Hibs-kid-2007Hibs-kid-2007 Posts: 7,954
    Forum Member
    Hearts have done us a favour today!
  • Options
    croftercrofter Posts: 2,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bhoy07 wrote: »
    Ferguson (8)'s assistant Bob Malcolm showing how they do things at Blackpool:

https://vine.co/v/M1r06gjuHva

Fastest I have ever seen Boab Malcolm move - shocked to see he is only 33.:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    Hearts have done us a favour today!

Well Hibs not doing themselves any favours just now. Must be keen to preserve the Edinburgh derby !

I see Morton beat Dundee ! What price Rangers, Hearts, Hibs and Dundee all being in the Championship next season. Could happen with say Hamilton and Falkirk being promoted or even Q.o.S.

Anyway most important thing today is St Mirren won again. Gee, two in a row :D
  • Options
    jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, we saints never get it easy do we :D

excellent result, pity about the sending off, and a rare clean sheet!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    Yes, jenzie, sorry I've not been around in recent months to speak up for Saints.

But I need a good long break from the DS Football Forum every so often to retain sanity !

I'd like to see the Goodwin sending off again. I did initially think it looked awful, but I then saw another angle where it actually didn't look so bad. See if they show it again at the end of the BBC Alba coverage.
  • Options
    CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    Any Falkirk and Hamilton fans on here Your're Welcome, though Falkirk your title challenge will be over at Cappielow next week.

This has been a very poor season but beating scumdee and denting their title challenge is brilliant, despise Falkirk as well so hopefully next week we end their title hopes, not keen on Hamilton either but they are the lesser of the 3 evils
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hearts currently 7/2 to beat Hibs next week on skybet.

Now, where did we leave the 'Phree Munney' gif? :D
  • Options
    timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5bXp-KnAQ

Fat Eck, when is the summit happening?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    indiana44 wrote: »
    I'd like to see the Goodwin sending off again. I did initially think it looked awful, but I then saw another angle where it actually didn't look so bad. See if they show it again at the end of the BBC Alba coverage.

I agree with you, from the second angle it didn't look so bad.

Goodwin has had a lot of negative media coverage this season and has got away with a few bad challenges so this is previous indiscretions coming back to haunt him.
  • Options
    Mark.Mark. Posts: 84,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark. wrote: »

:o:o

There seems to be a bit of a backlash in the media at the moment about the number of decisions The Rangers are getting.

The Stenny player was sent off for that as well!
  • Options
    Mark.Mark. Posts: 84,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The world according to Terry Butcher:
    Sometimes it's good to lose an early goal, because it takes away the pressure of worrying about conceding a goal, because you have conceded.
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Rest in peace Sandy Jardine :(
  • Options
    getzlsgetzls Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    Yes a Glasgow Rangers Legend.
  • Options
    farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »

An excellent Scottish Footballer.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very sad period for scottish football with sandy jardine passing and the funeral of frank kopel this week as well.

I knew these players in the latter days of their careers but it shows time is passing so quickly that they are no longer with us and taken far too young
  • Options
    JamieMacdonaldJamieMacdonald Posts: 1,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RIP Sandy Jardine.

A wonderful man and a excellent servant to Rangers Football Club.
  • Options
    bhoy07bhoy07 Posts: 25,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sad news about Sandy Jardine.
  • Options
    croftercrofter Posts: 2,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Horrible news - I thought he was on the road to recovery, but cancer has a knack of giving you hope only to snatch it away again.

RIP Sandy Jardine - an absolute Rangers legend of the highest order.:cry:
  • Options
    The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 201,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP Sandy Jardine ............ A Rangers Legend
  • Options
    jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    horrible to lose TWO big names from the seventies
    my respects to both sandy jardine and frank kopel
  • Options
    CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rip Sandy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sad news, like crofter I thought I had read that Sandy Jardine was beating cancer.

RIP.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.investegate.co.uk/rangers-int-f-c--plc--rfc-/rns/business-review-and-strategic-plan-update/201404251100045425F/

The 120 day review is out and apparently The Rangers spent £67m in 18 months.

They can't accept debit or credit card payment for next seasons season tickets as their card processor wants securities and insurance payments that The Rangers cannot afford. Is that bluff from the board or the truth to try and get King to invest or get lost?
  • Options
    bhoy07bhoy07 Posts: 25,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    timboy wrote: »
    http://www.investegate.co.uk/rangers-int-f-c--plc--rfc-/rns/business-review-and-strategic-plan-update/201404251100045425F/

The 120 day review is out and apparently The Rangers spent £67m in 18 months.

They can't accept debit or credit card payment for next seasons season tickets as their card processor wants securities and insurance payments that The Rangers cannot afford. Is that bluff from the board or the truth to try and get King to invest or get lost?

Seems if fans boycott buying season tickets they'll be the ones blamed when the club is then forced into administration.

Surely it would be easier to forget winning the title in 2017 and challenge in Europe until the books are balanced.

I hear Easdale said the club wouldnt survive another administration - why not?