Home & Away THREAD (HUGE Spoilers) --- Uncovered! (Part 2)

Comments

• willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    Remember when Brax and Heath went to find Kyle in Melbourne and they met a girl (forget her name) but she was a friend of his. They could have brought her in. Phoebe does seem to have just popped up though, not really sure I believe it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    willows wrote: »
    Remember when Brax and Heath went to find Kyle in Melbourne and they met a girl (forget her name) but she was a friend of his. They could have brought her in. Phoebe does seem to have just popped up though, not really sure I believe it

I would of preferred her, it would of been more realistic for her to turn up, she seemed to understand and know Kyle and their history would seem more believable, and she seemed to take their lifestyle in her stride and seemed a likeable character, completely the opposite of Phoebe, but I wonder when Phoebe is supposed to have known Kyle( I assume Pre-Braxton life), when she first appeared she just seemed like a girl he use to know, but now they seem to rewritten it to her being the lost love of his life.
  • willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    If anyone is interested home and away just a won a Logie
  • Angelica123Angelica123 Posts: 857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah the whole Phoebe/Kyles thing isn't working and I am not sure why the relationship was still going. I was sure they were just going to use Phoebe as a way to make Tamara jealous. But then suddenly, all that conflict magically disappeared
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    willows wrote: »
    If anyone is interested home and away just a won a Logie

That was actually their 42nd. Making them the most awarded show in Australian TV history.
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    That was actually their 42nd. Making them the most awarded show in Australian TV history.

Well, it already was, this just cemented its place. Very please they won most popular drama.
    Forum Member
    Yeah the whole Phoebe/Kyles thing isn't working and I am not sure why the relationship was still going. I was sure they were just going to use Phoebe as a way to make Tamara jealous. But then suddenly, all that conflict magically disappeared

like I said previously, Phoebe just seemed like a girl he used to know when she first arrived, Tamara seemed jealous of them and things seemed awkward between them and he didn't seem interested in Phoebe, I think Phoebe maybe was meant to just been a guest character, they seemed to have changed the storyline to her being the lost love as Kyle's life and suddenly dropped Tamara's jealousy and the awkwardness.:o:confused:
  • shortiefluffshortiefluff Posts: 3,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ME1234567 wrote: »
    like I said previously, Phoebe just seemed like a girl he used to know when she first arrived, Tamara seemed jealous of them and things seemed awkward between them and he didn't seem interested in Phoebe, I think Phoebe maybe was meant to just been a guest character, they seemed to have changed the storyline to her being the lost love as Kyle's life and suddenly dropped Tamara's jealousy and the awkwardness.:o:confused:

Maybe if the rumours of a Tamara exit are true then they wanted a love interest for Kyle long-term so changed Kyle and Phoebe's history. I agree about the lack of chemistry between Kyle/Phoebe and the bundles of chemistry between Kyle/Tamara. She certainly has more chemistry with him than she ever had with Casey.
  • Happy_ChappyHappy_Chappy Posts: 1,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did I miss when it was explained whether the Barrett brothers are only that in name or in blood? Or has it just been implied at some point?

I'm sure they are referred to as the Barrett brothers and Andy is called Andy Barrett, but they only ever talk about Josh being Casey's brother, as if Josh and Andy are half brothers too. They'd have to share a mother, not father for that though, so if Josh and Andy have different fathers, then is it just assumed that Johnny Barrett either adopted Andy or that Andy's name was just changed when Johnny married his mother, or has it actually been stated? I thought Andy had talked about Johnny as being his father though? Like when they had Johnny's funeral? I feel like I've just typed in circles and confused myself further!
    Forum Member
    Do I miss when it was explained that the Barrett brothers are only that in name not blood? Or has it just been implied at some point?

I'm sure they are referred to as the Barrett brothers and Andy is called Andy Barrett, but they only ever talk about Josh being Casey's brother. If Josh and Andy have different fathers, then is it just assumed that Johnny Barrett either adopted Andy or that Andy's name was just changed when Johnny married his mother, or has it actually been stated? I thought Andy had talked about Johnny as being his father though? Like when they had Johnny's funeral? I feel like I've just typed in circles and confused myself further!

Johnny Barrett would be Andy's step dad and Josh is his half brother, I think he sees Johnny Barrett as his dad since his real dad walked out him and his mom.
    Forum Member
    Maybe if the rumours of a Tamara exit are true then they wanted a love interest for Kyle long-term so changed Kyle and Phoebe's history. I agree about the lack of chemistry between Kyle/Phoebe and the bundles of chemistry between Kyle/Tamara. She certainly has more chemistry with him than she ever had with Casey.

yeah probably I agree.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ME1234567 wrote: »
    Johnny Barrett would be Andy's step dad and Josh is his half brother, I think he sees Johnny Barrett as his dad since his real dad walked out him and his mom.

Aha, so my first instinct was right, I just talked/typed myself out of it! Thanks :)
    I just can't remember whether it was stated outright, either when they first arrived or not long after, or whether it was just implied later through storylines involving their parents.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^^^typical, the very next day's episode (Thursday 1st) Andy states it all outright! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like they've been filming John and Marilyn's wedding the last few days. Its good too see these 2 getting married. I like them and Marilyn getting used a lot more is good by me. I like the family unit of John/Marliyn/Jett.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just read soaplife and there's an interview with Lisa Gormley where she says she isn't leaving. Its the second time I've read this now after an interview on here a few months ago where she said she's staying. Dan Ewing has left but Lisa/Bianca obviously must stay as she's reiterated she's not leaving.
  • BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,712
    Forum Member
    The Daily Mail have practically published Marilyn and John's wedding album with over 70 photos! Emily looks absolutely amazing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2622119/A-special-day-Summer-Bay-asHome-And-Away-cast-film-scenes-Marilyn-Johns-wedding.html
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder what Roo/Georgie was touching the ground for.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nina comes back then!

I hope Zac and Leah being arm-in-arm means they're a couple.

The daily mail gets some good photos, but the people who write the stories are useless! They got actors names wrong in this wedding one and the Denny and Casey one they wrote last week was completely wrong:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2617593/Home-And-Aways-Lincoln-Younes-Hannah-Britland-film-beach-love-scene.html
  • BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,712
    Forum Member
    Nina comes back then!

I hope Zac and Leah being arm-in-arm means they're a couple.

The daily mail gets sone good photos, but the people who write the stories are useless! They got actors names wrong in this wedding one and the Denny and Casey one they wrote last week was completely wrong!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2617593/Home-And-Aways-Lincoln-Younes-Hannah-Britland-film-beach-love-scene.html

The actress who plays Nina has been filming for over two months. Also, they film six months in advance so this won't be on air in Australia until around November and next year here
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    JamieHT wrote: »
    I wonder what Roo/Georgie was touching the ground for.

Knowing Home & Away, an earthquake is coming! ;-):D

OR more likely she feels emotions on that day about Harvey.
  • ChzzaChzza Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadRomance wrote: »
    The Daily Mail have practically published Marilyn and John's wedding album with over 70 photos! Emily looks absolutely amazing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2622119/A-special-day-Summer-Bay-asHome-And-Away-cast-film-scenes-Marilyn-Johns-wedding.html

It mentions charles cottier in the article. Wonder if dex is coming back for the wedding or if it's an error.
  • jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    Chzza wrote: »
    It mentions charles cottier in the article. Wonder if dex is coming back for the wedding or if it's an error.

It's an error ha. They meant Will McDonald (Jett) lol
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emily looks amazing in those pics.
  • ChzzaChzza Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jamesc_715 wrote: »
    It's an error ha. They meant Will McDonald (Jett) lol

Oh no. I got my hopes up that dex was back lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chzza wrote: »
    Oh no. I got my hopes up that dex was back lol

Haha see my post #4294 best to ignore Daily Mail stories and just enjoy the photos I think! :)