this, it's a dissociative disorder test.
    http://www.strangerinthemirror.com/questionnaire.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You said "most rapists are just average frustrated chumps"

which is clearly very far from the truth ..

Yes, but where within that comment did I condone rape? Way to twist my words *sarcastic clap*
  • CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Does that cover trollery?
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member

Well not just that or any post really but the fact you condone and try to promote as a good thing something that tells it's members to force themselves on unwilling girls and get a good grope of any body part they wish to before she can do anything about it.

Really how long before something like that can move on up to rape as it doesn't matter if she is willing or not and it's fun to do it against the unwilling ones.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »
    Does that cover trollery?

It's symptomatic I guess.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody said condone.

I would fill that out, but you aren't my local GP, so....No!
  • FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You didn't directly, as such; it was in the insinuation, that they are "just sexually frustrated"; as if they are in some way victims of frustration and prefixing it with "just" kinda trivialises them.

I know that's probably not a very good description, I'm struggling to articulate it as its late and I'm tired but I'm sure someone else will explain it far better than I have.

Personally I wouldn't use the word "condoning", I would have said "trivialising".

Add that to advocating the hassling of women for sex while they go about their business, communities which advocate and advise on this stuff, discussing the forcing yourself onto women (grabbing a woman and pulling her into you, unless its someone you are involved with and its invited is forcing yourself onto her)... And having no comprehension for why people find this stuff pathetic and creepy...

You're coming across really, really badly.

This whole day game thing is a game of predator and prey, its actually rather sinister; its not just talking to "good looking women, looking for a date"; the sites linked in this thread prove that quite clearly; its about finding women who are weak, have low self esteem and then wearing them down; or sometimes forcing yourself onto them so they are taken by surprise; so you can use them for sex and then onto the next one; with some covert video thrown on so you can brag too your mates.

You go and trivialise rape after all that and you're going to start getting some heavy reactions.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member

GP to you should indicate GroPing, so get in the surgery and have a feel of her tits. Or let him cup your balls and cough if things are that desperate and there are no female doctors about.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Maybe not, but at least I've stopped you trivialising the whole concept that women can be grabbed, groped, videod and raped.

You got away with acting all passive and innocent which is why people humoured you, but you've crossed the line now.

It would be incredibly difficult to take anything you say seriously again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well not just that or any post really but the fact you condone and try to promote as a good thing something that tells it's members to force themselves on unwilling girls and get a good grope of any body part they wish to before she can do anything about it.

Really how long before something like that can move on up to rape as it doesn't matter if she is willing or not and it's fun to do it against the unwilling ones.

If you look back through the thread, you will see I never posted the link to "kino". Also, the only kino I am aware of, is subconscious touching. I don't believe any daygamer/pick up artist is idiotic enough to grope women in public. The only time I'd grope a woman is when there's mutual physical sexual contact, otherwise, definitely not.
  • CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe not, but at least I've stopped you trivialising the whole concept that women can be grabbed, groped, videod and raped.

You got away with acting all passive and innocent which is why people humoured you, but you've crossed the line now.

It would be incredibly difficult to take anything you say seriously again.

Have you ever taken it seriously.

It's been a troll since the very first post.