Castle Season 2 UK Pace

Comments

• TouristaTourista Posts: 14,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    There was a power cut down my at the end of the episode and I missed who the murderer was. I had just got to the bit where
    The victim's wife and business partner had admitted to having an affair

So were they the murderers??
    NOPE!

Its on again tonight at 8 so enjoy....:D
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    Motthus wrote: »
    Such a good season 2 finale and I'm so glad that we don't have to wait for season 3!
    Me too...don't think I could wait 3/6 months for Season 3:eek:
    Becket & Demming.....NO!
    Castle & the ex......NO

Becket & Castle....Maybe.....but not yet, {last ever episode}.;)

"I spent three weeks in Afghanistan with fire ants crawling in my privates."

Pleased the Poker Match returned, and the other Guys, I read, are real crime writers...James Patterson, Michael Connelly, and Stephen J. Cannell

And if I ever have an autopsy....I want Lanie, to do it.:)

Murderer:
    The guy that was Murdered was having an affair with another women, the one he played the 'Games' with....her Husband found out and Killed him.:)

:cool:
  • chuzhuchichechuzhuchiche Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    Yes, they are real crime writers but Stephen J Cannell died in September - he was heavily involved in TV programmes going back to The Rockford Files and so on.

I thought the devices by which they kept Castle and Beckett apart were interesting but not especially innovative - misunderstandings and lack of communication. I enjoy Castle. The interactions between the characters are very good, which seems to suggest that they all get along outside the studio and while I would not claim to be a great judge of acting, Stana Katic seems to be a pretty good actress and throws in some interesting gestures and expressions. However, in the promo for Alibi she seems quite awkward when she gets to the last bit "the home of crime drama". That last part never sounds quite right to me. Understandable perhaps since she probably has no idea what Alibi is.
  • saxysaxy Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate those Alibi idents. Cringeworthy!

I had no idea Stephen J Cannell had died. Gutted :-(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,442
    Forum Member
    Sky changed my series link to Sunday at 10pm. What the hell is wrong with Sky Series Link and Castle, it seems to either no record an episode at all or move it to another day. Only with this show bloody annoying.
  • MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    I had that problem with my V+ box as well for my Castle season link but lucky I noticed it for last night season finale!
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    watched the last one tonight and it was great. i think they're doing a great job of avoiding the "moonlighting curse" and keeping them apart. Beckett's reaction to Castle saying it was his final case, and then being told why he was following her choked me up a bit .. heh :)

Next week's looks amazing though - Castle pointing a gun at Beckett .. :eek:
    Forum Member
    Sky changed my series link to Sunday at 10pm. What the hell is wrong with Sky Series Link and Castle, it seems to either no record an episode at all or move it to another day. Only with this show bloody annoying.
    I noticed that too, last night.....but it still has Wednesdays Castle ready to record...:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really enjoyed this series. The formula sometimes gets a bit predictable but Fillion and Katic are just so watchable that they bring me back week in week out.

The last episode was very well done, keeping them apart but making it obvious enough that they both want to be together. Loved all the others watching from the doorway too.

Glad Alibi is going straight to series 3.
    Forum Member
    I hope that Alibi end up only being just behind US pace.Just make sure we are far enought behind so we dont have any breaks with season 4
    Forum Member
    Maysles wrote: »
    Really enjoyed this series. The formula sometimes gets a bit predictable but Fillion and Katic are just so watchable that they bring me back week in week out.

Yep. Loved the "interrogation" scene at the start of last night's episode. Classic Katic/Fillion interaction.
    Forum Member
    Fine start to Season 3 last night....and Castle told to PUT DOWN the GUN!:eek:

Did Becket let Castle, workout the clues to the Case, which had a great First Murder scene....I wonder...;)....and is Stana Katic looking even hotter this season:
    http://img3.allvoices.com/thumbs/event/598/486/67697282-kate-becketts.jpg

Like Castle....Loved the Club.;)
    "But I wore Gloves"

:cool:
    Forum Member
    "I don't think you can handle the sight of me straddling it in tight black leather."

Straddling & tight black leather.....the plot went out the window after Becket said those words, last night.;)
    [hottest TV Detective ever FACT] :cool:

Another great episode of Castle last night with the Buried Treasure....and the Cemetery scene, classic.:)

Royce has to come back....
    and 'Random' was so funny, he had an answer for all the arrests :D

"You now, if this was a Horror Movie"...x2
    Forum Member
    "Go to Guy"

A very Funny episode last night.

And not just with Esposito...:D

As always a great Crime Scene....and you just knew it wasn't over, when the crime was solved with still 10/15 mins to the end.:rolleyes:

And JOSH!....who he....:eek:...with My Becket.:cool:

"A two hundred year old bullet can only mean one thing......Time traveling killer."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    isnt there a season 3 thread?

love castle so much but i had to give up sky and therefore alibi.

so i decided at the weekend to watch some online and ended up watching all 19 episodes so far and catching up to the us.
    excellent series so far, especially the 2 parter coming up.
    Forum Member
    h007 wrote: »
    isnt there a season 3 thread?

Don't think so. There has not been much interest in Castle here and so the season two thread is still chugging along even though we're into season three.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    Don't think so. There has not been much interest in Castle here and so the season two thread is still chugging along even though we're into season three.

I think because we didnt have a break between 2 and 3 some people didn't even realise.
    Forum Member
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    I think because we didnt have a break between 2 and 3 some people didn't even realise.
    I did....but I thought it didn't matter......not many are watching anyway....:(

Still a great episode this week..... Seriously...:)

And a Gold star for Castle, this week.:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

its a shame castle isnt more popular - it is my favourite program at the moment
    i think alot of this is to do with the channel it is shown on - i had never heard of alibi before
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think alot of this is to do with the channel it is shown on - i had never heard of alibi before

I agree. Castle is easily on my favourites list. So I am looking forward to Virgin Media's TIVO box so I won't miss stuff like this.
    Forum Member
    Another great episode last night....it went from a Murder, to a Kidnapping~and ended with a Robbery.:cool:

What more could you want from a Cop Show.

Castle: What's the strangest pet you've ever had?
    Beckett: You.
    :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think Castle is popular, but its not a show that lends itself to online discussion much. I love the show but I honestly can't think of any burning Castle related topics that i'd rush to a thread to discuss
  • claymore74claymore74 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This show is brilliant. It's not groundbreaking, but some of the one-liners are terrific:

"I knew if we beat on von ManSchtaff long enough something would pop" (from a few episodes back where 'von Manschtaff' was a male stripper)

"lets just get it overwith and stick it in" when discussing the dvd with the 'ufo' on it

You just can't help but laugh. :D
    Forum Member
    I'm loving Castle but im wondering after Alibi finish showing season 3 how long they will wait after season four starts in the US before they start showing it.I'm guessing due to the breaks between episodes in the US we may not get to see Castle season four untill the end of 2011 maybe even the start of 2012!
  • petestanpetestan Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well they did go straight through from season 2 to 3 so I suspect we will have to wait a while for season 4.