Options

Soap and Glory better than half price offer - quick

Comments

• Options
    BunnyfooBunnyfoo Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone else seen the cheap knock-off/copycat stuff like miss cole and dirty works! P*sses me off when everyone has to copy, why cant they get their own ideas! grr!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,735
    Forum Member
    For those who missed out on the xmas deal boots have another S&G bundle £29.99 and Full RRP value of this pack is £80.98 !!

I may have to get this aswell :D

http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Fantastic-Value-Bundle_1163185/
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For those who missed out on the xmas deal boots have another S&G bundle £29.99 and Full RRP value of this pack is £80.98 !!

Thanks love - another one for my bathroom :D
  • Options
    KarmaChameleonKarmaChameleon Posts: 1,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh bloody hell! I managed to get the other one in the end but now I want the new one too. :(

Edit: Just ordered it. Couldn't resist! I spent £20 quid in the Body Shop the other day on toiletries as well, not to mention all the Lush stuff I got for Christmas. I won't have to buy any for a very long time!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,735
    Forum Member
  • Options
    LoisLois Posts: 118,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Wow! Many thanks, have ordered.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh bloody hell! I managed to get the other one in the end but now I want the new one too. :(

Edit: Just ordered it. Couldn't resist! I spent £20 quid in the Body Shop the other day on toiletries as well, not to mention all the Lush stuff I got for Christmas. I won't have to buy any for a very long time!

I think I'm a bathroom addict.

I got the special offer bag and have now ordered the bundle one, the Gok set for 1/2 price, spent £30 on the Body Shop sale and now spent £50 at Lush to get my free £20 gift. :o
  • Options
    KarmaChameleonKarmaChameleon Posts: 1,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I think I'm a bathroom addict.

I got the special offer bag and have now ordered the bundle one, the Gok set for 1/2 price, spent £30 on the Body Shop sale and now spent £50 at Lush to get my free £20 gift. :o

Oh yes, I'm doing the £50 at Lush thing right now. :o
  • Options
    Tasty DelightTasty Delight Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I live in a town with a smaller Boots and went in today to see if they had the latest bundle in stock. They didnt. They advised me to go to a bigger sotre (not always possible) and I said that I do not want to order online as I want to pay with my Advantage Card Points. They were not very helpful.

I e-mailed Boots about this and they said the following

"Thank you for contacting us about the availability of Soap and Glory Value Bundle in our stores. I can understand your concerns that you have been unable to find this in your local store recently.

We are constantly reviewing the products that we sell, and this product hasn't been selling as well as expected for some time now. Unfortunately I have to confirm that we have made the difficult decision to discontinue this product, to make way for new ranges. If you would like some help finding an alternative product please speak to one of our people in store. They will be more than happy to help you.

I have checked to see if there are any stores that may still have some for you to buy, but I'm afraid all remaining stock has been sold. There are no further stocks at our warehouse either. If you speak to one of our people the next time you visit one of our stores they may be able to advise you of an alternative product.

I can understand that it must be disappointing when one of your favourite products has been discontinued. We always use the feedback we receive from our customers, in any decisions that we make. Please be reassured I have passed your comments to our supply team, so they know exactly how you feel.

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just bumping this thread to let you all know that the same offer is back this year supposedly.

From 9am tomorrow morning, for a week or until stock runs out the £60 gift set is £25.

I'll be online tomorrow morning and let u all know if it's true :)

Edited to add this is the set that's going to be on offer http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-trade-Big-Splendour-trade-_1220013/
  • Options
    sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    got mine this morning...queued outside this morning to be the first in to get it...every woman going in was buying one....
  • Options
    Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was going to pop down to our local Boots to get one of these, think I might avoid the risk of them not having any and buy one online, I'd be bloody annoyed if they sell out whilst I'm out :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dakota. wrote: »
    Was going to pop down to our local Boots to get one of these, think I might avoid the risk of them not having any and buy one online, I'd be bloody annoyed if they sell out whilst I'm out :(

I think it depends on your store but I would recommend you get it sooner rather than later. My store said that they had 500 in stock and were epxecting to sell all or most of them today. Get it online if you can I was looking earlier and it kept crashing due to demand!
  • Options
    Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sarahj1986 wrote: »
    I think it depends on your store but I would recommend you get it sooner rather than later. My store said that they had 500 in stock and were epxecting to sell all or most of them today. Get it online if you can I was looking earlier and it kept crashing due to demand!

Popped down there quickly and they had a few remaining ones at the front :D Glad I got one as missed the offer last year.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Is soap and glory any good or is it just good packaging and quirky names?
    Serious question
  • Options
    JJ75JJ75 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Serious question

Its good stuff. I have used loads of the different products and have been pretty impressed with most of it. The body butter is gorgeous, leaves skin lovely and soft and smells devine.

They do small travel sizes of the products, you could always buy a few of those to try.
  • Options
    LoisLois Posts: 118,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Many thanks, just ordered online :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got 2 ordered this morning - 1 for me, 1 for mum

Still in stock online at the moment
  • Options
    gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    I got mine this morning. I had a tip off from a friend working in boots on Monday that they would be going down today ;) I got to my local boots at 9:45 there were still a lot left. I popped back in at 2:45 and the assistant told me they had sold all 300 boxes. One lady bought six of them!
  • Options
    Tasty DelightTasty Delight Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got one today!!!! Yippppeeeee :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Serious question

Soap and glory stuff is great. My skin is so soft and the products smell lovely. The face scrub has also cleared up my spots (sorry if thats to much info) which even clearacel doesnt do so i think its great.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ordered online for delivery to store. A load of Lee Stafford hair stuff on 3 for 2 just happened to fall into my basket too, oops ;-)
  • Options
    asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    oh gawd, ordered mine online but i've checked my email & i've not had a confirmation one - checked my boots account and it says my order is being processed and my card hasnt been charged yet. does say ready for collection form 21st dec tho.

flippin eck :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got mine yesterday - paid with my Advantage points which made it even more of a bargain! :D

I've never used S&G before and I've only tried the handcream and body butter so far but I'm very impressed - and it smells gorgeous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay, mine has dispatched and should be here on Wednesday